||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire, Galvanised Iron Wire, Galvanized wire, steel wire, Iron wire, Galvanized wire for fencemens
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24# Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200 250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil: 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
1.Short delivery and timely delivery
2.considerate after-sales service
3.Professional manufacture for Galvanized steel wire with more than 20 years experience
4.Full set of testing equipment to ensure products' performance
5.Strict quality control process
6.We are factory and our price is competitive
Specification of the galvanized and black annealed binding wire
|Wire guage ||diamer||Note |
- Q:How to wire a marine stereo?
- U JUST RUN THE HOT(RED) WIRE TO THE BATTERY. U ALSO MIGHT HAVE TO HOOK UP THE MEMORY WIRE(YELLOW WIRE) AND THE REMOTE ( SOLID BLUE) WIRE TO THE POSITIVE TERMINAL OF THE BATTERY AS WELL BEACAUSE SOME RADIOS WONT TURN ON WITHOUT THESE WIRES COONECTED. THE WHITE AND GREY WIRES ARE THE FRONT AND THE GREEN AND PURPLE ARE THE BACK SPEAKERS. YOU SHOULD GET THE WIRING HARNESS FOR THE WIRING IF ITS GOING IN A CAR LIKE A JEEP THEN ALL U GOTTA DO IS MATCH THE COLORS UP ITS EASY . BUT STRAIGHT TO A BATTERY DO IT THAT WAY JUST MAKE SURE U HAVE A GOOD GROUND.
- Q:Oz vs. The Wire?
- The Wire by far. Who wants to watch a bunch of inmates sodomizing each other?
- Q:Question about wiring when removing a range hood...what is the purpose of a non-insulated wire?
- The bare wire is ground, perhaps the most important wire because it is there for safety. Sure the hood would have worked with out it but you may have gotten electrocuted if it wasn’t connected. Whenever connecting wires in anything the ground wire must be connected. If the box you are connecting the wires in is metal, not only do you have to connect the ground wire to any other ground wires you also have to connect it to the metal box so that the box is grounded. Otherwise later you may come back and touch the box and get electrocuted. The ground wire is there to ensure the breaker/fuse gets tripped if a hot wire touches any metal part of any appliance that is connect in the circuit. If not it will be like touching a hot wire just by touching the appliance. Hope this helps!
- Q:how to protect attic wiring during insulation in attic?
- Check to see if these wires are still live, if the electric has been updated that does not mean the old wiring had been removed. If you are unsure call electrician, old knob and tube wiring can be dangerous.
- Q:Wire arcing possible?
- Hello, anytime the insulation is broken on the line it can be a potential fire hazard, and yes they can arc or short out. The potential may not be large but with fire it safer to err on the side of caution. Codes vary around the country so check there, but we typically pull the staple and determine how deeply the insulation is really compromised, if it is only through the external shielding an in-expensive way to safely repair it is with a shrink tube type of product. However, if any of the internal strands have been compromised the line would need to be cut and a junction box installed and the wire spliced back together inside the box. Hope this helps:-)
- Q:connect amp wire to car battery?
- Amp Wire
- Q:Spark plugs and plug wires?
- if they have never been replaced,yes it is a good idea,they transfer the[spark] to the spark plugs [hi energy] so they do wear out.
- Q:what wire size is required for 380volt?
- Wire size is a function of current, not voltage. So, how much current is your load going to draw.
- Q:where can i buy a ribbon wire?
- Electronic parts stores carry ribbon wires, but there are many different kinds of ribbon wires, and they would have to look at the wires in the dvd player to know what kind you need. The biggest problem with the wires is connecting them to the circuit boards. An electronics repair shop might have a piece of ribbon wire they can adapt to fit your player. .
- Q:where can i find a wiring diagram?
- a haynes repair manual for your car at an auto parts store it should have what you need look to see before you buy it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range