Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Weight of each
The Product Description of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- Annealing is needed to eliminate stress and refine grain
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute. The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning, and straightening are the main types of stamping machines.
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- V casting, EPC, precision casting of the surface is good.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- Service performance: heat conductivity, friction reduction, shock absorption, heat resistance and corrosion resistanceTo compare these properties, it depends on the specific material, structure, and use of the parts. Otherwise, there is no comparisonS
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Usually manual molding optional CT11 class, ordinary machine modeling optional CT10 class, high pressure molding should reach CT9 level. The tolerances on the wall thickness of the casting are comparable to those of other dimensions of the same casting.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Metal repair can be used to fill the repair. Airhole 2mm following LT102 recommend the use of liquid metal repairing agent.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range