Gas Shielded Welding Wire 1.2mm With MSDS, CE, SGS, ISO9001
Structure of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
2.free sample, prompt delivery, global customers
3.Shield gas : CO2
6.Application:Current range (A) 0.8mm 40-140
7.Lead time:20-30 days after receiving L/C or Pre-paid
Main Features of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
1. Type: CO2 wire/SG2 welding wire/ Mig wire/ Copper coated welding wire/Solid welding wire/ Gas shielded welding wire
2. Raw material: MIld steel/ Carbon steel
3. Surface--- Copper coated
4. Application : Co2 shielded welding, welding of mild steel material,
6.Flux content: without flux
Datas Information of Sheilded Welding Wire
Welding wire chemical compositions % :
Chemical composition, %
Mechanical properties of weld metal
Tensile strength, MPa
Yield strength, MPa
Elongation ratio, %
Impact toughness, J
FAQ of Gas Sheilded Welding Wire
Q: How about the quality about your products?
A:We are manufacturer strictly according to national and international standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want to see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws or galvanized screws? Why are galvanized screws good?
- 1, processing costs are low: hot galvanizing, rust prevention costs than other paint coating costs are low;2, durable: in the outskirts of the environment, the standard hot-dip galvanizing, rustproof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust prevention layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
- Q:M5 stainless steel screws are broken in the hole. They can not be drilled and punched by guns. How can I remove them?
- Screw M5, general wire breaking out is not easy to use, I have used such a way before, you see see, find a fine punching head, point grinding, punching in broken wire intermediate proofing, the deeper the higher success rate, hit the red point deeply after use hand twist so small thickness of the flat shovel scour repair like 6 arris, finally in six the wrench screw up.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws and carbon steel screws?
- Stainless steel screws and carbon steel screw material is different, and the use of the environment is different, carbon steel corrosion resistance is relatively poor, long time, the bolt will rust dead. The bolts of stainless steel are a little better.
- Q:What mould do you use for cold drawn stainless steel wire?. How to deal with before cold drawing?
- Overview of two processes:Hot-rolled (extrusion seamless pipe): billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, tube to tube diameter (or reducing) - cooling - tube, straightening, pressure test (or testing), marking and warehousing.Cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.
- Q:Where are the stainless steel screws?
- Stainless steel screws, with emphasis on stainless steel features. Stainless steel to prevent rust, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and other good performance. Therefore, stainless steel screws use more places.
- Q:How to make clothes hanger for 4 mm 304 stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel is a metallic material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steelAlso called stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:202 stainless steel wire can pass 200 hours salt mist test?
- 202 stainless steel wire can not pass 200 hours salt mist test, 202 stainless steel is one of 200 series stainless steel, the national standard model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel, high manganese stainless steel, nickel content, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. Stainless steel passivation solution can be used to improve the rust resistance and corrosion resistance of stainless steel, improve salt spray test time, should not change the physical appearance of the workpiece, size and conductivity and other physical properties.
- Q:Stainless steel 304 work teeth, easy to break the silk work?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:0.1mm stainless steel wire how butt welding, what equipment is more solid welding?
- Buy a touch welding machine on the line, and 1 of them can be welded together, 0.1 of the certainly no problem.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire drawing and stainless steel products?
- Stainless steel products are made of stainless steel materials as the main raw materials processing, daily necessities, industrial supplies collectively.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range