Cosmetics Packaging, 160ml Tube With Flip-Top Cap
1.Material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2.Shape: round and flat design
3.Layer: double-layer and five-layer
The plastic tube specifications we can offer:
1.Material:PP for cap & PE for tube
2.Shape:round & flat & super-flat
6.Color:white & pearlized & transparent & colored
7.Decoration:matte or glossy surface with 1-5 offset printing & 1-6 silk-screen printing & hot-stamping & labeling
8.Usage:cosmetic commodities,personal care, tooth paster,industrial products and so on.
9.Delivery time:30days after sample confirmation
- Q:How can I make plastic pipes harden quickly?
- You say this kind of plastic pipe is PVC tube, it will harden in cold weather, and it will harden for a long time. Because of the hardening of the temperature, do not worry, the temperature will rise back, will return to normal, because this is the characteristics of PVC plastic. With a long hardening, this is the aging phenomenon, due to ultraviolet radiation and oxidation caused by irreversible reactions.
- Q:How do i distill alcohol? Do i need copper tubing or can i use different tubing for the home distiller?
- It is preferable to use stainless steel. Copper is ok and will be the easiest to bend, but make sure it has no soldered joints as solder contains lead which is extremely toxic. Copper may also give off a taint for the first couple of runs and any time it is left unused for a while. Plastic/rubber tubing may not stand the heat and may release other toxins into the brew. Not sure about glass, probably at risk of it shattering and it would be an expensive lab set up. Make sure you do your research on this, as in the process of distilling alcohol, the first hundred mls of distillate is toxic to humans and needs to be discarded.
- Q:Can plastic pipe be adhered with PVC?
- More varieties of plastic pipes, usually have special glue corresponding to useFor example, PP PP glue, PE glue PE, ABS tube, ABS glue, PVC PVC glue, which is beneficial to the adhesion...If it is not, you can consider using the sticky AB glue, is also very fragile.
- Q:Wire sets, plastic tools, what tools bend?
- There is a tool called spring bender, specially bent PVC wire sets, plastic pipes, sold in the general hardware store, the price is not expensive.
- Q:PR plastic tubes, everyone said, permanent, a great harm to health, even drinking water is a problem?
- 1) change the water pipe: the longer the PPR pipe is used, the greater the poison, or the regular flushing and disinfection of the old pipe.2) install pre filter and cabinet water purifier in old pipe line3) new home water pipes customers can study in Europe and the United States, the family installed plastic copper pipe (slightly higher price) or lined with copper PPR tube (moderate price). Because copper has excellent sterilization function and self-cleaning function, it is most suitable for family use.
- Q:What is the name of the plastic tubing that has electrical wiring in it, and is used under concrete?
- Alekat is correct: Schedule 40 PVC conduit is used under or in conduit. This is just an extruded grey plastic tubing, usually 3/4 for a single circuit and larger for multiple or higher amp circuits. After installing the conduit, you have to pull wiring into it (it does not come with wiring inside.)
- Q:do I need the plastic tube to bleed my clutch acura integra?
- Yes, but it is a bit messy. Same procedure - person A opens the nipple about 1/2 turn, person B presses the clutch pedal down, A closes the nipple finger tight, B pulls the pedal up with his foot, repeat.... Use rags, paper towels, shop towels, or whatever to soak up the brake fluid as it comes out. An important note is that brake fluid is subject to spontaneous combustion when soaked up. (Brake fluid is a notorious part of the arsonist's toolbox.) Wet the soaked rags with water and seal them in a zip-lock bag or something else to keep air out before disposing of them.
- Q:when a mecanics want to empty the gasoline tank of a car, he fillsa plastic tube with gasoline,?
- because the suction of dipping the hose in the tank makes a vacuum that pulls the gas out of your tank.
- Q:i was blowing in this like enclosed plastic tube and all of a sudden i hear a crackle sound between my ear and?
- that is reverse air pressure in your ear from the air going up the Eustachian tube and hitting the eardrum
- Q:my GE washing machine as a plastic discharge tube with a 6 gooseneck?
- If your 6 gooseneck has a plastic discharge try anti-biotics and see a urologist
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range