General Information of High Alumina Brick 90%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 90%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 90%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 90%
High Alumina Bricks 90% are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What refractory materials are used in industrial furnaces?
- The working conditions of industrial furnaces should first be investigated thoroughly, and the primary and non essential factors affecting the construction of furnace materials shall be analyzed. Focus on thinking, the temperature change condition, temperature bump slag properties, furnace atmosphere, heat insulation, impact wear and other special requirements, to ensure the quality of the life and product.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- In fact, a kind of ceramic cup of blast furnace refractories, application in blast furnace bottom and hearth contact steel lining using a layer of non carbon refractory materials, such as Theron with corundum brick, corundum mullite and synthetic mullite bricks etc..
- Q:What is the hardness of corundum refractory bricks?
- Al2O3 containing more than 90% greater than the refractory brick called corundum refractory brick, also known as pure alumina refractory products. Corundum has a high hardness (9 Mohs hardness) and a high melting point. These are closely related to the firmness of the Al - 0 bond in the structure. Therefore, a-Al2O3 is the main phase of making high temperature refractory bricks and high temperature electrical insulating materials.
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- The main advantages of all glazed glazed tiles are that they can be very rich and beautiful in texture and pattern, and they are suitable for family decoration, and can choose patterns according to their own family decoration style. Compared to the glazed tile, it has better pollutant discharge performance, and many pollutants are difficult to penetrate into it.
- Q:What does refractory consist of?
- According to the shape of the product is shaped and unshaped refractory materials two categories, according to the chemical properties of acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials three categories, commonly used as refractory material of alkaline and neutral, such as magnesia, alkaline burned magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia calcium brick, high alumina brick, corundum neutral brick, clay brick, including: unshaped castable, ramming material, gunning material, coating material, dry vibration material etc..
- Q:Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If it is laying floor tiles, tile Douglas suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- AZS33 is the casting of AZS series of the largest, most widely used in tea, to prevent the pollution of liquid glass is excellent. Widely used in the glass furnace pool wall, pool bottom, the upper structure and feeding routes and other parts.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- Refractory brick is non-metallic materials can be classified according to a kind of inorganic material, high aluminum brick, clay brick, magnesia brick, corundum brick, mullite bricks, silicon carbide materials such as brick, high alumina brick is used as a relatively wide range of products in accordance with the refractory brick high alumina refractory materials by high aluminum brick is generally divided into Al2O3 content three: I - II - >75% Al2O3 content; the content of Al2O3 is 60 ~ 75%; III - Al2O3 content from 48 to 60%.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractories?
- Acid refractory material usually refers to refractories with SiO2 content greater than 93%. Its main characteristic is that it can resist acid slag corrosion at high temperature, but it is easy to react with alkaline slag.
- Q:Application of electric high temperature regulating valve?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide (SiO2) as the main ingredient, commonly used are silica brick and clay. Brick is siliceous products containing more than 93% SiO2, the use of raw materials with silica, silica and other waste. The silica acid slag erosion ability is strong, but vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, its softening temperature is very high, close to the fire, the volume does not shrink after repeated burning, or even a slight swelling, but the thermal shock stability. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of coke oven, glass furnace, furnace and other acidic silica brick, according to the physicochemical indexes and SiO2 content can be divided into several levels, mainly used in glass furnace and coke oven silica brick for two categories. Clay brick with refractory clay or bauxite clinker as main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, refractory degrees 1580 to 1770 DEG C, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used in refractory clay brick clay as main raw material is called common clay brick that made pyrojewel clinker as the main raw material, the porosity in the clay brick below 17% is called low porosity clay brick. Two kinds of clay bricks are divided into several grades according to the physical and chemical indexes. The price difference between the ordinary clay bricks and the low porosity clay bricks is great.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range