General Information of High Alumina Brick 95%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks 95% are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 95%
Permanent Lineat Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 95%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 95%
High Alumina Bricks 95% are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What problems should we pay attention to in the use of fused zirconia corundum brick (fused zirconia corundum brick) in glass furnace?
- Casting, casting mouth often appear shrinkage, brick porosity more, the density is lower, so in the brick wall of glass melting, the shrinkage in the kiln direction, if the nozzle outward, when the brick to erosion is very thin, can cause leakage of liquid glass accident. When the flame space is used in the upper part of the bath furnace, the service life is long, and the glass liquid problem can not happen, so the casting mouth is used outwards, and the service life is prolonged.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- Do not know where the coking plant do dust treatment, processing conditions are different, the dust collector is not the same
- Q:Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Now with the production of lightweight foam corundum brick, basically still meters with molding casting, moulding after together with die in the drying room drying in 60~70 C 4 days of release, then the appropriate drying, finally after 1300 and 1550 C firing, the total burning time: 50~60h. Light corundum brick after firing is usually not the size and shape of accurate, so that products after the kiln to mechanical or manual cutting, can be made into a density of 0.8 - 1.3g/cm3, 4MPa compressive strength and porosity, the thermal conductivity of 70%~80% 0.17W/ (M - K), light-weight corundum brick use temperature of 1500~1700 DEG C.
- Q:How do corundum bricks bind?
- Each refractory brick is provided with corresponding refractory mud, and corundum bricks are bonded with corundum mud.
- Q:How to improve the induction furnace campaign, from the promotion of refractory life start
- According to the use of atmosphere, choose the appropriate spraying materials, such as infrared radiation paint
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- Refractory brick is non-metallic materials can be classified according to a kind of inorganic material, high aluminum brick, clay brick, magnesia brick, corundum brick, mullite bricks, silicon carbide materials such as brick, high alumina brick is used as a relatively wide range of products in accordance with the refractory brick high alumina refractory materials by high aluminum brick is generally divided into Al2O3 content three: I - II - >75% Al2O3 content; the content of Al2O3 is 60 ~ 75%; III - Al2O3 content from 48 to 60%.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractories?
- The castable refractory is a refractory product with a certain shape after being melted at high temperature by a certain method. Neutral refractory is refractory material which is difficult to react with acid or alkaline slag at high temperature, such as carbon refractory and chrome refractory. Some of the high alumina refractories are also attributed to this category.
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Zirconium metal, also known as sponge zirconium, silver gray metal, the appearance of steel, shiny; melting point 1852 points, sub points, boiling point 4377 density 6.49. Zirconium is easy to absorb hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen; zirconium has a strong affinity for oxygen; at 1000 DEG C oxygen dissolved in zirconium can make its volume increase significantly. Zirconium is relatively stable in the air; powder zirconium is easy to burn; fine zirconium wires can be ignited by matches; at high temperatures they can be combined directly with dissolved oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
- Q:What's the size of the fused zirconia corundum refractories for glass furnace? What are the main kilns? How much is the dosage?
- Fused zirconia corundum refractory material of glass fiber kiln quantity is little, generally used in the kiln feed arch furnace flue, where large amount of places are currently using dense zirconium Zr, dense chromium
- Q:How much is a thermal brick?
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range