Its advantage has stable working, convenient operation, great mixing quality, and high productivity etc. it is combined to medium mixing station with feeding weight devise, applies to construction site, road, bridge and hydropower etc.
Adopt diesel as power.
Diesel engine concrete mixer serve the purpose of mixing cement where the contractors need mobility with ease of operation. Our diesel engine concrete mixer are low on maintenance and operating cost.
JZC350 diesel engine concrete mixer
Mixing drum rotational speed
Maximun size of aggregate
Accuracy of water supply
Diesel engine power
Water Pump motor
Maximum towing speed
- Q:The average commodity concrete is mixed with a day to use how much fly ash
- That depends on the amount of concrete and the ratio, there is no absolute value. In concrete, the amount of cement is very large, and the price of cement per kilogram of cement is more expensive than the price of ash, gravel, sand and water. On the premise of guarantee the quality of concrete, concrete mixing station of utmost reduce the dosage of cement is to reduce unit cost of concrete price, search is one of the important measures to prevent concrete cracking.
- Q:What is the concrete of the mixing station?
- What else can you do to sell concrete What is the station
- Q:How to choose a good concrete mixer station?
- Selection is best good survey is supply and demand situation of you and how many mixing station, concrete demand how, don't blindly pursuing big equipment, vehicles and personnel left unused, but it is now generally good, as long as the operation, mixing station not at a loss
- Q:How much concrete is produced per hour by HZS180 concrete mixer?
- One, 180 square of concrete per hour, 180 of HZS180 is its output per hour. The concept of concrete mixing stations: Concrete mixing station is mainly composed of mixing console, materials weighing system, material conveying system, material storage system and control system of large system and other ancillary facilities. Because building aggregate measurement compared with standing aggregate metering, reduced the four of the intermediate links, and the vertical blanking metering, saved measuring time, thus greatly improving the production efficiency, under the condition of the same model, mixing building production efficiency than mixing plant production efficiency by a third. Such as: HLS90 floor of production efficiency and production efficiency of HZS120 stand HLS120 floor of the production efficiency, production efficiency is equivalent to HZS180 stand HLS180 floor of the production efficiency is equivalent to the productivity of HZS240 station.
- Q:What kind of sand is needed for a concrete mixer
- This is the premise of the 2.3-2.6 (which is better in this range) It can also be used by means of mechanism sand or mixed sand (coarse sand is used in a certain proportion), depending on the price of raw materials, to save the cost
- Q:How long does it take to build a concrete mixer station?
- The main idea is that the goods are completely incomplete, and the crane, the manpower, the mechanical tools. If everything is in place, then the pure installation will be two weeks to a month. Of course, also see you buy what type of product, container type is compared commonly faster, smaller and faster, under 3000 type slightly faster, 4000 and 5000 slowly
- Q:Classification of concrete mixing stations
- Commercial concrete mixing station: single/double HZS90 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss120 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station. Engineering concrete mixing station: HZS75 concrete mixing station, HZS60 concrete mixing station, HZS50 concrete mixing station, HZS35 concrete mixing station, HZS25 concrete mixing station. Mobile concrete mixer station
- Q:The main components of a mixing station
- The conveying system of materials is made up of three parts. Aggregate conveying; There are two ways of conveyance and belt conveyance. The advantage of hopper promotion is that the area is small and the structure is simple. The advantage of belt transport is that the transport is large, efficient and low. The belt conveyor mainly applies to the mixing stations that have aggregate storage, thereby increasing the productivity of the mixing stations. Powder conveying; The powder used in concrete is mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The most commonly used powder conveyors are conveyors of screw conveyors, and the large mixing buildings are carried by pneumatic conveyer and scraper. The advantages of screw transport are simple structure, low cost and reliable use. Liquid transport mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are delivered separately by water pumps
- Q:What chemical materials are used in the concrete mixing station?
- It is the raw materials for the concrete mixers, the sand, stone, cement, fly ash, mineral powder, various admixtures, water, basically these seven raw materials
- Q:What does HZS mean in the HZS120 concrete mixing station
- HZS refers to the production capacity per hour. The specifications of the mixing plant size is named according to the theory of production per hour, the specifications of the commonly used at present in our country are: HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75, HZS90, HZS120, HZS150, HZS180, HZS240 etc. Such as: HZS25 refers to the production capacity of 25 cubic meters per hour mixing station, the host for the double shaft mixer. If the host to use single model for HZD25 horizontal spindle
Our company covers 100 acres, including a building area of 4000 square meters and have three branches. We employ 486 workers and 80 engineers and have strong technical force, excellent equipment, advanced inspection way and strict management. We set up computer files for our customers so that we can keep the record of customers' feedback, tracking services and long-term warranty service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
Domestic Market 96.34%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range