Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:What's the best material for color coated steel coil?
- Color steel roll is a kind of composite material, also called color coating steel plate. It is produced by continuous coating on the production line by surface degreasing and phosphating etc. after being coated with organic coating, the product is made by baking. Color steel roll is a composite material, both steel and organic materials, both of them a little. Both the mechanical strength of steel plate and easy molding performance, but also organic materials, good decoration, corrosion resistance.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- Because the steel coil is stored in warehouse stacking level, if the coil weight is too low, resulting in a single coil capacity is reduced, so that the steel roll easily crushed and deformed;
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:The strip tower height
- Causes: the strip has a larger snake shape; the take-up device holds the tension; the setting is unreasonable; the strip goes into the coiler; the centering is not good; the coil tension is not set properly.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- Hot rolled coil is used for continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, descaling into the roughing mill of high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of the computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate and coiling) reel, a straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness, width of poor accuracy, edgehaswavy, folding, tower and other defects. The volume is heavy. (general management industry likes to use. )
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- But in the process of production, not the large volume, a few kilometers long have. The small volume sold by the finished product is much shorter.
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- Generally speaking, they can be used interchangeably, and the purchase price of the plate is slightly cheaper.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- A simple point is the difference between a strip and a volume. Strip is the flat strip of cold rolling, which is further processed on the basis of flat strip and rolled into thinner and can be rolled up,
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because the stress of participation should be eliminated
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range