General Information of High Alumina Brick 92%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 92%
Permanent Linear Change(1600℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 92%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 92%
High Alumina Bricks are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:Ask for help about the phase of refractory material
- Major crystalline phase. The main crystalline phase is a crystalline phase that constitutes the principal part of the material structure and has a high melting point and a dominant role in the properties of the material. The properties, quantities, distribution and bonding state of the main crystalline phases of refractory determine the properties of the products directly. A lot of refractory products, such as mullite brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia spinel brick, silicon carbide refractory products, etc., are the main phase named.
- Q:What is the hardness of corundum refractory bricks?
- Al2O3 containing more than 90% greater than the refractory brick called corundum refractory brick, also known as pure alumina refractory products. Corundum has a high hardness (9 Mohs hardness) and a high melting point. These are closely related to the firmness of the Al - 0 bond in the structure. Therefore, a-Al2O3 is the main phase of making high temperature refractory bricks and high temperature electrical insulating materials.
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If you are laying tile, suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina?
- The main components of high alumina brick are high alumina bauxite, mullite and partial corundum sand.The difference between them lies in the content of alumina and the alumina refractory products with alumina content higher than 48%The content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, which is called corundum brick.
- Q:Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If it is laying floor tiles, tile Douglas suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractories?
- Acid refractory material usually refers to refractories with SiO2 content greater than 93%. Its main characteristic is that it can resist acid slag corrosion at high temperature, but it is easy to react with alkaline slag.
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strength
- Q:What is the main component of corundum?
- The name of corundum originates from India and is the name of mineralogy. There are three main variants of corundum Al2O3, which are alpha -Al2O3, beta -Al2O3 and gamma -Al2O3 respectively. Corundum is second only to diamond.
- Q:What's the jade stove for?
- Corundum furnace for corundum smelting furnace, usually electric arc furnace for smelting dense corundum, corundum, white corundum, zirconia corundum, magnesia, magnesium aluminum spinel and fused refractory materials, professional design, Xi'an Xinda furnace engineering limited liability company manufacturing corundum furnace.
- Q:What are the refractory materials?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 93% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, low thermal shock resistance. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range