1.Applied Field of High Chromium Gringding Ball With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement and Mine
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing, 3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
2. The Size and Chemical Composition of High Chromium Gringding Ball With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement and Mine
Weight of each
Times of falling (3.5m)
3.Specification of High Chromium Gringding Ball With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement and Mine
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
4. Photos of High Chromium Gringding Ball With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement and Mine
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Commonly used in machine tools casting material is gray cast iron, casting bearing alloys can also be.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Copper is one of the main corrosion resistant alloys. When the mass fraction of copper in cast iron is from 0.25% to 1%, the corrosion resistance of copper in the industrial atmosphere can be obviously increased. But copper has very little corrosion resistance in lye or salt solution.Copper can increase the flowability of molten iron and improve its casting ability remarkably.Copper can increase the coercive force and residual magnetic force, but the permeability is not affected.Combined use of copper with other alloy elements, such as copper chromium, copper chromium molybdenum, copper molybdenum, copper manganese, copper vanadium, can achieve greater results.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 3 fluorescent magnetic powder, this method can also be found in part.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Even distribution is a good thing. Generally, the machining allowance of the casting is uneven.If the processing depends on how your processing techniques have been arranged.In the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.1. Return to the foundry, too large margin improvement.2. Then you can spend more time on it.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- The structure of the casting is relatively flexible in design, and the modeling is easy to realize.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Because it is too cheap, the design of materials is cast iron, generally do not have very high requirements.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range