General Information of High Alumina Brick 92%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 92%
Permanent Linear Change(1600℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 92%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 92%
High Alumina Bricks are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:Ask for help about the phase of refractory material
- Binding phase. The binding phase is the phase outside the main crystal phase or the main crystal phase and the sub crystalline phase. The binding phase can be made up of either a fine crystal or a glass phase or a composite of the two. Such as the combination of magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick and other basic refractories in phase is composed of crystal matrix; silica brick, clay brick is made of glass phase in the form. When the matrix is formed at high temperature, the liquid phase is low, and the viscosity of the liquid phase is low and the quantity is large, the production and properties of refractory products are essentially controlled by the substrate.
- Q:What problems should we pay attention to in the use of fused zirconia corundum brick (fused zirconia corundum brick) in glass furnace?
- Casting, casting mouth often appear shrinkage, brick porosity more, the density is lower, so in the brick wall of glass melting, the shrinkage in the kiln direction, if the nozzle outward, when the brick to erosion is very thin, can cause leakage of liquid glass accident. When the flame space is used in the upper part of the bath furnace, the service life is long, and the glass liquid problem can not happen, so the casting mouth is used outwards, and the service life is prolonged.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- The refractory bricks, which are suitable for blast furnace conditions, are vitrified by high temperature sintering. They are like a huge cup, so they are called ceramic cups. The name was taken by the French, and the technology was handed down from france!
- Q:What refractory materials are adopted in each part of the blast furnace
- Bosh temperature reaches 1600~1650, high alumina brick, corundum brick or silicon carbide brick. The upper hearth tuyere zone near the temperature at 1700~2000 Deg. C, the use of sillimanite brick, corundum and silicon carbide refractory filler, Shi Mozhi. Bottom temperature at 1450~1500 Deg. C, the use of graphite bricks and microporous carbon brick, now also used corundum brick, Gang Yumo brick and synthetic mullite brick.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks?
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- You'll have to invest about about one million if you want an electric furnace. A power distribution room is easiest to approach one hundred thousand. Electric furnaces, power distribution cabinets and transformers must be around one hundred and ten thousand.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- AZS33 is the casting of AZS series of the largest, most widely used in tea, to prevent the pollution of liquid glass is excellent. Widely used in the glass furnace pool wall, pool bottom, the upper structure and feeding routes and other parts.
- Q:What's the size of the fused zirconia corundum refractories for glass furnace? What are the main kilns? How much is the dosage?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick has a strong resistance to glass liquid corrosion!It is better to fuse the furnace with fused zirconia corundum bricks.Fused zirconia corundum brick, regardless of the size of the furnace, the use of small hundreds of kilograms can be used, depending on the design of the kiln!
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
- Q:What's the jade stove for?
- Is it a furnace made of corundum or a furnace for smelting corundum?Corundum brick stove is commonly used as a refractory material sintering furnace, can be fired refractoriness in refractories, below 1700 degrees such as brick, corundum brick, brick, alumina hollow ball and so on
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range