Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of PVC Panel we are producing:
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:question about real-estate?
- I am in the market now and a few realtors have told me that the market will not return to its baseline until 2008 to 2010. I imaine that you will be in good shape in a few months, although the market tends to heat up a little in spring. Winter is a good time to buy because only people who need to sell have their houses on the market. You can find a local realtor who knows your market well. They can tell you what you need to know about the specifics of the market in your area. Good luck!
- Q:If take classes to be a real estate agent do you have to work for the company that did the classes?
- Hi, James; There are many factors involved with getting a real estate license. The type of license (most states have several). And the agency you will be working for. If you get a job with a firm that has agreed to pay for your to obtain your license, then yes, you will have to work for them (at least for a certain amount of time). Some agencies make it a conditional part of your job to obtain the license. However, if you don't want to work for a specific firm, you can pay for the classes yourself, pass the tests (state federal portions), you can take your license and go to work for anyone. Just keep in mind that you will need to attend Continuing Education every 2 years to maintain your RE license, and to pay yearly dues to the Real Estate Commisssion.
- Q:How to start Real Estate Classes?
- it takes almost 2 years to get thru what it takes to get a real estate license. My broker advised me that I needed to start out with $10,000 and have a new to nearly new (within 3 years) car. You'd start by taking the pre-salesman course at the local community college, or an agency such as Century 21 might have classes in their offices or hold them in some building so contact a real estate agency and ask them about the classes they hold. It's a lot better if you take the course in-house because you can ask questions and meet others who will later be your competitors, because, as you probably know, although you'd end up working for a broker that if you work for an agency then you'd have and run your own business. Ok so then you'd have to pass that pre-salesman's course with a 75% (it's a 14 week course). I don't know if our state accepts on-line classes although I know there are some schools (Bert Rodgers used to do it) that did the update courses for after you get your license then every so often you'd have to take an updater course. Real estate is continuing education to be able to renew your license. when I was a salesman they were thinking about requiring a 4-year degree prior to getting the re license but I don't know if that went thru or not, you'd have to ask the DBPR (Department of Business Professional Regulations in Tallahassee).
- Q:Email for Joseph G Bucci Real Estate?
- Hi, i do not have information on about the email of the real estate owner which you had asked. Here is an important tip about how to make money in real estate. Flipping is the most commonly used strategy for real estate business. So, if you have no extra money but you want to make money in real estate investment then you can apply this method. Flipping refers to buying properties at low price and selling it for a high price. You know the good thing when entering this type of business is that you don’t have to invest any cash to earn money.
- Q:Career ideas---civil engineer and real estate broker?
- I think it would be better to keep on your civil engineering degree. You will make more money. If you have wealthy contacts, perhaps you can turn that into being a developer.
- Q:California Real Estate License?
- You have to take certain basic Real Estate courses which are offered in some community colleges or you can take quickie prep courses at Anthony Schools which gets you to pass the state exam without in-depth understanding. Then you get a conditional sales license and have 4 years to complete two more classes and then you get a RE sales license. You put your license with a real estate broker. You then have to find leads and make contacts to get listings. The core course is Real Estate Principles.
- Q:Real Estate & Economy Question?
- May be, may be not. The fundamentals of U.S. economy is healthy. I think we can ride this one through. :)
- Q:I wanna get my Real Estate Licenses?
- You okorder.com for more practice. The test is probably multiple choice, so it is a matter of learning the testing style. I hate to sound like a downer. Probably 80% of new real estate licensees drop out in thier first year (similar to the success rate of new restaurants). The ones that have the knack for real estate can do very, very well. If you know a local real estate agent, I suggest you have a serious talk with him or her. You may have the personality and drive to do extremely well in real estate. You may also find it costly and frustrating. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!!!
- Q:Stock Market or Real Estate investment?
- You said I assume in real estate investment you can play it much more safer without losing heaps of money WRONG assumption. The neighbors (or tenants) from hell can move in, the roof and boiler needs to be replaced. You nice tenants found mold. A city tree next to your property falls down, destroys a car and the owner sues you because you didn't advise the city that it was dieing and a danger. With the stock market, it can be riskier if you invest in the hot tip pennies or easy money scams some people here like to hipe. Or it can be safer if you invest in dividend paying blue chip stocks. Good stocks do go down in value, but in the past, they have always come back. Since 1926, there has never been a 20 year time period where the S%P 500 index would have lost money. Plus, with the stock market, you can also invest second hand in real estate, where you can own a well diversified selection of professionally managed properties via REITS and leave handling the tenents from hell, and the cost of a new roof to the REIT pros.
- Q:How can I become a real estate agent in the caribbean?
- There are different rules of becoming a real estate agent for different regions. For a particular region, Grand Cayman - rules are pretty much same as in other countries. You need to qualify CIREBA test in order to become real estate agent in Cayman Islands. Real Estate agents in the Cayman Islands have grown in numbers because of the numerous investors in real estate properties. New projects are coming up in Grand Cayman - Snug Harbour, Hilton Estates and many more. Thanks Kimberly
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average