Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bamboo Rod
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,red)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bamboo Rod
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:i wanna get into real-estate?
- Did you see the avereage salary of real estate agents its upper 20's to mid 30's. I know there are real estate agents who make a lot of money but that is very rare. I wouldnt suggest going into real estate but go into health care. Almost anything health care related is good money plus very stable. Remember when people have no money they stop spending it on superficial things such as houses and clothes etc... but health people will spend anything on.
- Q:how to be a succesful real estate agent?
- When trying to manifest, many people focus excessive on the outside form instead of the internal condition. Exactly what' crucial is our internal experience: whether we choose to experience love or worry. When we dedicate to our internal experience of love we begin to attract more love. Numerous individuals approach Manifestation from a place of How can I get something to feel much better?
- Q:True Real estate market in Southeast Florida?
- Thanks Jill B, for this information.
- Q:How did the Housing Crisis trigger the Commercial Real Estate Crisis?
- Primarily 3 causes: 1. Demand for space: as the housing market crashed, jobs in the construction and real estate industries dried up, decreasing demand for office and industrial space that housed those companies and companies that support them. And as people saw the value of their houses plummet, they cut back discretionary spending, reducing demand for retail space. 2. Land prices: reduced demand for land for housing had an indirect impact on the value of land held for commercial development, as did lack of demand for new commercial properties (see #1) causing the value of land held by developers to plummet and erode their net worth. In desperation, developers sold land for whatever they could get for it to raise cash to pay down debt, causing further reductions in prices in the meantime. 3. Availability of credit; last but not least, as banks and other lenders started seeing the economy contract and losses from housing loans starting to pile up on their books, they (and the regulators) took a conservative stance on all real estate lending. It then began a spiral where lack of credit caused lower values, which caused loans to be called or not extended, which caused values to drop, which caused more loan defaults.
- Q:Real Estate Wholesaling Partnership?
- With okorder.com -- on how to partner when wholesaling. There's a ton of good stuff there on all aspects of creative real estate investing. Usually, when two or more investors are working together, they refer to each other as partners. It doesn't mean you need a formal written agreement--although that oftne would be preferable. What it means is that you're partnering up on the deal. You really have two questions: How do you deal with buyers, and how do you deal with the person putting the house under contract. I assume you have some relationship worked out with the person who's putting the house under contract. If not, you should. And, preferably in writing, though lots of investors do rely on handshakes. And you can split the deal whatever way you want. Just make sure you and your partner are clear on what the compensation method will be. As for dealing with buyers, get all the buyer information you normally do: what they're looking for, how much they have for a deposit or down payment, whether they'd buy outright or use a lease-option to buy, what they want to pay, and so on. Really, as much detail as possible. You already know all that. You explain to the buyer: I have a partner who finds homes for buyers like yourself. Here is his contact information. With your permission, I'll let him know that you'll be contacting him. That way, he can begin searching for a house that will work for you. Is that OK? Of course it'll be OK. Then, as soon as you have a chance, send the buyer's information to your partner. That does a couple of things: It really does let the other investor start searching for homes that meet the buyer's needs. And It alerts the investor that when John Smith contacts him, that that's a lead you provided, and that you'll be entitled to whatever portion of the deal you two have worked out. It works a lot better to say partner than referral. Hope that helps.
- Q:how does a real estate agent work?
- The purchase of a home, for the vast majority of individuals, is the single biggest financial decision made in their lives. Clearly, then, it becomes evident that the selection of a real estate agent is a serious consideration which should not be taken lightly. But what factors should be considered in the selection of a real estate agent? If you want to know more about real estate agent , just only visit this website:
- Q:New to real estate, recommendations?
- My husband and I have been investing in real estate for nine years. We have found many great resources for investing. Robert Kiyosaki has some great books in many areas that got us our start. We also read a book a few years ago that was fantastic advice to get us some properties pretty creatively. It was called How to Create Multiple Streams of Income of Income: Buying Homes in Nice Homes in Nice Areas with Nothing Down. Once we acquired some homes, what we did with them can be learned in my new book called, How to Milk the Cash Cow. Taking a Vacant, City, Single-Family home and Utterly turning it into a Money Making Machine. Please check out my website for some great advice. Hope this helps and best of luck to you! Just curious, what got you interested?
- Q:Can I work part-time as a real estate agent?
- Some part time agents are successful but very few are. I think that it is very difficult to motivate yourself everyday to do the things you have to do to succeed in this business. Knocking on doors, holding open houses, calling people when you think they may be angry at you. I find that people that are able to pay their bills without putting themselves in an uncomfortable position- never do the things necessary to succeed. As far as the best company. I would look at the type of real estate I want to practice. In residential I would pick a residential real estate company. Within that I would look for the specific area I want to sell homes in and see what three or four companies are doing best there- and go interview with them. Ask them straight out what they do to help a new agent succeed. My company would not want to invest much into a part time agent.
- Q:how is going to school for real estate?
- There's not much school, just a few exams
- Q:Mortgage/Real estate Brokers?
- while it may not make sense, a Mortgage broker and a Real estate broker work on two sides of a real estate purchase, their licensure is totally different and regulated by different parties most of the time. A RE broker helps a person find a property to buy or sell [if he is smart, never both in the same transaction --called dual agency]. a mortgage broker ONLY finds money. IT is possible in most states to get licensed to conduct both transactions ........and easiest to do both if doing commercial. But a mortgage broker by himself cannot hire any RE agents or brokers......he can only hire loan officers. he can open his own office and hire mortgage people,. money handlers! He has to pass a state test. and the laws are rather different when doing commercial and residential. NO degree for either position but passing a specialized state decreed curriculum is essential and passing the state test for MB's.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average