General Information of High Alumina Brick 98%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
High Alumina Brick 98%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 98%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 98%
High Alumina Bricks 98% are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:Ask for help about the phase of refractory material
- Binding phase. The binding phase is the phase outside the main crystal phase or the main crystal phase and the sub crystalline phase. The binding phase can be made up of either a fine crystal or a glass phase or a composite of the two. Such as the combination of magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick and other basic refractories in phase is composed of crystal matrix; silica brick, clay brick is made of glass phase in the form. When the matrix is formed at high temperature, the liquid phase is low, and the viscosity of the liquid phase is low and the quantity is large, the production and properties of refractory products are essentially controlled by the substrate.
- Q:What refractory materials are used in industrial furnaces?
- Masonry parts using his cooperation because of the repair or overhaul time, labor, materials, fuel consumption is great. Some of the other, a stove overhaul, will inevitably affect the other parts of life. Therefore, the selection of materials should be thinking of various parts of masonry of life, the habit.
- Q:How much is a refractory brick?
- There are many kinds of refractory bricks, you have to look at what is material, the material is not the same, the price is not the same, clay brick is the cheapest, probably hundreds of dollars a ton, and corundum brick a ton of several money, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, and more expensive. And this thing is generally on t sell, the price is by a single block after conversion.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina?
- The main components of high alumina brick are high alumina bauxite, mullite and partial corundum sand.The difference between them lies in the content of alumina and the alumina refractory products with alumina content higher than 48%The content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, which is called corundum brick.
- Q:Can the fire clay be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- The sinter plate dust collector is also called plastic plate dust collector. The utility model has the advantages that the utility model can adapt to various complicated working conditions, the dust removal rate is 99.99%, the utility model has the advantages of long service life, stable operation, high temperature resistance, and the utility model is a leading dedusting equipment in china.
- Q:Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Now with the production of lightweight foam corundum brick, basically still meters with molding casting, moulding after together with die in the drying room drying in 60~70 C 4 days of release, then the appropriate drying, finally after 1300 and 1550 C firing, the total burning time: 50~60h. Light corundum brick after firing is usually not the size and shape of accurate, so that products after the kiln to mechanical or manual cutting, can be made into a density of 0.8 - 1.3g/cm3, 4MPa compressive strength and porosity, the thermal conductivity of 70%~80% 0.17W/ (M - K), light-weight corundum brick use temperature of 1500~1700 DEG C.
- Q:What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- Plus all the cables fifty thousand. Steel 10000 yuan. Corundum bricks; insulating bricks; clay bricks, these three require more than ten thousand. The electrode is about one hundred thousand. It's just an investment in an electric furnace. Together with the rear section processing and raw materials need hundreds of thousands of.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick?
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range