General Information of High Alumina Brick 90%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 90%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 90%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 90%
High Alumina Bricks 90% are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the refractory materials?
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, there are refractories for special occasions.
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strength
- Q:What refractory materials are used in industrial furnaces?
- Masonry parts using his cooperation because of the repair or overhaul time, labor, materials, fuel consumption is great. Some of the other, a stove overhaul, will inevitably affect the other parts of life. Therefore, the selection of materials should be thinking of various parts of masonry of life, the habit.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- The sinter plate dust collector is also called plastic plate dust collector. The utility model has the advantages that the utility model can adapt to various complicated working conditions, the dust removal rate is 99.99%, the utility model has the advantages of long service life, stable operation, high temperature resistance, and the utility model is a leading dedusting equipment in china.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon, aluminum, clay and so on:According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks?
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:How to improve the induction furnace campaign, from the promotion of refractory life start
- According to the use of atmosphere, choose the appropriate spraying materials, such as infrared radiation paint
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- The main advantages of all glazed glazed tiles are that they can be very rich and beautiful in texture and pattern, and they are suitable for family decoration, and can choose patterns according to their own family decoration style. Compared to the glazed tile, it has better pollutant discharge performance, and many pollutants are difficult to penetrate into it.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- The compact microstructure of AZS33# zirconia corundum brick makes the bricks resistant to glass liquid corrosion, and it is difficult to produce stone or other defects in the glass kiln. It is the most widely used product in the glass furnace. It is mainly applied to the upper structure of the melting pool, the wall brick of the working pool and the paving brick, the material way, etc..
- Q:What is the main component of corundum?
- Corundum is the main component of Al2O3, often containing trace impurities such as Cr, Ti, Fe, V and so on.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range