Pink Cosmetic Tube With Acrylic Cap
1.supply a variety of Plastic tube packaging
Plastic tubes we can supply as follows:
13mm 16mm 19mm 22mm 25mm 30mm 35mm 38mm 40mm 45mm 50mm 55mm 60mm
From Round and flat to super-flat
from 50mm to 215mm
*lacquer:matte or glossy
*1-6 color offset printing
*1-5 color silk-screen printing
*hot-stamping(gold,silver,blue,green,purple,copper,red,light gold,matte gold,matte silver)
open tail , induction tail seal
screw-on cap,flip-top cap,pump head cap,acrylic cap,positioned cap,lip-stick cap
single,double or five-layer
standard export cartons(specification:53*37*38mm & 57.8*39*50mm)
- Q:How to get water to drain from a pitcher with a tube?
- By blowing do you mean no sucking? If you can suck the water to start the siphoning. try moving the tube up and down fast enough in the water to start the siphoning action. The other way is to secure the top so nothing dumps out and turn it upside down. The tube will be on the bottom and gravity will suck it out of the pitcher.
- Q:What are the requirements for quality inspection of plastic pipes?
- There is generally a pipe hydrostatic blasting pipe ring stiffness ring flexibility flat tensile strength elongation thermal deformation temperature micro card softening temperature of Charpy impact strength Izod impact strength and melt index of dichloromethane
- Q:UPVC pipe, HDPE pipe construction, useful 360 degrees full package foundation, what does that mean, gravel cap or concrete?.
- Fully packed foundations must be concrete, usually at the point of inflection or stress, used to protect pipes. With gravel is not full, but backfill.
- Q:what is dialysis tubing? how can it be used to demonstrate osmosis?
- Dialysis tubing is actually a semi-permeable membrane when used in water. Experiments illustrating osmosis and pressure gradients across a membrane use dialysis tubing. This tubing usually comes in rolls and when wet, will open up into a cylindrical tube that can be tied off at the ends. The tubing can also be fitted over a thistle tube for such experiments. Dialysis tubing is literally a semi-permeable sheet of plastic. [Like a cell membrane, it can allow certain things in, but not everything.] In a dialysis tubing experiment, one fills the inside of the sheet with a concentrated liquid of some sort and then seals off the open ends of the tube. Then, one places the tube and liquid into another type of liquid and after awhile, the liquid from the outside moves inside the tube. What I did for my first dialysis tubing experiment was filling the inside of the tube with a concentrated starch solution and placed the tubing into a beaker of Lugol's solution diluted with distilled water. After a 1/2 hr, some of the Lugol's and distilled water will have entered the dialysis tubing. One can see that osmosis has happened because the Lugol's in the tube would have turned blue when in contact with the starch. Osmosis caused the diluted/unconcentrated solution of Lugol's and dH2O to go through the semi permeable membrane and into the concentrated solution of starch. Like a cell's membrane, if the outside of the cell is more concentrated, the cell would lose water because the the water will leave the cell and go for the concentrated outside environment. If the inside of the cell was more concentrated than the outside, the outside water will go into the cell through the semipermeable membrane.
- Q:How long does cake/cookie decorating tubes stay good?
- Those tubes you are referring to are icing. I am sure they must have preservatives in them to make them last longer. I think there should be a date on the tube which would say. Best if used by..... I know that with my buttercream icing, which I make at home, It will stay good on the counter top for about 2 weeks. I wouldn't want to eat it after that. If your icing tubes were kept in the freezer you could keep them for a year or more.
- Q:What's the transparent plastic pipe in the aquarium? A black plug is plugged in. Do you want the water in the pipe?
- The nozzle with the plug is higher than the water surface, and the other end is inserted on the thin manifold of the water outlet of the pump. Do not use oxygen alone
- Q:How can I connect varying degrees (sizes) of tubing?
- Their are Home Health Companies that sell Oxygen and supplies. Look in your local Yellow Pages. What you are looking for is a hose barb that fits the Oxygen tubing. A Respiratory Therapy Company should have one or a local Hospital. Check there.
- Q:Ear Tubes?!?!?!?!?
- I never had tubes, but my son did. They are tiny plastic tubes that your ears will push out over time as they grow. You will not feel them at all, and if you want to swim, you just have to put some swimmer's ear plugs in, which you can buy at the drug store to seal your ears shut. My son used that and he swam all the time with no problems. You'll be fine!
- Q:Looking for Clear Plastic Tube 15mm internal and 130-150mm in length capped one end?
- You need to give more detail. Rigid or flexible? Resistant to solvents? Does it have to bear any pressure? Thin walled or thick? UV stable? Cap to be gas- or liquid-tight ? Does 'clear' mean not tinted or just transparent?
- Q:How do you escape from a large plastic tube?
- the two people who answered this question before me are stupid, why risk burning your self with fire, just head butt your way out of the tube, judging by how stupid this question is you could get out really easily with your thick skull!!!
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range