Detailed Product Description of Interior Door
This item is typically Japanese.
The indoor use.
This product is using wood and bamboo.
1.Product number H-062-01
2.Product number H-062-02
3.Product number H-062-03
- Q:Real-Estate Agent Licensing?
- however long it is .. you will be wasting your time.. people are giving away free blow jobs and azz to sell a house.. unless you are will to compete then dont waste your money or learning the bs fmls has to offer!! try cable and sattelite school for 10 months way more money to be made there!!!
- Q:who makes more money? a real estate broker, or a mortgage broker??
- I'm a CA broker who owns both a real estate company as well as a mortgage company. The money can be great for both. Which makes more money for you depends on a number of issues, such as personality, work ethic, size of your sphere of influence, knowledge of the industry, and so on. I have made more money doing loans than I have doing real estate. However, I do very well on the phone - which is great for getting loans done. I have dozens of clients that I have great rapports with that I've never met face to face. I've received referrals from people that have only heard my voice on the phone and exchanged faxes and emails with me. Plus, I hate showing homes to buyers. Listing is OK, but I really don't care for the marketing and open houses. On the commercial side, where I spend most of my focus now, I work primarily the real estate side. Again, I play to my strengths of building rapport and sharing knowledge. The investors often travel to the properties that I recommend and never meet me. I work daily from my garage in shorts and a t-shirt and make more money than ever before -- doing real estate. It's economy of scale though. For me, I'm well suited to residential loans, and commercial real estate and loans. I don't really care for the residential real estate. My friend however is a stellar realtor. He would die doing loans. He loves going out to the homes, showing them to buyers, listing them and doing the marketing. He does his fair share of time on the phone getting listings, but thrives getting face-to-face with the clients. Loans would bore him to death. He's charasmatic. I'm.... not as much. I love the depth of knowledge about finance that I gather in doing the loans. He loves the thrill of the sale. If you love doing the work of which ever you choose, you'll excel in that area and make a better living - both financially, and personally. Sorry for the non-committal answer - but it's probably the most accurate one I could give.
- Q:Should I become a real estate agent?
- You do not have to be 21, or at least not in some states. I received my real estate license at the age of 19 and have been/and will be working as an assistant until this summer when I will start being a full time real estate agent. Most likely a company will take you in, but keep in mind that selling expensive houses and gaining respect will be harder than you originally imagined, especially if you are just selling as a side job.
- Q:Do I have anything to lose by becoming a real estate agent?
- it will be a long time before you make any money. Small cost to pass the state exam.
- Q:Question about Real Estate Agents?
- In cases of dual agency the listing agent becomes your agent and the office broker becomes the sellers agent during any disputes. If you have not granted the listing agent the right to represent you as a dual agent you can get an agent of your choice to step in. I would recommend using an agent familiar with commercial real estate. For your loan you will need a business plan and other extra items that an average agent wont be of much help with. No agent that represents a party in a transaction should ever just tell a client to figure it out for yourself that statement alone is grounds for replacement of the agent. It is in the best interest of her and her clients that this deal closes. Leaving you hanging like that is counter-productive and affects all parties. The price has no bearing on your right to effective representation. Perhaps a legal attorney should become your agent in fact.
- Q:What are the best ways to find money to invest in real estate?
- First off you should work on building your credit. You can always look for seller financing. Just make sure your first deal is a slam dunk because that will set you up for many more to come.
- Q:What do i need to become a real estate agent?
- I think you should have a good knowledge of your locality, good communication skills and most importantly a real estate license. However, if you have a good marketing network then you will become a good real estate agent. Hope this helps you. Let me introduce an example that I experienced recently. I purchased an apartment from platinum1.lk, the agent comes through one of my close friends so I trust the agent. After an initial talking I found the agent had good knowledge about the current real estate market that may help me to find me a good apartment. Finlay I got my desired apartment.
- Q:is it a good time to get into real estate?or to be real estate agent/broker?
- It is a horrible time to get into Real Estate now, as the market is crashing in America. That being said, I would expect(and don't hold your breath for this as I'm for from an economist) that the government change will assist the economy to turn around, as well as all the interest rises, et cetera. Essentially, you should be fine by the time you get in the market. My biggest advise though, would be to take note of this: You don't need to study real estate to get into real estate - it's sales, or the entry roles are sales anyways, and if you're good at your job you'll climb up the corporate ladder very quickly. You simply need to charismatic and influential (could you persuade one of your friends that blue is the very best color int he world? Are you good at debates?). For example, if you were to do a degree in business, you could follow that career path if you decided that you enjoyed it, or if the market is still average. At any time though, you can go into real estate....just know that if you move at a later stage, you may have to take a pay cut and start back at the bottom! Best of luck!
- Q:Interested in real estate?
- You didnt say what aspect of real estate. We dont know if you mean investing in real estate or selling real estate like a realtor.
- Q:Real Estate...........?
- well my aunt does Real Estate, but this is in Louisiana. She`s motivated and great at it. She was doing wonderful, and enjoys it. Lately it has been slow for her, and she is pulling another job( she makes good money doing this, so i dont see the point in her having another job) she says it`s just been much slower than usual. Well good luck!
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average