Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of PVC Panel we are producing:
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:Independent Real Estate License?
- You can not deal with any real estate activity without an active license, and a license is not active unless it is under a licensed broker. Appraisals are separate licenses, you can not legally give appraisals without certification, which takes several years to obtain. I have no clue where you got the idea that ReMax agents can only sell ReMax properties, that is not even remotely true. Any licensed agent, with an active license, can sell any property listing, it does not matter who the selling brokerage is. You need to stop listening to whoever you are hearing this from, it is all messed up.
- Q:to all real estate agents?
- Ed Cook is a real estate expert in Pompano Beach, FL specializing in listings at The Plaza at Oceanside as well as home and condo properties around Pompano.
- Q:What is Real Estate Development?
- Real estate development is a vague term and can mean many things. For example it can mean to purchase a parcel of land, have it rezoned into smaller parcels, build its infrastructure (roads, drainage/sewers, utilities), build on each lot either commercial or residential improvements and sell to an end user, or opt to keep them self as investment property. Or, any fraction of the previous sentence. The key issue is to buy unimproved or under-improved land and develop it to make it more valuable to sell/rent at a profit. Real estate developers can approach development from a general contractor point of view, but to do so limits the profitability. Obviously one would need to have an expertise in: their real estate market, local zoning laws and subdivision of lots, infrastructure construction, commercial and/or residential construction, marketing, contract law and finance. Getting money to develop can obviously come from a commercial loan as it is an commercial enterprise. Though it is not uncommon to organize a group of private investors or equity firms to back a project for a cut of the projected profits.
- Q:Should I become a real estate agent?
- Becoming a real estate agent is not a simple thing. Real estate needs a well fledged knowledge about the land, properties, license of property seller and the other needed papers. Rather than this, real estate people should mainly have a knowledge of mind reading of their customers who come to them... If you have any of these qualities you can excel in this business... Good Luck!
- Q:How to learn about real estate investing?
- Join a real estate investing training institute. Some time ago my neighbor recommended me Lee Arnold system for real estate investing training. His a best training institute. I think you join must, if you want success in real estate investing.
- Q:Fire science or real estate ?
- you are confusing issues; one is a life style, serving the community. one is entrepreneurial I would, without hesitation, take real estate and I can show you how to start NOW if you have a contractor's license. If you don't, then I advise on getting one ASAP. I can JV with you --check out my bio
- Q:real estate job info?
- Please take your time before you do this . Real estate jobs are the worst now. foreclosure is very high in USA , their over 7,000 homes are in foreclosures processing every single day. i know several brokers they did not make any penny for months . it's very hard to sell homes and get home loans approval. a lot of people can't even get their loan in the day of the closing. take my advice and try to get in safe, and wanted jobs like governments,city, state jobs,software jobs, and health care jobs. real estate brokers sell or buy homes for their Clint's base in commission . this commission rang from 2.8 %- 6% of the home value. up to 50% of your commision could go to your agency fee. please do not waste your time and your life in this ugly career. only very experianced, and very active brokers could make it this market. my best wishes to you in your job serch.
- Q:Getting a real estate license?
- I don't know about Texas; I live and got my real estate license in Virginia. But what you should do is contact one or more major real estate companies near where you are. Many/most will offer licensing courses. They know the topics that must be covered; they know the hours needed to get you qualified to take the test. Many community colleges also offer the courses. One tip: Take a total immersion course. I did it over a 4-week period--three evenings a week and most of each Saturday. If I hadn't had a full-time job, I could have done it in about 10 days. There's a lot of stuff that's covered that just won't stick with you. If you spread the lessons out over, say, 4 months, you just won't remember enough. Also, there are a number of reasonably affordable (something like $69 or so) computer disk review courses. Buy them. They're slick. They really do resemble the actual test. And you can determine your strengths and weaknesses. Hope that helps.
- Q:Real estate agent...?
- Attend open residences. Also, opt for up the neighborhood truly property books that they supply out without spending a dime. Find a couple of residences you prefer and get in touch with the directory agent and ask to peer the apartment. That will supply you a risk to satisfy a couple of neighborhood retailers and spot if there may be any person you mesh good with. We used Remax with our final acquire/and promote. However, I could now not base my resolution on a precise manufacturer identify....each and every realtor is special and certain. Try to stay with a manufacturer that has a extra good recognized identify (none of the ones discounted costs locations or tiny corporations) so you already know you're getting probably the most correct know-how feasible. If feasible, it could be exceptional if the agent was once practically your age, in order that they are able to relate to why you're watching for special points or places, and will greater foresee different properties that can be excellent for you that might be you're overlooking as being reasonably unfamiliar with the field. Good success! Look at a few residences earlier than making any presents!
- Q:Is the Real Estate Boom about to bust?
- Depends on your point of view or how much real estate values affect you. The sad fact is , in many states people would not be able to swing the mortgage on the house they currently own if they were to buy it again. How can they expect the young , with the outsourcing of jobs and the mediocre economy to support this housing inflation. Most of this hyper- pricing was brought on by speculation just as with stocks in the late nineties and upper end real estate on the west coast in the early nineties. Money chasing dwindling avenues of investment after the 7 trillion dollar equity collapse.Sure hope you didn't take out a home equity loan.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average