Order On-line Tracking
Grinds material by rotating a cylinder with ceramic grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed".
Generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. It is widely used in building material,ceramic raw material, chemical industry, etc,can be used both dry and wet.
1) is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
3) can be used both dry and wet.
4) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
5) The longer the ceramic mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Main Markets||North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||61% - 70%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||3,000-5,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||4|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|