General Information of High Alumina Brick 90%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 90%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 90%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 90%
High Alumina Bricks 90% are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- The peak of new materials in various coal, metallurgy, mines, ports, electricity, building materials and military industry, a lot of workpiece and affect production equipment due to wear, wear resistant materials although rarely cause disasters metal workpiece disaster, but the resulting economic loss is immeasurable.
- Q:What is the hardness of corundum refractory bricks?
- Such as zirconium corundum refractory brick, chrome corundum refractory titanium corundum refractory brick.
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- The main advantages of all glazed glazed tiles are that they can be very rich and beautiful in texture and pattern, and they are suitable for family decoration, and can choose patterns according to their own family decoration style. Compared to the glazed tile, it has better pollutant discharge performance, and many pollutants are difficult to penetrate into it.
- Q:How much is a refractory brick?
- There are many kinds of refractory bricks, you have to look at what is material, the material is not the same, the price is not the same, clay brick is the cheapest, probably hundreds of dollars a ton, and corundum brick a ton of several money, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, and more expensive. And this thing is generally on t sell, the price is by a single block after conversion.
- Q:What does refractory consist of?
- According to the shape of the product is shaped and unshaped refractory materials two categories, according to the chemical properties of acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials three categories, commonly used as refractory material of alkaline and neutral, such as magnesia, alkaline burned magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia calcium brick, high alumina brick, corundum neutral brick, clay brick, including: unshaped castable, ramming material, gunning material, coating material, dry vibration material etc..
- Q:Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Now with the production of lightweight foam corundum brick, basically still meters with molding casting, moulding after together with die in the drying room drying in 60~70 C 4 days of release, then the appropriate drying, finally after 1300 and 1550 C firing, the total burning time: 50~60h. Light corundum brick after firing is usually not the size and shape of accurate, so that products after the kiln to mechanical or manual cutting, can be made into a density of 0.8 - 1.3g/cm3, 4MPa compressive strength and porosity, the thermal conductivity of 70%~80% 0.17W/ (M - K), light-weight corundum brick use temperature of 1500~1700 DEG C.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al System
- Q:What material is used in an iron smelting furnace?
- In fact, refractory refractory ah is special ceramic frequently used AZS brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
- Q:Application of electric high temperature regulating valve?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide (SiO2) as the main ingredient, commonly used are silica brick and clay. Brick is siliceous products containing more than 93% SiO2, the use of raw materials with silica, silica and other waste. The silica acid slag erosion ability is strong, but vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, its softening temperature is very high, close to the fire, the volume does not shrink after repeated burning, or even a slight swelling, but the thermal shock stability. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of coke oven, glass furnace, furnace and other acidic silica brick, according to the physicochemical indexes and SiO2 content can be divided into several levels, mainly used in glass furnace and coke oven silica brick for two categories. Clay brick with refractory clay or bauxite clinker as main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, refractory degrees 1580 to 1770 DEG C, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used in refractory clay brick clay as main raw material is called common clay brick that made pyrojewel clinker as the main raw material, the porosity in the clay brick below 17% is called low porosity clay brick. Two kinds of clay bricks are divided into several grades according to the physical and chemical indexes. The price difference between the ordinary clay bricks and the low porosity clay bricks is great.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range