Cosmetics Packaging, 160ml Tube With Flip-Top Cap
1.Material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2.Shape: round and flat design
3.Layer: double-layer and five-layer
The plastic tube specifications we can offer:
1.Material:PP for cap & PE for tube
2.Shape:round & flat & super-flat
6.Color:white & pearlized & transparent & colored
7.Decoration:matte or glossy surface with 1-5 offset printing & 1-6 silk-screen printing & hot-stamping & labeling
8.Usage:cosmetic commodities,personal care, tooth paster,industrial products and so on.
9.Delivery time:30days after sample confirmation
- Q:What would happen if a tank of compressed air, released all the air out of a nozzle and flew against the inside of a plastic tube in space?
- There is a general principle about internal forces that applies to situations like this and what it amounts is that the center of mass can never move. It's like that movie Gravity; in space, a stationary closed system can't make any net motion. If the cylinder shoots off in one direction the pipe will go in the other with equal momentum, and when it crashes into the end, both parts will reverse direction. And the two parts will bounce back and forth off each end until heat from the collisions dissipates all the energy.
- Q:I broke off the little plastic part on my oil dipstick in the oil dipstick tube. How can i get it out? My dips?
- if you had included the yr/make/model/ AND engine in this we could get very specific on what to do. so, generically, should cover all options on this, saying this in simple terms. if the piece is stuck in the tube, the tube can be removed. no need to drain oil. get some help. follow the tube down to where it plugs into the engine. it will have a screw at the base. or just a tapper fit with other brackets/clamps holding it in place. if the stem is held in place with a screw, you or help can remove it. remove screw, remove any support brackets/clamps, and simply pull. those usually have an o-ring at their base. might need to go to parts store and get another. once in hand, you can clear the tube with what ever. straightened out coat hanger. or the like. if the stem/tube does not have a screw holding it at it's base, it's prolly a tapper fit. and if the engine is an older one, could break during removal. that config, you may want to have a shop do it. that stem/tube brakes, gonna be more to do. not serious, just gonna need some special tools to get it out and repair the tube hole.
- Q:can irrigation plastic tubing be used for electrical conduit in concret or cement new home construccion?
- You should use sched 40 pvc conduit. It does not have to be buried very deep inside of a buliding, but I would suggest scatching it down a few inches below the concrete pour just in case you ever have sawcut the floor. DO NOT USE IRRIGATION PIPE. Never use 1/2 conduit underground. Use 3/4 or larger.
- Q:i have a top fin 30 filter,and i was wondering should bubbles be coming out of the clear plastic tube?
- You might have some air in the line, you might also have water with a high dissolved gas count and it's coming out at the tube. As long as it's pumping water well, I wouldn't worry. If the flow seems inadequate you might want to consider calling the manufacturer and seeing if it's something that is set up wrong and they can help you correct, of if it needs to be replaced (hopefully under warranty).
- Q:Does anyone use a low dead volume or v bottomed test tube?
- That's an unusual question. MANY years ago (50 or so) when we used to run a lot of pregnancy tests by utilizing Leopard Frogs, we used to use V-bottomed test tubes to spin down the sediment. Frankly, that's pretty much the only example I can remember where we used them. But I would think that they are still around. I would suggest you contact a laboratory supply house or two or three, and ask them. They are much more likely to be able to give you an answer than us geeks on the Yahoo medicine board. The stuff I used 50 years ago might not be around anymore.
- Q:can water colors come in tubes?
- Yes, okorder.com/... I hope I've been of some help. Artist and Designer, U.S.
- Q:my GE washing machine as a plastic discharge tube with a 6 gooseneck?
- Normally the plastic part that forms the n shaped bend can be unclipped and moved up the hose so you can get a longer length into the discharge stand pipe. If the pipe is too short to reach the stand pipe when you do this, you can buy an extension kit from a hardware store.
- Q:Apartment washer leaking water from a clear plastic tube/bag, is that overflow drain? or does it need a pipe?
- I would plug it. It is probably an overflow drain. If the washer gets too full it will probably not get the floor any wetter than if the overflow drain runs on the floor. If this happens open the tube up and run it into a pan.
- Q:Gerbils are chewing on plastic tubes connecting cages. Help!?
- what they due, if you in a cage see freedom you try escape same way.
- Q:Can pur plastic pipes be used as drinking water pipes?
- PUR products are divided into foaming and non foaming products in two major categories of products, foam products are soft, hard PUR foam; non foaming products including paints, adhesives, synthetic leather, elastic and elastic fiber.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range