Cosmetics Packaging, 160ml Tube With Flip-Top Cap
1.Material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2.Shape: round and flat design
3.Layer: double-layer and five-layer
The plastic tube specifications we can offer:
1.Material:PP for cap & PE for tube
2.Shape:round & flat & super-flat
6.Color:white & pearlized & transparent & colored
7.Decoration:matte or glossy surface with 1-5 offset printing & 1-6 silk-screen printing & hot-stamping & labeling
8.Usage:cosmetic commodities,personal care, tooth paster,industrial products and so on.
9.Delivery time:30days after sample confirmation
- Q:Dog may have eaten Chapstick and the tube itself!?
- I had a wiener dog that swallowed a Chapstick lid (10-15lb dog) and I didnt know she did or even when she did I just noticed one day that she didn#x27;t want to eat and acted as i she was uncomfortable sitting on her butt so I took her to the vet and they gave her liquid to help pass it but she didn#x27;t so it cost $300 to remove it ever dog is different some can pass some big stuff my brothers friends lab swallowed a whole XL t shirt I haven#x27;t a clue how he could have done that and no one knew he did but he passed it on his own crazy! But if your dog stops wanting to eat or acts uncomfortable in any way or doesn#x27;t pass it in another day I would deff take the dog to the vet
- Q:What is the PVC composite pipes and what is the difference between it and the plastic pipe?
- Prices from high to low are: aluminum plastic pipe, PPR tube, PVC tube.
- Q:What are those painos with a tube in them called?
- it okorder.com/
- Q:I bought this ornament today and it has a little tiny plastic tube line in the back?
- Just stand behind your tank and slowly blow air into the tube. The bubble effects will be amazing and your fish will appreciate you.
- Q:has anyone had the die test done to check your tube? if so please share you story?
- Yes, and I don't want to scare you, but for me, it really really hurt. First they use a larger than normal speculum to hold your vagina open so they can see what they're doing. Then they use a swab with iodine to sterilize the cervix. Then they insert a long handled hemostat to pinch the edge of your uterus to hold it still so they can put the little tube in there. Then comes the super ouchy part, where they thread a little plastic tube into the cervix. I have heard some women say it was no big deal, and some say it didn't even hurt, but for me, it was horrible. Like a bad PMS cramp times a million. Like someone stabbed me in the uterus with a butcher knife. Then the little x-ray guy runs in, and pushes the dye through the tube, and looks at it in a monitor, which was pretty neat, bc I could see it on the monitor, and that kind of stuff fascinates me. Then the x-ray guy runs out, and my gyne pulled the whole fandangle out. He was going slowly, trying to be gentle, and I was like, I don't care! Just get this junk out of me!! But, on the bright side, the painful part lasted about 30 seconds. So don't stress too much. Even if you're one of the women for whom it will be painful, it is over very quickly. Good luck!
- Q:How can the pipe support for water supply and drainage be calculated?
- The water supply pipe support below DN32 is contained in the pipe and does not need to be calculated;
- Q:Difference between u-PVC drain pipe and pressure hard polyvinyl chloride water supply pipe (UPVC)
- From the material, there is no difference. UPVC drainage and pressure feed water UPVC are only different in wall thickness. Because of the high rainfall considered a full pipe flow, so the pipe at the bottom needs pressure.There is no pressure test in the standard, so it is generally not pressure, and the water supply pipe must be under pressure.But you have used UPVC water supply pipe instead of rainwater drainage, and there is no pipe fitting in the water supply system of the pipe fittings.Or with HRS high-rise stormwater dedicated tubes, but also PVC materials, and pipe fittings are also pressure. The price is cheaper than the pipe.
- Q:What type of tube is this description?
- Hope this Helps
- Q:What's the difference between pipe, tube and flexible hose?
- Pipe is generally termed for rigid tubes. Tubes are flexible profiles without any reinforcement. Hoses are flexible tubes with multiple reinforcements.
- Q:theres a game, it's a plastic tube filled with beads and they're objects in it and you shake it 2 find them?
- I don't actually know of a place that sells them. I have had one made for me here is wat they did.... What you need... An Empty water/soda bottle (remove the wrapper logo thing) Some Sand 10 or more little objects that will fit in the bottle to be found A piece of string and a list of the items you put in the bottle. Ok take the bottle and put some sand and a few items shake it up and keep doing that until it is full... make sure you write down all the items you put in... the super glue the cap on... the punch a hole in the list and put the string through it and tie it around the neck of the bottle. There you go you got one that means even more because you made it.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range