Detailed Product Description of Table & Chair
This table & chair is a feel of Japanese style.
Handmade bamboo products.
Mainly used in the garden.
Product number H-080-01
size 750×3600 mm
Product number H-080-02
size 290×450 mm
table & chair(2pieces)
Product number H-080-03
- Q:CA real estate license prep?
- Well, okorder.com's ExamPrepMaster tool. It's $59, but they guarantee that you pass... or you get your money back(you just send them your failing report card). It has 12 practice tests(50 questions each), 2 final test(150 questions each), 1 vocabulary test(100 questions), 1 math test(100 questions), and 1 state test(120 questions). As long as you get 80% or more on all of those tests, then they will guarantee that you pass. Yes, it seems like a lot of work with 17 practice tests... but it prepared me well. It's an easy setup. You can even put in your exam date, and they will pace all of the tests for you depending on how long you have. It allows for easy memorization of concepts, ideas and words. Apparently on their website they say that 90% of the people that use the program will pass on their first time. Check it out, it's a good deal. EDIT: Just saw that you have two weeks. So it'll probably pace you with 1 test a day. The 50 question tests only take about 30 minutes. And they also offer and explanation after each question so you can better understand the concept behind the question and answer. Hope this helps!
- Q:Can I terminate a contract w/ real estate agent?
- Before you sign a contract like that you need to determine if this Real Estate Agent is someone that you would want to work with. I have been a Real Estate investor for over 40 years in the State of California. I have never used Real Estate Agents because I do not consider them to be adequately trained and they certainly are not sufficiently competent to represent me. Instead I recommend that you contact a Real Estate Appraiser who is a Member of The Appraisal Institute and tell him that you will pay him a fee to advise you on Fair Market Values of Real Estate in the area where you want to purchase. You will get much better results that way. That is what I have done for all of the real estate that I have purchased over the past 40 years.
- Q:Do I have anything to lose by becoming a real estate agent?
- it will be a long time before you make any money. Small cost to pass the state exam.
- Q:can you get real estate license if you have a felony in Wisconsin?
- Real Estate Deal Finding Software!
- Q:real estate career newspaper ad?
- I okorder.com and I can enail you the names of a few companies in Indy that are great for new agents. I went through one of them myself
- Q:What confuses consumers most about the current real estate market? What scares you most?
- Q:Real Estate Fraud?
- Let me make sure I have the facts straight: 1) 2 years ago, you paid someone $15,000 for some investment property. You paid this amount of money without having a title search done, and getting a warranty deed? 2) You are now complaining because in order to get a loan for the property, you are being held accountable for the lien on the property. 3) If the the person you purchased it from was a realtor, and/or you used the services of a realtor to represent yourself, you *MAY* have a suit for professional negligence/incompetence. It would be, in my opinion, professional malpractice for any real estate professional, (including an attorney if one was involved) to allow the sale to go through without a warranty deed and a title search. As you probably know by now, a quit claim deed makes no warranty of title. It just says that the person granting to you the property does so. A warranty deed, on the other hand, warrants or guarantees to you that there is a clean title. You need to consult with a real estate attorney in your state to determine what might be done. The attorney will assist you in finding the individual to help recover your money, because it is probable that there is fraud involved. Unfortunately, the chances of you recovering any monies from this individual may be pretty slim, based on the fact pattern you gave us. This should be a reminder to everyone reading this: DO NOT buy any piece of real property without a title search and a warranty deed. Never sign anything you don't understand without asking a lawyer about it. If you need a lawyer and don't have one, contact your local or state bar association and ask for a referral to a real estate attorney in your area.
- Q:Where is the best real estate at?
- Several major cities in Texas have good, stable real estate markets. You'll want to earn a Bachelor's in either Business or Finance to be successful in the real estate business. It's not a pre-requisite to obtain a license however it will be a good foundation. There are fast-track programs where you can earn your license in 3-6 months, or less. Once you have your license and work for a couple of years you are eligible to take the broker's exam, the educational pre-requisite is to hold a Bachelor's degree. As a broker you can hire agents to work under your broker's license and you'll collect a percentage of the commissions. No one hops right into the luxury market until they've closed many high-end property deals in the market area they are working in, and have developed a reputation that earns the respect of the clients they represent (or seek to represent). It's the way it is. Once you have your license, and want to really get your feet wet, borrow some cash and do a flip and list it yourself. Rinse and repeat. Obtain your broker's license and compete for HUD foreclosures to flip and build on your business. When the time is right look into commercial property development. Good luck.
- Q:Questions about working in real estate...?
- Pareto's Principle, 20 percent of the realtors are responsible for 80 percent of the results rings true in real estate. To be like your dad you have to be quite savoy to make $250,000 in real estate. Few do. 80% barley make a living. You have to be a self starter, good organizer and enjoy being in business for your self to be in the top 20%. Some are just born to work for others. Help your dad out in his business. Find out his path to success. If you like what you see give it a try. When I started out I had 2 listing a sale within 2 weeks and it never stopped. Others had a very hard time making a living , then others just up and quite. One thing I had was a sales plan/routine to get business and I worked it to death revising it when I had to. I also never stopped learning and reading about real estate (I really like the business). After 5 years or so over 1/3 of my sales were due to referrals. Life was good.
- Q:Why are Democrats propping up real estate?
- Land prices in Mendocino County's rural northeastern region have weathered the recession better than other areas, the result many believe that has more than a little to do with marijuana production. Of course, i''s a factor, said county Supervisor John Pinches, whose district includes the area. Overall, the value of Mendocino County real estate has declined by 1.4 pecent, or $140 million, in the last year, said county Assessor-Clerk-Recorder Sue Ranochak. That translates to a property tax loss of $1.4 million. The county's share of the loss is about $420,000, she said. Many homeowners in the county have been seeking reductions in their property taxes as their home values have plummeted. But there have been few requests in the northeastern county, Ranochak said. We haven't seen the drop in values in that area. I'll let you decide why that is, she said. Foreclosures also are rare in that area, Ranochak said. The rugged territory stretching from Laytonville to Covelo is known for its pot production. That's the major economy in the northern part of the county. That's no secret, Pinches said. But he doesn't believe it's the only thing buffering land prices there. Property values in the area did not skyrocket the way they did in some areas of Mendocino County, so they didn't suffer the same declines. The property in the north county has never been oversold like some of the properties have, Pinches said. ......Property Management Bendigo
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average