Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:How do real estate companies make money?
- or perhaps a fireworks retail chain wants to open up in town and the real estate company owns the property they are after? who knows
- Q:Finance and real estate?
- Also Financial Value Increase Depend on Real Estate Market...
- Q:real estate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- The best experience you can get is to purchase a home for yourself, seriously. You will learn a ton during the process. If that's not a possibility, go to RE school. Watch Real estate shows, or housing shows. There is a lot to know, and it's tough out there, dude.
- Q:When will he Real Estate market return?
- in uncertain time it's always advisable to buy certain solid assets such as gold, income producing real estate etc. real estate market of rentals is going to be hot soon, because of the foreclosures, the people who cannot otherwise afford a home had bought homes by cheap money, are now on streets looking for some rental housing. make sure you have quality tenants though
- Q:I'm interested in the Real Estate business?
- You need to gain experience by joining realtor's, take on courses and study.
- Q:Real estate professionals help me....?
- Beyond all the data knowledge that you need to be a real estate developer- is money. You need to be very good at raising money- and planning how to work around issues that come up. For instance the time from the very start of a project (planning it and finding the property) to the end (selling the buildings) can zoom from 5 to 10 years very easily. We don't know what the economy will be like in one year- much less ten years. We also don't know much about the building and zoning requirements will be in the future years. You will need to be constantly going back to your investors and telling them why you need more money- and why it will be a while before you can return anything to them. The Excavation of the site for the Empire State Building began on January 22, 1930 (I don't know when they got the permits or started raising money). They had no idea how long the great depression would last. It is said that it did not make a profit for the investors until 1950. So how good are you at talking people into investing huge sums of money?
- Q:PA & NJ Real Estate Licences?
- The exceptional advice is to uncover probably the most best rated sellers within the New Jersey subject, and determine a referral price. The truth is that you just are not able to correctly constitute the patrons on the grounds that you do not real recognise the marketplace in NJ and legislation are distinct from state to state. You're requesting issues. Take the referral and create a dating with the agent. Maybe they will ship you a referral down the street.
- Q:Ideas for a real estate advertisement?
- I don't mean to sound crass, but my listings kick *** our homes save bucks, their home sucks its hard to be a land pimp,help a brother out i'll take your equity and move to Schenectady 2,4,6,8, buy some Effin Real Estate
- Q:real estate company in Virginia Beach that sells timeshares?
- Very few real estate companies take on timeshares to resell. Why? They are difficult to sell and selling them makes the real estate company a VERY small commission, which is why so many charge an upfront fee. This has led to a proliferation of scam timeshare resales companies. If you want to get rid of a timeshare fast, use a timeshare transfer company instead. These companies also known as timeshare relief companies will transfer your timeshare out of your name for a fee. I know it sounds fishy, but it's often the only way that timeshare owners can get rid of their timeshares. Go with a company that's been in business for over 5 years and makes a conscious effort to show you who are they from the rep handling your case all the way up to the CEO. If they are hiding who they are, just walk away.
- Q:When should we get a real estate attorney?
- When you place an offer on a house, you will sign a contract which is OK to sign because in the contract will be a contingency meaning, that the contract will be null-and-void unless approved by your attorney, and usually also needs to pass (to your satisfaction) a home inspection. You will put in a bid to buy the house usually a little below the asking price. Usually anything wrong with the house can be used as a negotiating tool you can mention was the reason you are offering a lower price. Also it is a good idea to ask the realtor if they can represent you as exclusive buyers agent since in this way you get inside information. If you are in the Upstate NY area I could do it for you since I am a licensed Realtor! It costs the same as if you were just buying a house from a seller's agent. But yes when you have signed a contract you will send it to your attorney long before the closing so they can review it for you! Good Luck!
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average