Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:question about real-estate?
- I am in the market now and a few realtors have told me that the market will not return to its baseline until 2008 to 2010. I imaine that you will be in good shape in a few months, although the market tends to heat up a little in spring. Winter is a good time to buy because only people who need to sell have their houses on the market. You can find a local realtor who knows your market well. They can tell you what you need to know about the specifics of the market in your area. Good luck!
- Q:How is Real Estate a good occupation?
- You should read the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books. You will receive a lot of information that will help you. As to your question some people buy real estate and hold it keeping it for passive income purposes. Others buy and fix up the property only to resell it and thus make a profit. These are only two models. There are a lot more details but this is not the place to do into depth.
- Q:Money from Real Estate?
- Good okorder.com Best of Luck.
- Q:how to get a real estate license?
- Each state makes their possess legislation for licensing any official, adding truly property sellers. Most require a experiment, and few if any waive the experiment for out of state licenseholders. I'm now not definite if any require a path in any respect, even for first timers. I can let you know that the guides are designed to let you know the matters you have to realize to go which might be concerns of regulation, now not always traditional experience, if you want to have a tendency to range from state to state. For instance: Does the state require you to pay a customer curiosity at the deposit/earnest cash? Is it permissible to symbolize each the Buyer and the Seller? If so, what have got to you do to end up trained consent of each? What is the minimal period of time you have got to placed into the agreement for the customer to receive a certified house inspector? Must you set any in any respect? Are hubbard clauses authorized? Is the agreement legally binding with out earnest cash? Take the path.
- Q:real estate!!!!!!?
- While you are in real estate business, you will deal with a plethora of people, which includes brokers, realtors, property managers, buyers, inspectors, sellers, loan officers, builders, mortgage brokers, as well as appraisers. You will need these people at some point of time during your career as a real estate agent. Therefore, you should maintain a list of contacts that can be of help to your business. At some point of time, you might need to follow up with them. No matter what others say, but you will need internet at some point for sure. Many Real Estate agents can survive in the domain for long, owing to references from close ones, others has to rely on the power of the internet and social media channels to make their presence felt. For almost all real estate agents, it is all about getting a license and making their presence felt in the market. But the wake-up call comes a month after when you aren’t able to crack a deal on just the basis of a license. Therefore, a detailed plan about how to go ahead and succeed in the domain of real estate is quite required. You need to learn from your peers and assist mentors to learn. The more you will learn, the better you will become. A career in real estate can be quite rewarding and gratifying. You just need to go in the right direction and work really hard in order to carve a niche as a successful real estate agent.
- Q:real estate career newspaper ad?
- These sorts of ads are promoting their little real estate schools.... which you do have to pay for... but often they offer in-house financing. Each of the major companies has one... Century 21, etc. Just remember that Real Estate is a VERY competitive field and you have to play hardball, and break the ethical rules to be in that small 5% that succeed in Real Estate. Many people like the idea of Real Estate, but cannot deal with the inconsistant income and sometimes ethically challenging workplace.
- Q:study real estate effectively?
- You are getting 4% interest on your account? That seems very unlikely. Most banks are paying less than 2% these days. 401K's are not an investment. They are a legal cover on investments. It's like saying that you invest in blue things. Inside a 401K, you can own many different types of investments.
- Q:How to build a real estate empire?
- First you get a good job that pays you lots of money. So much money that you can live like a pauper and save most of it for a down payment for a duplex for you and a tenant to live in. Keep this job, or get a better one that pays even more. The more you make from your regular job, the more you will be able to borrow to buy investment property. After a you pay taxes on the rental income you get from your duplex you can count it as your own income. Then maybe buy a 4-plex and keep it rented for a couple of years allowing you to buy another, then another, then maybe leverage the equity you have in the 4-plexes to buy a couple more. Then after a couple of more years sell them all and become a partner in a multiunit apartment building. It is a process.
- Q:PA & NJ Real Estate Licences?
- The exceptional advice is to uncover probably the most best rated sellers within the New Jersey subject, and determine a referral price. The truth is that you just are not able to correctly constitute the patrons on the grounds that you do not real recognise the marketplace in NJ and legislation are distinct from state to state. You're requesting issues. Take the referral and create a dating with the agent. Maybe they will ship you a referral down the street.
- Q:real estate/ Nothing Down?
- Wise old saying: There Is No Such Thing as a Free Lunch Keep that in mind, along with the popular If it looks too-good-to-be-true ... it IS
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average