Flexible Plastic Packaging Tubes
specifications we can offer
1)material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2)shape: round and flat design
3) layer: double-layer and five-layer
6)color: white, transparent and colored
7)printing: offset printing, silkscreen printing, hot-stamping and labeling
8)cap: flip-top cap, screw-on cap and various of special caps
- Q:Chrome Vs Plastic air intake tube?
- LOL. A cold air intake - you do know that you already have one, right?? Do some research, and don't believe the marketing hype. Well, it's your money to waste.
- Q:what do you call a plastic tube that holds electric cables?
- ITS A CONDUIT, THEY CAN BE METAL OR PLASTIC.
- Q:I have a hole ins a plastic tube that contains water how do I seal the hole?
- Epoxy putty and a pencil.
- Q:I have 2 plastic spoons, an old toothpaste tube, an empty cereal carton and some curly straws - what to make?
- Make her a mask. Cut holes out for the eyes and mouth, Attack the spoons to the side for the ears, Curly straws on the head for antenna's, and use the toothpaste tube as either a mustache or a nose.
- Q:What are the toxic hazards in plastic pipe production plants? What are the specific hazards?
- In such a working environment, we should pay attention to self-protection, such as the need to insist on wearing masks, regular medical examination and so on. When the temperature reaches 65 degrees centigrade, the toxic substances will precipitate and seep into the food, which can cause serious harm to the vital parts of the liver, the viscera, the kidneys, the reproductive system and the central nervous system.
- Q:What about plastic pipe leaking?
- Leakage of plastic pipe water: water pipe hardening or long time foreign matter blocked the water pipe, resulting in rupture.Solution: a pipe joint pipe joint Water Leakage Water Leakage home, in addition to a new, what a good way? Pipe joint itself is broken, can only change a new one; wire mouth Water Leakage can be removed, if there is no pad to be fitted with rubber pad, rubber pad on aging a new, silk mouth coated with thick white paint and then wrapped flax after loading, raw materials with the same winding. If it is adhesive or welding, it is difficult to leak water, and it is difficult to solve the problem. If it is a faucet, it will be caused by the abrasion of the core gasket in the faucet. Use pliers to pull the gland loose and remove. Remove the axle washer with a clamp and change it with a new axle washer.
- Q:Which control method would NOT be suitable for killing mycobacteria in a capped culture tube?
- If it were a Glass tube the answer would be A. UV Light does not go through glass well and would not kill much. If it is a plastic tube, D.
- Q:Where is the a/c evaporator condensation drain tube on a 1998 Dodge Stratus? What's the best way to clean it
- Based on your question, I would say you probably have water gathering on your passanger floor board. If it is the drain that is clogged, NO water will drip. So first, run the car with the ac on and see if the water pools under the car. You can usually trace the drain by following the flow of water. If I had to guess, I would say it is on the fire wall to the right about in the middle of were the passangers feet would sit (on the inside, drain plug on outside). If it is clogged, use a wet-dry vac and suck out the intrusion. You will know if it was clogged as the water will flow freely after some suction. If there is no clog, you may have a bad heater coil. Not too bad to replace, but should be done by a pro. Good luck!!
- Q:Owner of Toyota Corolla 95 4AFE: What do you call the tube connecting the air filter to the engine?
- It's the air inlet tube
- Q:will the vapor from weed melt a plastic tube?
- It's a great source for more information about the many benefits of portable herbal vaporizers.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range