Detailed Product Description of Table & Chair
This table & chair is a feel of Japanese style.
Handmade bamboo products.
Mainly used in the garden.
Product number H-080-01
size 750×3600 mm
Product number H-080-02
size 290×450 mm
table & chair(2pieces)
Product number H-080-03
- Q:is it a good time to get into real estate?or to be real estate agent/broker?
- It is a horrible time to get into Real Estate now, as the market is crashing in America. That being said, I would expect(and don't hold your breath for this as I'm for from an economist) that the government change will assist the economy to turn around, as well as all the interest rises, et cetera. Essentially, you should be fine by the time you get in the market. My biggest advise though, would be to take note of this: You don't need to study real estate to get into real estate - it's sales, or the entry roles are sales anyways, and if you're good at your job you'll climb up the corporate ladder very quickly. You simply need to charismatic and influential (could you persuade one of your friends that blue is the very best color int he world? Are you good at debates?). For example, if you were to do a degree in business, you could follow that career path if you decided that you enjoyed it, or if the market is still average. At any time though, you can go into real estate....just know that if you move at a later stage, you may have to take a pay cut and start back at the bottom! Best of luck!
- Q:Do you need a real estate lawyer to purchase a home?
- No its not necessary; your main issues is to ensure you get the property with clear title and title insurance That said, where a lawyer comes into play is not all the closing documents but if you where to run into problems before the closing is with specific language of the sales agreement and how its applied to situations which arise after the inspection of the home , Remember the sales agreement is drafted by the selling agent it favors the seller not the buyer, beware of any timing requirements, do you have a inspection clause to get out of the deal if inspection goes bad, it also will address if and how you can get back your escrow monies if the deal fails etc If your savvy then probably not; buying new construction probably not, buying older home needs work, has lead issues or buried oil tank maybe then might be a good idea
- Q:Mortgage Broker Prospecting to Real Estate Agents?
- For Credit and finance solutions I recommend this site where you can find all the solutions. FINANCEANDLOANS.INFO/?s... RE :Mortgage Broker Prospecting to Real Estate Agents? I am fairly new to the Mortgage industry and was looking for tips and tricks on how to prospect to real estate professional. Is there a good process? Any contact strategies that will work well? Thanks! Update: Thanks 'godged' 'dog ma'!! Can I choose TWO best answers? :) I gotta put it to a vote. Follow 8 answers
- Q:real estate company in Virginia Beach that sells timeshares?
- humorous that all of us which you're speaking approximately became going on below the Clinton administration. Enron became doing all its humorous organization with the approval of the Democrats. Our power disaster is quickly with regard to the fact that liberals block and hamstring each efford to income any degree of power independence. as far as distant places kin is in contact, i did no longer see any massive valuable factors via the Democrats all via the 90s, till you opt to count variety attacking Serbia as a large win. Our economic gadget did no longer start up falling till the Democrats gained administration of congress. any connection there?
- Q:Investing in the stock market or real estate?
- you really need both in mutual funds.
- Q:does anyone know how i can get more clients and referrals in real estate?
- I'm assuming that you are not yet working with a broker. If not, that is probably the first thing to do. From there, the broker should have some ways to help. I don't think you can consumate any deals without a broker. You can list, and you can't sell without a broker....so go and do that first. If you are already with a roker and they have not provided any assistance in this effort , then move you license to another broker. If you already have a broker and are just looking for additional ideas..try this one below. Get some transparent labels from Office Depot and make some labels to stick on paper money. Every time you spend your money, point out your service to the cashier....or anybody else you give or spend the money with.
- Q:How long would it take to get a real estate license in California?
- In order to work, salespersons must then be associated with (and act under the authority of) a real estate broker. Many states also have reciprocal agreements with other states, allowing a licensed individual from a qualified state to take the second state's exam without completing the course requirements, or, in some cases, take only a state law exam.
- Q:know anything about real estate?
- Too many would-be real estate agents obsess over the licensing test, then fail in their first two years because they didn't develop a plan and follow it for success in becoming a real estate agent. They passed the test, but failed to understand the business, to develop a budget and a business plan, or to learn the ropes that aren't taught or covered in the test. These are not just tips, but tools to help you to go into the business with a plan in place to be successful. Learning about the pace of the business, the costs of doing business, and getting to the right prospects is critical.
- Q:Hawaii real estate???
- Fee simple is an estate in land in common law. It is the most common way real estate is owned in common law countries, and is ordinarily the most complete ownership interest that can be had in real property short of allodial title, which is often reserved for governments. Fee simple ownership represents absolute ownership of real property but it is limited by the four basic government powers of taxation, eminent domain, police power, and escheat and could also be limited by certain encumbrances or a condition in the deed. How ownership is limited by these government powers often involves the shift from allodial title to fee simple such as when uniting with other property owners acceding to property restrictions or municipal regulation
- Q:This question has to do with real estate?
- Flipping houses is common practice in the real estate world.. But it is not as easy as one might think.. I suggest you take some real estate courses and learn the legal considerations that go with it... One feield to consider is real estate appraisal, then move into realtor feild and so on...
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average