Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:What are some different Real Estate jobs?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are some different Real Estate jobs? What are some important Real Estate jobs, and what exactly do they do?
- Q:I am graduating with a degree in business real estate. What are some good career options to research?
- You are proper you don't ought to pass to tuition to develop to be a realtor it's all approximately realizing the concepts and legislation of buying and promoting a condo and getting connections to your buyer and/or vendor. If you haven't watched the know-how now not too lengthy in the past, you would probably appreciate that the condominium marketplace has been preety dangerous because the recession. It will also be gotten somewhat larger nonetheless now not many are influenced to shop for residences.
- Q:How important is investing in real estate?
- Its always profitable to invest in real estate :-)
- Q:how to be a succesful real estate agent?
- We're constantly manifesting. Each thought we have develops an energy circulation within and around our physical beings. This energy attracts its similarity. So if you're thinking, I suck, then your energy type of, well, sucks- and you bring in sucks experiences and this is simply one of the important things that this book Manifestation Miracle
- Q:Major in Real Estate?
- Technically you don't need a college degree to be a real estate agent. Some general business knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit will get you started. You must take a course with an accredited institution, pass the course, AND pass the state licensing examination to apply to be a licensed real estate agent in your state. Different states have different rules. Look up Illinois Real Estate Courses and Licensing on google, yahoo, etc and see what comes up. I took a real estate course completely online for the state of Virginia and got my license within 6 or 7 months. I'm not doing anything with it yet... but I intend to in the next few years.
- Q:How viable is real estate for passive income?
- Most real estate investors get involved in investing in real estate on the lower rungs. They would purchase a cheap property that is in need of repair. Fix that property up and use it as a rental or flip it so as to have sufficient funds to repeat this over again. Keep in mind that ole uncle Sam is taking a look at your income, so make sure you immediately place some stock in keeping at least one of the flips as a rental to offset your investment income in paying taxes. You would want to do the following in order to be successful in doing real estate investment #1. Books Purchase or read as many as many books as possible about real estate investment, the type properties you would or should purchase. These books would give you theory about real estate investments #2. Real Estate Investment group You would want to join the local real estate investment group. This group would verify the theory you are learning from reading the books as most of the investors you meet would have experience in most phases of real estate investing. Normally you would be able to attend a few of the meetings prior to joining. You would be required to pay for the cost of a meal. Normally the cost to join is not that much. You would need to google for this group followed by the city and state in which you reside. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:Email for Joseph G Bucci Real Estate?
- Hi, i do not have information on about the email of the real estate owner which you had asked. Here is an important tip about how to make money in real estate. Flipping is the most commonly used strategy for real estate business. So, if you have no extra money but you want to make money in real estate investment then you can apply this method. Flipping refers to buying properties at low price and selling it for a high price. You know the good thing when entering this type of business is that you don’t have to invest any cash to earn money.
- Q:Real Estate Principles question.?
- Are you doing this class online? Or in a class room. If you are doing it online, you are screwed. I promise you that this subject is NOT on the test and if you are in a class room setting, the teacher will tell you this. The ONLY purpose of the class is to help you pass the exam, not understand real estate. If you are doing this online, there is NO way to know what to study and what is important since you don't have a teacher to tell you. If you are trying to get your real estate lic, DO IT IN PERSON, not online or self study.
- Q:Should i move and become a real estate agent in california?
- Becoming a real estate agent is not as easy as it sounds. This is especially true if you are moving to a new area. Do you know people in California? How will you market yourself as an agent? There are thousands and thousands of agents competing for the same listings in CA as in other states. If you do not have a solid marketing plan, it would be very difficult and expensive to break into the market.
- Q:How do I know which real estate company is best?
- The big companies are pretty standard. If you want to go with a full service agency, make sure they do the following for 6% of the asking price they will be taking from you when they find you a buyer: List in the MLS with multiple pictures, not just one picture List in any other web based for sale sites that they manage with multiple pictures advertise your open houses in the newspapers advertise you home if it doesn't sell in the first 30 days in some sort of real estate magazine like your local homes and land, again with at least 1 picture. Agree to staff at least 2 open houses for you, if not with your actual Realtor then a licensed real estate professional within their organization. Make sure you are comfortable asking questions and spending time with the person you hire. If you want to go the cheaper route than 6% try some of the discount agencies that offer the full 3% to an agent bringing you a buyer, but the listing agent only takes as little as $250 to list on the MLS but you don't get the hand holding a full service agent can provide, and you are then responsible for marketing your home.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average