Other optional specifications available upon request
Optional surface sanding and finishing treatment.
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:Just put cement type 1 portland,over hardie board about 3/8 of an in. how long do i have to wait to stain it?
- i would give it a week, it should set pretty quick...
- Q:What is the difference between cement board decoration and gypsum board?
- Cement pressure plate is based on natural fibers and cement as raw material, by the pulp, forming, cutting, pressing
- Q:Standard cement prefabricated board load capacity is a square how many kilograms, thank you
- Prefabricated floor is generally hollow board, crack is a common quality, the overall poor, the advantage is the floor thick, sound better than the cast.
Many places prefabricated boards are off, but are not forced. Or according to the actual situation around, economic conditions, the general type of building to segment the solution.
- Q:Poured cement basement foundation history?
- Glue is not going to work for you... You should put a vapour barrier down first (under the bottom plate). This can be 'Sill gasket' (which is foam on a roll about 6 wide...) or tar paper or even just 6 mil plastic. This will prevent the bottom plate from 'drawing moisture' through the concrete. Usually a basement floor is only a few inches (at best) deep of concrete and then there's stone and dirt below that. Moisture will pass through concrete over time and if the conditions are right, mould will grow in a few years... in your bottom plate and lower studs. I always use tar paper, set the position of the bottom plate, drill with a concrete bit and then use a hammer-in type anchor... These anchors work like a pin driven down through a hollow shaft that expands. You drill right through the bottom plate and the floor, set one of these in the top of the board and whack it with a hammer to pound the pin into the hollow shaft that you stuck in the hole in the wood... works awesome, easier and cheaper than tapcons and really strong at one every 16 or so (between the vertical studs). Home Depot has them by the box in different sizes... Good Luck!
- Q:For bathtub enclosures what backing is required sheetrock or cementatious board?
- green board sheetrock ok. would be much better off with the cement board. install vapor barrier behind cement board.
- Q:how do I drywall over cement in a basement? How do i attach the drywall to the walls?
- You can get concrete nails at the hardware store. Nail 1 x 2 or 1x 4 to the concrete walls then you can apply the sheetrock to the nailers Nail the nailers at 16 on center or 24 on center
- Q:How to brush latex paint on the cement board
- Cement wall: clean the wall.
Brush 1 times the interface agent: brush interface agent must have to brush, and to brush uniform. Crack treatment: Under normal circumstances with kraft paper and white latex paste cracks (but can not guarantee 100% will not crack).
Leveling (including the yin and yang angle straight): rugged wall needs leveling, the general gypsum is more commonly used, not less than 0.5 cm uneven difference is better.
- Q:Building a replacement counter top?
- Actually you don't really frame a sink. You can add blocking underneath to screw to, but you really just cut the sink hole, if you are using the same sink then you will need to use the old hole as a template for the new one. If you are putting in a new sink then you will use the template on the box. You should use at least 3/4 high grade plywood and add the tile backer boards to the top. That will make it plenty think. You just cut the boards the size of the old countertop and screw then to the blocking on the wall and to the blocking in the cabinets. Blocking is additional pieces of wood that are strategiacally placed to have a larger surface to screw into and additional support. I am in commercial construction and we place the blocking inside the walls before we sheetrock, but in your case you may have to add it in other places to have enough support. Hope you have lots of luck, take your time and if you start to get frustrated ask for more help.
- Q:I'm installing 1/4 inch cement board and ceramic tile flooring to my bathroom floor.?
- Just finished doing the same job. Home Depot for one sells a riser kit that will raise the toilet flange so it should be nearly even with the level of your new floor. Get the wax ring with the rubber funnel incorporated into the ring. Even if your flange is slightly lower it will seal fine. The most critical part is that the floor is level so that toilet sits firmly.
- Q:why is gypsum always interground with cement clinker during the final stages of portland cement manufacture?
- Because they are trying to dispose of Gypsum and this is one of the few ways that it can be blended with something else in large quantities. Gypsum is produced as a by-product form the de-sulphurisation of flue gasses from power plants that still burn dirty fuels like coal or oil residues. There is often thousands of tons of this stuff produced every day and it has to be dumped somewhere. Land fill sites are filling up rapidly and charge big fees for disposal so it is very attractivce to belnd it into cement products. Gypsum is also used as the main part of plaster board which is another place to get rid of the unwanted material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range