Other optional specifications available upon request
Optional surface sanding and finishing treatment.
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:When building a tile shower. On walls, can I use poly behind cement board and redguard on top?? Too Much??
- No problem. i dont call it overkill. I would rather do it know than wish i had.
- Q:Does backerboard need to be installed for new kitchen tile with cement floor?
- Backerboard is used to stiffen the wood subfloor when you lay tile. This is important so the subfloor doesn't deflect when additional weight is put onto it (thus, breaking the tiles). Since you have a cement floor, putting down a backerboard wouldn't make any sense, but the floor does need to be level. You can pick up self-leveling compound at the hardware store. It's going to be in the same aisle as grouts, tools, etc.
- Q:What should i use for new shower walls,the green board or the cement board?
- Don't okorder.com for some good advice from their tile forums, or look into buying John Bridge's book, Tile Your World, it will tell you everything you would ever need to know.
- Q:Loft mezzanine floor with good or good cast steel
- Casting is good, and can be caused by the site environment is not suitable for cast-in, are basically steel skeleton, flat plate can be used to make corrugated steel bottom, and then laying reinforced concrete pouring
- Q:can i put ceramic tile on top of luan board in kithen and will it stick or would i have to use cement board or?
- It ll stick for awhile but won t last. The total substrate thickness won t support tile. There will be to much deflection and the bond between the tile and luan will come loose from movement. You need a minimum of 1 1/4 total flooring to support tile. Most cases this is 3/4 sub floor and a 1/2 of a cement board or special plywood , properly installed. This come from both the TCA and ATC tile guide hand books. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What's the best way to get a smooth cut on 1/2 cement board?
- a diamond blade is good yes, but running it perfectly straight is the difficult part. Make your self a straight edge so your saw or angle grinder can rest against it as your cutting ( say the blade is 50mm from the saw base or angle grinder guard, put your straight edge 50mm away from your line) when it is cut get a piece of cement board and rub it along your cut to achieve a factory finish you could also buy a cement board blad ( it has only 4 teeth and it can fit onto your circular saw,) other then that you can use an angle grinder with a diamond blade.
- Q:Is removing cement board flooring hazardous?
- You have a minor concern. Wear a respirator if possible. At least a dust mask. If the board was properly put down you also have to scrape up thin set under the board.Thin set also contains silica Plastic off all doors, cabinets vents ( hot and cold) and cover furniture. You ll do a better job at doing this than any one you hire. Or you cover it and hire some one. It s hard, very dusty job. Usually a one time deal isn t a concern ( as long as you take precautions) unless you have breathing problems. I ve dealt with doing this sort of work for 20+ years and no problem. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Oulang cement fiberboard and Taiwan Rong calcium carbonate plate difference
- Cement board is cement as the main condensing material through the formation of natural conservation, high strength, but the deformation coefficient.
- Q:over the bath tub is durock cement board enough by itself,or it has to be something else under durock...?
- Do NOT use green wallboard in a tub/shower area. Most building codes no longer allow it to be used in areas that are constantly wet. It does not stand up well in the event that it becomes saturated, and it will support the growth of mold. You're on the right track by using Durock (or similar cementitous backer boards.) Greenboard can be used in other non-wet areas that are subject to high humidity conditions.
- Q:Attic with a channel steel structure, covered with aluminum instead of wood multilayer? Is it feasible?
- Home decoration to do the attic, channel structure, decoration master said just just to shop a layer of 1.8cm wooden multilayer board and then shop the floor, multi-layer board formaldehyde exceeded, want to replace the wood multilayer 5mm aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range