Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Weight of each
The Product Description of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute.
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 2, the plane should be placed on the following.3, thin parts should be placed below.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- Service performance: heat conductivity, friction reduction, shock absorption, heat resistance and corrosion resistanceTo compare these properties, it depends on the specific material, structure, and use of the parts. Otherwise, there is no comparisonS
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- There is a bump on the mold. Or casting cooling fast.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- There are various casting stresses after casting, which can be divided into two kinds: thermal stress and shrinkage stress. In a long time placed in the atmosphere, called aging treatment.Aging treatment is an effective measure to eliminate casting stress. Aging is divided into natural aging, thermal aging and resonance aging.1, the so-called natural aging, the casting is placed in the open field for more than half a year, so that the internal stress relief.
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:Casting pieces of plastic processing requirements can not fall off the skin,
- The pre treatment temperature and the quality of plastic powder are likely to be problems
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron. Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range