GC78-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator, equipped with YANMAR 4TNV94L Engine, with Boom 3.71m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.28m3, and Blade 2150mm×342.3mm.
GC78-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
JEIL, Korea; Variable axial piston motor
Four-cylinder in line,
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
95L Tank oil level
114L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1650mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.71m, arm 1.65m bucket 0.28m3, and blade 2150mm×342.3mm)
- Q:How is the grade of excavator driver's license classification?
- Excavators, cranes, bulldozers, loaders and other construction machinery is not a driver's license, as long as the Safety Inspection Bureau in the country will be able to obtain "mechanical operation permit", as long as there is a certificate on the line.
- Q:Dave's Nighttime Bonus Code for feb 29 country on 92.5?
- Daves code was Excavator
- Q:What's the price of the CAT150 excavator?
- CAT320D is 1 million 180 thousand, the Hitachi 240 is 1 million 230 thousand, 200 is 890 thousand, Komatsu 200 is 910 thousand, 220 is 1 million 30 thousand, 200 is just God 860 thousand, modern 225 is 790 thousand, 225 is 780 thousand Daewoo. These are now more mainstream, (the price of 1-2 million to fluctuate within the normal range. You should say 150 in 400 thousand to 600 thousand!
- Q:How do you determine the bucket capacity of excavators when you know the type of excavator?
- SY205C-9 bucket capacity is about 0.8 cubic metersSY225C-9 bucket capacity is about 1.1 cubic metersSY235C-9 bucket capacity is about 1.2 cubic metersSY465H-9 bucket capacity is about 2.2 cubic metersExcavators, also known as machinery (excavating), also known as excavators, is digging with bucket mining materials above or below the surface of the machine, and loaded into the transport vehicle or dump to the stacker of earthmoving machinery. Excavators are mainly made of soil, coal, sediment, and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened. From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.Sany excavator model as an exampleThe mini excavator: SY16C, SY35UThe small excavator: SY55C-9, SY60C-9, SY65C-9, SY75C-9, SY85C-9, SY95C-9, SY115C-9, SY135C-9, SY155C-9A medium-sized excavator: SY195C-9, SY205C-9, SY215C-9, SY225C-9, SY235C-9, SY265C-9, SY305C-9H, SY335C-9HA large excavator: SY355H-9, SY365H-9, SY385H-9, SY465H-9, SY700H-8, SY850H-8The mini excavator: sy- on behalf of Sany, the representative of 16-, 1.6 tons.The small excavator: SY- on behalf of Sany, 55C- on behalf of 5.5 tons. -9 stands for new algebra.
- Q:Is it possible to mine copper without using fossil fuels?
- Sure, if you have lots of people with shovels and lots of people with buckets to carry the ore and lots of wood to burn to generate the heat required to roast the ore, etc etc. Primitive people were able to smelt Cu bearing ores to metal without using fossil fuels (the Bronze Age) but they could only do small batches at a time. These days it would be possible to do this all with electric power but most of our electric power comes from fossil fuels. Doing away completely with fossil fuels will take a long time.
- Q:Florensia, Sniper/Excavator damage?
- No, there is no huge difference. Use Dual. Greetings The Freak
- Q:Black Ops Moon Big Bang Theory?
- it doesn't matter when it breaches, as long as it does it once. Step 1) when the power has been turned on, you'll need to play a game of Samantha says on the four computers in the outside area with no gravity, near the quick revive. Step 2) Hack one of the four buttons in the lab, this requires you to have found the hacking device that lays around various tables.
- Q:changing caterpiller controls?
- 1. the operator's manual should be behind the seat. 2. contact your local cat dealer, service manager. 3. contact my local cat dealer, Peterson Tractor 3710 Regional Pkwy Santa Rosa, CA PH: 707-576-1616 FAX: 707-576-0741 Toll Free: 1-800-464-1558 Can't recall service manager (think it's Steve)
- Q:Renting or Buying heavy machineries ?
- Renting might be a little more expensive up front, but maintenance on heavy machinery can be very expensive. If your company purchases one and a hydraulic hose breaks it is costly not only to fix but the amount of time it takes. If you just rent the machine and something breaks the rental company will replace either the entire machine or the hose, which costs you company no money to fix just the time. So in the long run it might be better to rent because then you do not have to worry about maintenance and fixing it when it breaks down. Parts for heavy machinery are definitely not cheap at all. I would recommend renting the machine.
- Q:Can I dig in archeological sites if I don't have a BA in Archeology but only an MA?
- Huh? Plenty of people without degrees in anything have worked as supervised excavators and technicians on Archaeology digs. In fact, through organizations like Earthwatch or Crow Canyon, complete amateurs can pay to participate in field digs. So I'm not clear on what this person meant -- perhaps they misunderstood and thought you were asking if you could head up a dig yourself. In fact, at the University I attended Archaeology was considered a sub-field of Anthropology and you had to get your degree in Anthro even if you took the full curriculum for Archaeology. If you were intending to work on a field dig they would certainly prefer that you had taken courses that taught field techniques and standards so that you understood what needed to be done. Most Chief Investigators (who are directly responsible for the field operations and daily oversight) have PhD's in Archaeology. Even with a PhD you can't just go out and start digging anywhere you wish. There are protocols to be followed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range