GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 47.1t, equipped with CUMMINS QSM11 Engine, with Boom 7.06m, Arm 3.186m, Bucket 2.2m3.
GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
BONFIGLIOLI, Italia; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
290L Tank oil level
335L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3400mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 7.06m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 2.2m3)
- Q:How can I compute the VOLUME of a bucket of Heavy Equipment like Loaders and Excavators?
- If you wanted to calculate the volume with some accuracy, you would graph the shape of the bucket and using calculus, find the area under the curve(s). Then just multiply by the length of the bucket. Or a quick and dirty estimate would be to multiply the length by the average width times the height of product carried in the bucket. Or, using what I call the Thomas Edison method, ram the bucket into a big pile of sand, dump it out on a surface and shovel it all into buckets of known size. Add 'em all up and you've got your volume.
- Q:Who cleans up Clifford the Big Red Dog's poo?
- Emily Elizabeth puts it in paper bags, climbs on Clifford's back, and they go all over town lighting bags of doggie-doo on fire on the citizens' doorsteps.
- Q:has anyone ever used ZooMeds Excavator as a substrate?
- huge mess from what heard . how can you clean a mess he made without destroying the burrows. i rather go with cocohusk or something
- Q:kobelco ED150 excavator charging problem?
- yes yu may have an external regulator fitted , some times its under the seat , maye be elsewhere , might be near fuse box , should be bigger than a normal relay , will have alt written on it , probably black and plastic , yu can try and call dealer parts section and ask them if there's one on yur machine , yu will need serial number of coz , if its imported serial number wont be any good , is the charge indicator light on the control panel working , did yu check the fuses ?........ move them around in case there's a corroded connection , how many wires on back of alternator ?.......should be big red one , and at least one small one ( signal wire ) make sure this is ok , make sure wiring harness from engine to chassis is ok , yu might find wiring diagramm on internet , this will show external reg , are there any small wires connected to the big ht ( high tension ) wire on the battery ?.......is there an inline fuse fitted there ?? .....is corrosion a problem with any part of the harness ? dont be afraid to cut open the harness with a box cutter knife if yu think yu have a problem , its ok it wont bleed , just retape back together in a proffesional manner when checked out ,
- Q:how much does an inground pool cost?
- I got a quote here in michigan and it was 30,000 for something near a 12 x12 only 4 ft. deep. That was cement pond including 2 filters. It was with nothing extra and nothing fancy. We ended up buying a Kyak above ground pool with railing and a deck for 12,000. With the two filters.. I still can,t say we got the best dea. It is beautiful and maintainace is low. but I would just go for a regular pool becuase the cost is so rediculious trying to be fancy..We could have gotten much bigger for much less. Oh well I do believe what we have is okay we have had it for 5 years and I bet we have about 10 years left and it will stay in good shape.. best wishes.
- Q:Doed China import most of it's products from the U.S. like the U.S. does with them?
- The first thing to understand is China is a Communist country with a free trade zone in and around Hong Kong. Most of those factories are actually owned by the government, not the supervisors who you saw being interviewed. Most of the privately owned factories in the free trade zone are owned by British or American Captialist. China produces most of the raw materials they need. They have vast resources on the Asian Continent. What they don't produce themselves, they import from regions of the world where it is cheaper than importing from the U.S. The finished goods are then sold in the U.S. The US. American companies can maximize profits by importing Cheaply made Chinese goods instead of manufacturing the same goods in the USA where labor cost are higher. Greed was just as strong in the Robber Barons of the past as it is in the Capitalist of today. The reason the jobs were in America is because the USA had tariffs and other taxes on imported goods that made them cost the same as domestically produced goods. There was no advantage to importing goods over domestic production. Today's congress has repealed the tariffs and taxes to maximize the profits of the American Capitalist.
- Q:Due to Internet all kinds of porn are available which has become a big issue?
- Cool Question! Heres what my research yielded: Erotic art in Pompeii and Herculaneum was discovered in the ancient cities around the bay of Naples (particularly of Pompeii and Herculaneum) after extensive excavations began in the 18th century. The city was found to be full of erotic art and frescoes, symbols, and inscriptions regarded by its excavators as pornographic. Even many recovered household items had a sexual theme. The ubiquity of such imagery and items indicates that the sexual mores of the ancient Roman culture of the time were much more liberal than most present-day cultures, although much of what might seem to us to be erotic imagery (eg oversized phalluses) could arguably be fertility-imagery. This clash of cultures led to an unknown number of discoveries being hidden away again. For example, a wall fresco which depicted Priapus, the ancient god of sex and fertility, with his extremely enlarged penis, was covered with plaster (and, as Schefold explains (p. 134), even the older reproduction below was locked away out of prudishness and only opened on request) and only rediscovered in 1998 due to rainfall . In 1819, when King Francis I of Naples visited the Pompeii exhibition at the National Museum with his wife and daughter, he was so embarrassed by the erotic artwork that he decided to have it locked away in a secret cabinet, accessible only to people of mature age and respected morals. Re-opened, closed, re-opened again and then closed again for nearly 100 years, it was briefly made accessible again at the end of the 1960s (the time of the sexual revolution) and was finally re-opened for viewing in 2000. Minors are still only allowed entry to the once secret cabinet in the presence of a guardian or with written permission.
- Q:ER Diagram Urgent Help Required! trying to figure out if the entities identified are correct! PLEAS HELP?
- could you help me ? if you have this answer now please
- Q:So on the way back from orlando we saw a semi with a DUG UP CASKET on the back (REAL) !!?
- Graves get moved all the time for various reasons. I had a great aunt who was buried for 40 years and the family decided they wanted the grave moved so they dug it up. They can't put these in a hearse due to all the dirt and decomposition.
- Q:Modern day ore grades are getting lower?
- As demand for metals goes up, price goes up making lower grade material economic to mine. Mining methods are more efficient to a point but is the dollar value per ton that is the driving force. Gold is the best current example of this: large scale mines 10 years ago would have been mining at an average grade of 1.5-2 grams per tonne. Today mining is economical in the same mine down to 0.5 grams per tonne.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range