General Information of High Alumina Brick 98%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
High Alumina Brick 98%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 98%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 98%
High Alumina Bricks 98% are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- In fact, a kind of ceramic cup of blast furnace refractories, application in blast furnace bottom and hearth contact steel lining using a layer of non carbon refractory materials, such as Theron with corundum brick, corundum mullite and synthetic mullite bricks etc..
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If you are laying tile, suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.
- Q:Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- Vitreous tile is all ceramic tile, the material is hard, strong wear resistance, smooth finish is very good, in general, looks very bright. Microcrystalline brick, corundum brick Market said, they really mean bohuazhuan. Because of its low water absorption and high strength and hardness, glazed tile has been widely used. Many hotels, shopping malls and office space are widely used glass tile.
- Q:What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- You'll have to invest about about one million if you want an electric furnace. A power distribution room is easiest to approach one hundred thousand. Electric furnaces, power distribution cabinets and transformers must be around one hundred and ten thousand.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- AZS33 is the casting of AZS series of the largest, most widely used in tea, to prevent the pollution of liquid glass is excellent. Widely used in the glass furnace pool wall, pool bottom, the upper structure and feeding routes and other parts.
- Q:How to improve the induction furnace campaign, from the promotion of refractory life start
- According to the use of atmosphere, choose the appropriate spraying materials, such as infrared radiation paint
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al System
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strength
- Q:What's the size of the fused zirconia corundum refractories for glass furnace? What are the main kilns? How much is the dosage?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick has a strong resistance to glass liquid corrosion!It is better to fuse the furnace with fused zirconia corundum bricks.Fused zirconia corundum brick, regardless of the size of the furnace, the use of small hundreds of kilograms can be used, depending on the design of the kiln!
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range