||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire, Galvanised Iron Wire, Galvanized wire, steel wire, Iron wire, Galvanized wire for fencemens
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24# Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200 250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil: 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
1.Short delivery and timely delivery
2.considerate after-sales service
3.Professional manufacture for Galvanized steel wire with more than 20 years experience
4.Full set of testing equipment to ensure products' performance
5.Strict quality control process
6.We are factory and our price is competitive
Specification of the galvanized and black annealed binding wire
|Wire guage ||diamer||Note |
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.Stainless steel wire drawing (stainless, steel, wire, drawing) pull out the wire rod or wire billet from the die hole of the drawing die under drawing force to produce the plastic processing of the small section steel wire or the non-ferrous metal line. Metal wires of different shapes and sizes of various metals and alloys can be drawn by drawing. The drawn wires are precise in size and smooth in surface, and the drawing equipment and die used are simple and easy to manufacture.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- In general, without power is not power, but like a small generator inside the copper wire continuously cutting magnetic lines under the condition of current will produce a certain direction, and the wood is not to produce electricity and friction sparks
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range