Order On-line Tracking
Refractory Bubble High Alumina Brick for Blast Furnace Ball Mill
Brief description: High Alumina Brick selected calcined Bauxite and high quality combined clay as main raw materials. After shaped with brick machine above 600tons and fired at 1450-1470 °C , we can get this product. With high Al2O3 content, the product have good high temperature performance, so it is widely used in all kinds of industrial furnace and high temperature parts to prolong the life of furnace.
Typical Application:High alumina brick is mainly used for masonry in blast furnaces, hot air stoves, electric furnace roof, blast furnace and reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln lining. In addition, high alumina brick also widely used for open hearth regenerative checker brick, pouring system with plug head, gate brick, etc.
Advantage of High Alumina Brick
1. High refractoriness, High-temperature endurable.,
2. Good corrosion resistance.
3. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
7. Good volume stability at high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|