Detailed Product Description of Table & Chair
This table & chair is a feel of Japanese style.
Handmade bamboo products.
Mainly used in the garden.
Product number H-080-01
size 750×3600 mm
Product number H-080-02
size 290×450 mm
table & chair(2pieces)
Product number H-080-03
- Q:what is the difference between a real estate agent and real estate investor ?
- They are completely different. A real estate agent helps people complete the purchase and/or sale of property. They receive a commission on sales. A real estate investor purchases properties hoping to sell them at a higher price. Like any investment, this can be risky, and he can lose money on it. There is no paycheck for this. To be an agent, ask a local agency to hire you on and train you. There is a licensing test you need to take to be an agent. To be an investor, no education or certification is necessary. You do need enough money to buy a property. Don't bet on a bank loaning it to you if you've never rented a property before. Working as an agent, a paralegal in a real estate legal firm, or at a survey or civil engineering firm will give you background that will help tremendously.
- Q:real estate auction houses in Chicago?
- Most likely those are properties that the bank foreclosed, and the amount they ask for the house covers their losses. They can be a very good value, but they can also be a big pain in the butt because the bank holds all the cards and you just have to be very patient in dealing with them. They will do what they're going to do in their own good time.
- Q:please answer this question about real estate? thanks?
- None of the above. It all depends on the average prices in that neighborhood AND, more specifically, what that particular property's comparable sales [comps] are. Comps should be not older than 6 months. BUT with the sub-prime mortgage crisis, it also depends on how well-qualified the Buyer is to buy AND how motivated the Seller is to sell. In real estate there are 2 old sayings: The Seller names the price. The Buyer names the terms. The Seller names the terms. The Buyer names the price. Somewhere in the middle there is compromise and an agreement is reached. ANOTHER: A property is ONLY worth what someone is willing to sell it for AND what someone else is willing to pay for it - not one penny more. AND, when financing is involved, how much the property will appraise for AND how much that lender is willing to lend the Buyer - based on the Buyer's qualifications and ability to repay the loan. Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it! VTY, Ron Berue Yes, that is my real last name!
- Q:real estate license cancelled?
- Nys Mlx
- Q:Real Estate or Small Biz???
- Depending on where you live, and how hot or cool the housing market is, I'd opt to purchase a house with as much down as you can muster, wait 6 months to a year, build up a little equity, then borrow on the house to put down on a small business. In an upswing, your house is making money, while you haven't put much of your own money into the business, and if you are in a downswing, you still own a house if the business tanks.
- Q:Is there somewhere where I can get some detail into the life of a real estate agent?
- 1)Real estate is 100% commission so you can go months with no wages 2) You are self employed so you get to pay 15.3% self employment taxes on your net wages 3)You incur fees each month to your broker for office rental, insurance, franchise fees, advertising fees. etc... 4)Assume about $30,000 in net income first year. Do not plan on any more. 5)You get customers by calling on phone. I wish there was a more glamorus way such as a great direct mail pieces but this is old fashion cold calling. 6)Get ready for the most ridiculous of human behavior. Normal people will come up with the wildest excuses not to close!! You will have your paycheck ripped from your hand because a buyer changes mind at last minute! Ouch.
- Q:Real estate internships?
- Real estate brokers and agents would not use the term Internship to describe what you are offering. That is why they were not interested. There are 2 avenues that could work. YOu agree to work for no salary for one month. YOu go on appointments with a successful agent.... and in return, you do small jobs like putting up For Sale signs and removing lockboxes (with house keys inside) from sold houses. The 2nd month you could get a small salary because the agent now knows that you will work hard. Or you go to work as an assistant for $1,500 a month. You are a paid employee. You will answer calls and pass out flyers and go to meetings as well as put up signs. You will be more like a secretary but you will get paid for your work. Decide which one you want and call 100 agents. Or visit them as they hold Open Houses.
- Q:what are real estate brokers? commision or salary? and what is the average they make in a month/year?
- If you wants to become real estate broker then you need to do following activities. Evaluate a property together with comparable qualities which have not too long ago available to view it's cut-throat selling price. Recommend consumers in current market circumstances, prices, mortgages, appropriate prerequisites as well as related matters. Advertise sales of qualities as a result of commercials, available houses, as well as taking part inside many itemizing products and services. Join purchasers during sessions to as well as inspections of house, guidance these individuals for the suitability as well as importance of the households there're browsing. Prepare yourself docs including counsel agreements, purchase arrangements, shutting down statements, actions as well as rents. Consult with escrow corporations, financial institutions, residence inspectors, as well as infestations management staff in order that stipulations of purchase arrangements are usually achieved prior to shutting down times. Appointment consumers to view what forms of qualities there're in search of. Coordinate house closings, conspiring placing your signature to of docs as well as disbursement of funds. Generate directories of qualities which can be works with buyers' wants as well as savings. Speak to homeowners as well as publicize products and services to obtain house sales listings.Arrange for title researches to view whether or not consumers include distinct house headings.
- Q:Why should I become a real estate agent?
- I'm starting next week on my studies. The comission is great. Lets say you sell a multimillion dollar house, you'll easily walk away with atleast half a million in comission. Typically, one sale equals several thousand. I'd say that and if your into looking at different homes, having your own hours, and being out in the streets while on the job; it can be very ideal. The major con, is the recession. The economy seems like it's shot even though they say the recession ended, what, about a year ago? The housing market is in a bad state. It would be tough to make a sale, especially for a new agent. But if you already have a part time job like me, I think you could do it without struggling financially any worse than you already are..
- Q:Preforeclosure: Realtor or Real Estate Attorney?
- You do not need an attorney not a real estate agent. If the property is in pre-foreclosure and is still owned by the person then you might contact this person. Once contacted you would have to make a offer,sign a contract with the sales price, amount you are giving the owner for his equity and take this contract to an escrow closing agent. Make sure the contract say Taking the property Subject to the existing mortgage. The closing agent and title company would understand this statement. These two licensed companies would ensure your transaction would close according to the local, state and federal real estate laws. Taking title to the property in this method, the current owner would still be on the mortgage loan, your name would be on the title deed and recorded by the title company at the county court where the property is located. Paying and keeping the mortgage loan current, in approximately one year you would be able to refinance the property through another mortgage lender. In addition to you giving the current owner funds for his equity you would have to bring the foreclosure current. The escrow closing agent would send a document to the lender requesting the amount needed to bring the mortgage loan current. You might consider this as the down payment. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average