Gas Shielded Welding Wire 1.2mm With MSDS, CE, SGS, ISO9001
Structure of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
2.free sample, prompt delivery, global customers
3.Shield gas : CO2
6.Application:Current range (A) 0.8mm 40-140
7.Lead time:20-30 days after receiving L/C or Pre-paid
Main Features of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
1. Type: CO2 wire/SG2 welding wire/ Mig wire/ Copper coated welding wire/Solid welding wire/ Gas shielded welding wire
2. Raw material: MIld steel/ Carbon steel
3. Surface--- Copper coated
4. Application : Co2 shielded welding, welding of mild steel material,
6.Flux content: without flux
Datas Information of Sheilded Welding Wire
Welding wire chemical compositions % :
Chemical composition, %
Mechanical properties of weld metal
Tensile strength, MPa
Yield strength, MPa
Elongation ratio, %
Impact toughness, J
FAQ of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
Q: How about the quality about your products?
A:We are manufacturer strictly according to national and international standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want to see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
- Q:Stainless steel screw 316 or 304 screw?
- 304 is the cover type stainless steel, the material composition is OCr18Ni9316L, is the austenitic stainless steel; 316 material composition is OOCr12Mo2Ti, is a kind of titanium containing low carbon stainless steel, alkali, acid fast (chlorine ion medium except).
- Q:What's the effect of soapy water used to soak stainless steel wire?
- You must blow soap bubbles, the soap dissolved in water, and then use the Straw dipped in soapy water gently blowing, blowing soap bubbles will be riotous with colour, can be fun. Why use soap and water to blow out soap bubbles? This is because soap and water can form a layer of soap film, and the soap film is not easy to be broken. When you blow, the soap film expands little by little and becomes soap bubbles, just like blowing balloons.
- Q:304 what's the difference between stainless steel or 316?
- 316 stainless steel, 18Cr-12Ni-2.5Mo add Mo, so its corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance and high temperature strength is very good, can be used in severe conditions; work hardening and (non magnetic)
- Q:Set the rabbit with stainless steel, hard silk or soft silk?
- It is soft silk, the soft steel wire is the soft silk that you call.
- Q:What is the quality of stainless steel taps, sleeve wire is best to use? What tools are best to use?
- Stainless steel with special alloy steel taps, sleeve wire best use, T12 best use!
- Q:0.1mm stainless steel wire how butt welding, what equipment is more solid welding?
- Buy a touch welding machine on the line, and 1 of them can be welded together, 0.1 of the certainly no problem.
- Q:443 short silk hairline stainless steel 443 what does that mean?
- 443 stainless steel is a ferritic stainless steel is now generally used to replace 304, rust resistance and processing performance and is 304, the comprehensive promotion in electrical appliances, utensils, kitchen equipment, elevator, oven manufacture etc..
- Q:What kind of material does stainless steel screw thread and stainless steel cold heading wire generally use?
- Stainless steel screw thread and stainless steel cold heading wire, generally use 304M, 304HC, 316, three kinds of materials, is the 300 series of austenitic stainless steel is one of the most widely used materials.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized iron wire or stainless steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.
- Q:Which is good, brushed stainless steel or plain stainless steel?.
- Mirror stainless steel is polished and polished on the surface of stainless steel. It looks shiny and bright.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range