Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bar
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,brown)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bar
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:What degree should a real estate agent get?
- Get your degree in business as you don't need a formal education to get your real estate license Once you have been working in the field for a couple of years you can study and get your brokers license and eventually open your own real estate firm.
- Q:What should I major in related to Real Estate??
- Business Management related-course. Perhaps marketing management or perhaps, if there are any, course that majors in Real Estate Management. Good luck! =)
- Q:real estate auction houses in Chicago?
- Most real estate auctions are listed in your local newspaper under real estate auctions. You might also google real estate auctions followed by Chicago. Many sites would appear for your use. You would need to call to find out the date and time of any potential actions. You might also find out the requirement to bid at the auction. Some auctions require a real estate agent to accompany you, have 'a pre-approval letter from a local or national recognized mortgage lender, cash for a certain percentage of the sale price, cashier checks, checks from a local bank statements proving you have sufficient funds to close on a bid you were able to get. These are a few possible requirements that might of might be used. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:Real-estate millionaires on TV?
- It's a scam. You can get rich in real estate but it takes a lot of knowledge and HARD WORK.
- Q:How do real estate agents find clients?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do real estate agents find clients? A few months ago I quit my job because i couldn't keep up with school. I've heard that realtors choose their own work schedule, and even though i've found basic information about the job, i still don't know how real estate agents find their clients.
- Q:how do you become a real estate agent in ny?
- The rules vary by state. Check in with your state real estate commission and it's association of REALTORS for sure. I am an agent in Texas and here you have to have graduated high school to become licensed. College just helps cut down on the number of real estate classes that you have to take before you can take your test. Good Luck--it's a fun field!
- Q:Is real estate business good money making?
- Real Estate sales? If you're good at it, you can make loads of money. If you're not, you might as well flip burgers. Buying real estate on spec hoping it will go up? If you're good at it, you can make loads of money. If you make wrong decisions, you can lose lots of money. Buying and developing property? If you're good at it, you can make loads of money. If you're not, you're bankrupt. Managing property for other people? You can make a living.
- Q:PA & NJ Real Estate Licences?
- Yes but check with NJ to find out if they allow reciprocating licensing. Basically, you are exempt from the testing but still must comply with the education and insurance requirements. Texas is the only state that I know of that doesn't allow reciprocating so if you want a license in Texas you have to go through all of the training and vice versa. The other caveat. You can't as far as I know have a different broker so if your broker doesn't practice in New Jersey then I think you are out of luck as well. Not for certain but you need to check with the NJ real estate commission. My company offers the opportunity to build teams nationwide for the average agent. In other words if you are interesting in profiting from other agent's production from any where and not just your own production then email me for the information.
- Q:real estate agents?
- I okorder.com. -...and always let friends and family know that you are now a real estate agent and to pass along your info to anyone looking for a new home/selling their current home. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:Real Estate agent good or bad idea?
- Are you worried about commissions? The seller pays all of them. What you need is a decent Real Estate Lawyer to close the deal.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average