Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bar
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,brown)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bar
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:Real-estate millionaires on TV?
- Those things are always scams. They always charge outrageous amounts for their knowledge they will share with you. Don't buy into it. If you are interested in learning the real estate business then get in contact with a local business man/woman in your area and I'm sure they will share their knowledge of the business with you. Also, look into getting your real estate license. It takes a lot of time and work to become succesful in real estate though so be prepared for that and don't expect to automatically become a millionaire.
- Q:self directed IRA FOR REAL ESTATE, HELP?
- I don't know about those two companies but I have my account with Guidant Financial. The main advantage obviously is you can utilize your retirement funds that might otherwise be lanquishing in a poor performing fund. In addition to real estate, you can invest in a business but the IRS is strict on the rules so you need to completely understand the ins and outs otherwise it could cost you. For instance, you are not going to be able to commingle or use the funds personally unless it is for the benefit of the fund so there is no running off to Hawaii with the proceeds unless you can show that it was to buy more real estate and actually look at some properties, etc. GOOD LUCK
- Q:HOW TO START REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN NC?
- Get your real estate broker with 100% commission or one that will send leads to you. After you get a feel for what is a good and bad deal. Then buy
- Q:Interested in real estate?
- You didnt say what aspect of real estate. We dont know if you mean investing in real estate or selling real estate like a realtor.
- Q:Donald Trump/Real Estate properties?
- He really never started out on his own, his father Fred, was the one that brought fortune to the Trump name. Donald used his family's money to construct the Trump Tower in the early 1980's. He later acquired some casinos in Atlantic City, which went into bankruptcy protection. The rest is history.
- Q:Real estate career?
- I think this job is not a very hard one. It is paid well, you can have a flexible schedule, you meet new people... It implies a lot of communication skills, patience and some luck. I'm not a sale's person, but if you are, real estate will suit you, I'm sure.
- Q:How do I become a real estate agent?
- The qualifications vary by state. So the first answer is that, yes, you do need to get a license in each state you plan to do business in. Some states have reciprocity agreements with other states making it easier to do business in both states (you still need a license in both states). And almost all states have some requirement to take classes. Again this varies by state - and most states require the license applicant to have taken some classes.
- Q:real estate license (canada)?
- You are wanting to do a number of things some you can do without a licence and others you must have one. 1) you can buy real estate and sell it without a licence. It must be you personally or you and a partner who buys it. If you do not reside in the property or if you buy it and sell it within 2 years you must pay capital gains tax. This is to stop people from flipping houses. as a business. 2) Real estate courses are offered at local colleges, universities etc. they are about $600.00 I'm not sure about Ontario but you must be referred by a real estate company. to take it. 3) a broker also requires a licence and you must have your real estate licence to get a brokers licence. There are many books available to advise people how to buy a home. and most Realtors will help you also. Canada has the Canadian Central Mortgage and Housing. it helps first time buyers to obtain 1st mortgages with only 5% down payment. Banks normally require a minimum of 10%. Talk to any real estate agent, they can advise you about courses, also the Ontario Real Estate Board will have information about dates, areas, costs etc of licencing courses.
- Q:Opening a Real Estate Brokerage?
- You're wealthy, you have a top Real Estate Executive for a relative, and you have lived in big houses with swimming pools, and you think we can help you???
- Q:Part-time real estate MBA?
- While most MBA programs do offer part-time programs, there are few that are focused on only real estate. Many don't even offer real estate coursework as part of the program. Your best bet will be with a large campus that has a variety of course offerings, but I doubt if you'll find one that is focused entirely on real estate.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average