Detailed Product Description
ABS vacuum forming dispaly rack
2.Max thickness can reach 10mm.
3.Low mould cost
size:specified by customer
color:as you like
packing:OEM, one package service
Packaging & Delivery
We use EPE, polyfoam, carton to keep the package safe and effective. Capable to meet your special packaging requirements.
within 7-15 days
ABS vacuum forming dispaly rack
1 Competitive price available.
2 Quick delivery
3 Low mold cost
Manufacturer Thermoforming Products
ABS vacuum forming dispaly rack
the max is 3000*2000*800mm
the max can reach 10mm
all kinds of colors
- Q:Can I make tea with a plastic cup?
- The plastic cups sold in the mall are qualified and unqualified. As consumers, we can only make a simple judgement from the surface of the goods. For example, look at the trademarks, factory name, site, telephone, raw materials, texture, certificate and so on
- Q:Why should I granulate before injection? What's the advantage of granulation?
- The material should be added with color or some additives, and it will not be fully uniform in the injection machine screw after manual mixing, which will lead to problems of color, flower or other material performance. Secondly, the broken material also particles broken and broken sheet (bottle), the particle breakage has little effect on sheet material broken because the density is too low, the injection molding machine in storage screw is easy to slip, the injection molding process is affected. Of course, if the product requirements are not high, as long as the broken material does not affect the injection, you can use the broken material.
- Q:What can plastic particles do?
- Chemical industry: can be used as reaction kettle, pipe, container, pump, valve, etc., used in solving corrosion and wear of chemical production sites.
- Q:Plastic molding is what to do, how the process?
- The choice of plastic molding is mainly determined by the type of plastic (thermoplastic or thermosetting), the starting form, and the shape and size of the product. The commonly used methods for processing thermoplastics are extrusion, injection molding, calendering, blow molding and thermoforming. Thermosetting plastics are generally molded, delivered and molded by injection molding. The plastic molding is various forms (such as powder, granules, solution and dispersion) of plastic products or parts required for the shape of. As many as 30 kinds of molding method. Lamination, molding and thermoforming are the processes of forming plastics on a flat surface. The plastic processing method can be used for rubber processing. In addition, there are liquid monomers or polymers as raw materials such as casting. In these methods, extrusion and injection molding are the most widely used and the most basic molding methods.
- Q:How to make up the holes in the plastic basin, and the method is simple and durable
- If it is a small hole, the plastic wrap can be rolled into a bar through the hole, and the two ends of the film can be boiled and pressed around the hole.
- Q:How do you dye plastics?
- Dry staining dye and a certain proportion of plastic pellets into the rotating drum, and adding 0.01%~0.1% zinc stearate or white mineral oil as a wetting agent to make plastic and easy to dye binding, rotating drum to make plastics and dye mixing.
- Q:Can plastic bottles drink hot water?
- The plastic bottles or other plastic appliances of this material are mainly used for microwave ovens, special plastic tableware, some bottles and daily drinking cups.No. 5 plastic polypropylene (PP) is the most heat-resistant plastic. Generally speaking, this kind of plastic material is milky and translucent, and the color is uniform. Some also add a transparent (harmless to human body) to make it all transparent. Can be reused after cleaning. Be careful not to choose the smell or colour. Because the pure PP plastic has no odor, and the addition of color is often to cover the defects of the product itself.
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- The main component of plastics is resin. The term was first resin secrete by animal and plant lipid and its name, such as rosin, shellac, resin is not mixed with various additives and polymer compounds. Resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of plastics. The basic properties of plastics depend mainly on the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role. Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene.
- Q:Made of plastic masterbatch high temperature fade, stick to the other items, how this color
- This is a common problem of low price is like this to the best way to improve this phenomenon is the use of some of the high price of Masterbatch
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range