Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bar
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,brown)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bar
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:real estate question what is your opinion?
- Keep watching the upcoming and new trends in investor sentiments, this is what mostly drive real estate.
- Q:Question about Real Estate Agents?
- In cases of dual agency the listing agent becomes your agent and the office broker becomes the sellers agent during any disputes. If you have not granted the listing agent the right to represent you as a dual agent you can get an agent of your choice to step in. I would recommend using an agent familiar with commercial real estate. For your loan you will need a business plan and other extra items that an average agent wont be of much help with. No agent that represents a party in a transaction should ever just tell a client to figure it out for yourself that statement alone is grounds for replacement of the agent. It is in the best interest of her and her clients that this deal closes. Leaving you hanging like that is counter-productive and affects all parties. The price has no bearing on your right to effective representation. Perhaps a legal attorney should become your agent in fact.
- Q:How do real estate companies make money?
- simple math. Let's guess that an agency represents buyers or sellers [horribly some do both on a single deal] on 100 deals per mo. And let's assume the average deal generates a commission of $8,000. LEt's further assume that 1/2 of that goes to the listing agency and 1/2 to the buyer's agency. thus, we take now 8k and divide by 2.......4k per deal the office overhead is 3k a mo. 4k x 100..........4,000 x 100 = 400,000. the agent will be either on a split of 50-50 or close to that or he will pay a desk fee of about 700 per mo and he will get 100% of his part of the closing commission thus, of the 400,000, the agency will keep at least 50k. PER mo. 3k rent he pockets 25k a mo not bad can guide further
- Q:Is Real Estate hard? Please help?
- It is not easy. Selling real estate is tougher than most sales jobs because you don't have a product to sell all the time. Instead you have to sell yourself to a homeowner to gain their trust to market their house, or find an able buyer to represent them. Basically becoming an agent is like opening up your own business because you are your own boss and are only paid on how well you do your job. You could work at it full time and get paid nothing, which isn't uncommon for many new agents. Generally new agents are paid about 1.8% of the price of the houses they sell. This starts out with a 3% commission but because you have to split the money with your broker (often 60/40) it comes out less and then your have to pay taxes on the money including self employment tax. So if you sell a $200,000 house you would make about $3600 before taxes. But if you are lucky enough to sell 4 houses in your first year that is only $14,400. If you got a job flipping burgers you would make more. But if you are an incredible sales person you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars. The reason you see real estate jobs offered is because real estate is 100% commissioned. This means it doesn't cost the company anything to hire you, and if you do make money, the company makes money. Becoming a real estate agent does take an investment in education and other fees to get licensed and could be a great career for you. But as an agent, I highly suggest you find a different type of sales job first, to learn how to sell and build up your sales abilities. Then consider real estate. Maybe by then the market will be better too.
- Q:Australian Real Estate?
- Yes they're going to definately upward push exceptionally at auctions in which a further man or woman who has additionally slightly extra financial savings together with the supply can outbid folks who best have the supply. More folks will attend the auctions within the desire of bidding. Also the curb curiosity charges will draw in folks watching for investments -folks who have already got houses and will get larger loans. Any first house purchaser additionally has to comprehend that during a couple of years if and while the curiosity fee rises speedily - are you able to nonetheless preserve your tradition as good as paying plenty additional a week in your loan - simply considering that your curiosity fee is going up doesnt imply that your salary is going up the equal quantity! Dont be cast off purchasing a estate considering that you'll be able to continually promote it if the going received difficult - nonetheless make certain you're no longer purchasing whatever for you to make you a slave to paying it off for the following 25 - 30 years leaving you very little cash to outlive effortlessly. You will continually get your a reimbursement with estate as they're the most secure funding and there may be continually a necessity for houses available on the market - nonetheless, while purchasing a estate make certain you upload into your equation - you'll have to insure the estate, pay charges and taxes each 12 months, fix the estate if wanted, pay emergency levy, water and many others., a few folks purchase whatever that's just a little out in their league financially, with out realising that there can be fees alongside the way in which related to proudly owning a condominium. Do a few study earlier than purchasing - talk to different property owners and make certain you recognize what your funds is and dont accidently get over excited at an public sale within the warmth of the second and buy whatever you particularly can't come up with the money for! Goodluck.
- Q:I'm thinking about going in to real estate?
- Sure. A lot of people do just that, especially people in big social circles (union members, fire fighters, cops, etc). You should learn a bit about financing too. It's not much more of a stretch and could almost double the income from a home sale if you do the loan too.
- Q:Cheapest Real Estate in Southern California?
- Look in places like Redlands, Riverside, Fontana, Upland, Ontario, Lake Perris, Hemet, San Bernardino, or the Moreno Valley. Be choosy about neighborhoods..all these places have good and bad parts.
- Q:How much do REAL ESTATE AGENTS in NYC get paid on average?
- You need to take the training, pass the test, pay the fees and then beat out all the other thousands of brokers for the business. Common logic should tell you that anything that provides easy money is going to be overcrowded.
- Q:real estate/ Nothing Down?
- Wise old saying: There Is No Such Thing as a Free Lunch Keep that in mind, along with the popular If it looks too-good-to-be-true ... it IS
- Q:Yahoo Real Estate Listing?
- Do you have an application to rent from this company? Have you spoken with them on the telephone? There are many questions needed answering prior to you sending this person or company an money whatsoever. It might be more beneficial if you had more knowledge about this group, company or individual. I would not send a money order, it is not the safest way to send money and most of the time it is untraceable by the sender. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average