Other optional specifications available upon request
Optional surface sanding and finishing treatment.
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:Will the cement board rust?
- Time if long-term, of course, can be imagined that ordinary cement is a portland cement, urine containing hydrochloric acid, after a long period of time into the hydrochloric acid will produce corrosion of cement will be metamorphosed in advance, it must be affected.
- Q:am Laying Floor Tile and was Wondering if the Mesh Tape for Cement Board is the Same as you use for Drywall?
- You do not need mesh, you can use thin-set mortar between the cracks.
- Q:Bathroom wood panels on the aluminum plate opened, how do? Bathroom wood panels on the aluminum plate opened, how do?
- I am the balcony of the ceiling construction process with you described the same, the same problem, and finally I was first in the aluminum-plastic plate drilling, and then set with self-tapping, which is the way, is the easiest way to repair The
- Q:The difference between cement fiberboard and cement pressure plate
- Cement fiberboard and cement pressure plate is a product of two names, there is no difference. Plate of cementitious materials are cement, reinforcing materials are fiber (asbestos fiber and / or cellulose fiber).
- Q:I am trying to figure out how much I would need in Cement Board?
- 400 sg/ft . bedroom. 3 ft x 5 ft cement board is 15 sq feet. 400 sq/ft divided by 15 sq/ft 26.6 cement boards... 350 sq/ft bedroom would be 350 divided by 15 23.3 cement boards. So that is how you do it. Depending on the shape of your room, will change how the boards fit in the space. So you may need a couple more 3x5 boards as there will be some waste .
- Q:what do i do if the cement board doesn't line up with the exiting drywall?
- Pull the pan out and put a sheet of 1/4 inch cement board under it then reinstall the pan....
- Q:which is better, fiber cement or vinyl siding, cement obviously lasts longer but what about energy efficiency?
- From an evergy efficency standpoint, neither has enough R value to even enter into the decision. With vinyl siding, you can add a rigid foam insulation behind the siding prior to installation that will increase the R value and some high end vinly comes with a foam insulation already laminated to the back. Hardi Board makes a pre-painted siding that has a 15 year warranty on the paint job. It doesn't ding, crack, or blow off in a strong wind. Plus, it looks like authentic wood siding (but much less expensive) However, you will pay substantially more than vinyl siding. For most people it comes down to price. When given all the facts, fiber cement is by far the superior product but if its not in your budget then vinyl siding is a respectable alternative.
- Q:Will the decoration of the cement board with the kind of thin how many species
- Cement on the 150 of the thinnest prefabricated panels
- Q:What is the best thing to do with the top floor of the house?
- Wash the trough with a brush with water
Will cf-2000 efficient composite waterproofing agent, live putty-like, with water plugging is to be slightly harder, and then filled into the chiseled slot. Sealed compaction can be. Fill the groove before filling the water. Can be plugged with water immediately after the operation of water plugging. 30 minutes can be only 2 kg pressure seepage. 24 hours can be resistant to 7 kg pressure seepage.
- Q:How thick concrete boards are used in the room walls
- Not more than 20mm, but also to layered construction, scraping "overnight rough." Local if the plaster thickness thick, and should be embedded in the steel mesh or fibrous mesh, to prevent the mortar too thick cracking
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range