||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire, Galvanised Iron Wire, Galvanized wire, steel wire, Iron wire, Galvanized wire for fencemens
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24# Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200 250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil: 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
1.Short delivery and timely delivery
2.considerate after-sales service
3.Professional manufacture for Galvanized steel wire with more than 20 years experience
4.Full set of testing equipment to ensure products' performance
5.Strict quality control process
6.We are factory and our price is competitive
Specification of the galvanized and black annealed binding wire
|Wire guage ||diamer||Note |
- Q:What does power/ground cable wire mean?
- Wire can carry current. It is your responsibility to select wire that will safely handle the voltage and current expected. Color conventions specify green for ground wires. You can use any color but green for power connections. Many cables have more than one wire in them, and may include a ground wire. Grandpa
- Q:ok another pioneer car stereo wiring question?
- you ought to get an oem radio harness to motor vehicle adapter it comes with a twine diagram no guessing exceptionally user-friendly to do get at like walmart or close by factors shop or audio shop
- Q:How do I connect a threaded wire with a naked solid copper ground wire with a wire nut?
- the same way you connected the black from the ceiling to the blue and black and the white to the white. If your ceiling wires didn't have a bare solid part, unless they too are stranded, you did not make a connection. They must be stripped first, about a half and inch. to connect stranded to solid you have two choices: 1 'tin' the stranded wire with a soldering gun, which is not practical but works, and then twist together with solid wire then wirenut them both. this method is almost never used. 2 twist the stranded wire so it is tightly bundled, hold it with the solid wire slightly behind it, the stranded should stick passed the solid maybe an eigth inch, then wirenut them both. tug on each wire seperately like you are trying to pull it out of the wirenut to make sure they are securely connected.
- Q:Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire? Okay, magnet wire is coated with some red fancy insulation. Is that just an enamel? If so, enamel coated copper wire magnet wire would be the same thing. I want to build a loudspeaker. This what I need? Are the coils used in loudspeakers the same ones used in inductor...
- Q:Home Theater Speaker Wire?
- In my opinion, stranded individual wires degrade the sound, while thin flat copper foil gives the best sonic result. The difference is truly amazing.
- Q:Why when you loop a straight wire into loops (coil), it acquires a higher inductance?
- Imagine two closely spaced parallel wires. If you run a current through one, it creates a magnetic field that induces current into the second wire, which causes an even stronger magnetic field. Now if you run the same current through both wires, they both create magnetic fields that affect each other. Any two loops in the wire are just like two parallel wires with the same current, both creating magnetic fields that affect each other. So a loop is like a bunch of parallel wires affecting each other.
- Q:What is a wire trasnfer ?
- Wire transfers on average will run you $15 for domestic and $30 for international. Both representatives from two different banks will process the electronic transfer. Advantage - No physical cash is exchanged. The money will be at another institution the same day. Disadvantage - Fee
- Q:what if you touch electric wires?
- is the other wire grounded or not?
- Q:Can I just use wire nuts to join these wires?
- Twisted wires can separate with the daily rattle and bumps of a car. I would crimp or solder it along with a shrink tube to secure it.
- Q:True or False? Three Phase Wiring?
- That's true. 9 wires may go to 6 circuits. Each circuit has one phase so 1,2,3,5,6,7 are the six phases going to six circuits. For two pair of three phases (pair one 1,2,3)(pair two 5,6,7) there are two neutral wires and one common earth wire. that is total nine wires. there is nothing wrong in it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range