Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Why cold rolled stainless steel sheet is lower than cold rolled stainless steel coil?
- If it is calculated in accordance with the board, then his sales price should be 1*1*2*7.93*10=158.6 yuan / ZhangIf it is calculated according to the volume (assuming that the sales price is consistent), 0.9*1*2*7.93*10=142.7 yuan / ZhangSimilarly, a piece of stainless steel, if sold at the same price, leads to different prices. So in order to let both plate or rolling up to the same price, the price will be lower than the plate volume price, so the same with the price of the goods..The specific proportion of their conversion, can calculate the price of the goods in accordance with the principle of.
- Q:What metals is surgical stainless steel made of?
- surgical stainless steel is an austenitic steel containing 18-20% chromium and 8-10% nickel. and some proportion of molybdenum. The word 'surgical' refers to the fact that these types of steel are well-suited for making surgical instruments: they are easy to clean and sterilize, strong, and corrosion-resistant. The nickel/chrome/molybdenum alloys are also used for orthopaedic implants as aids in bone repair, and as a structural part of artificial heart valves and other implants. However, immune system reaction to nickel is a potential complication. In some cases today titanium is used instead in procedures that require a metal implant which will be permanent. Titanium is a reactive metal, the surface of which quickly oxidizes on exposure to air, creating a microstructured stable oxide surface. This provides a surface into which bone can grow and adhere in orthopaedic implants but which is incorrodible after implant. Thus steel may be used for temporary implants and the more expensive titanium for permanent ones
- Q:Finger picking on Steel acoustic guitar?
- I've seen people put the guitar on a table and pick it that way. This is fairly common method in playing Bluegrass and country songs. There are finger picks that are used. These are finger rings with claws.
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- A steel atom has more mass than wood becaue it has a larger number of protons and neutrons in it's nucleus. So steel packs more mass (more matter) into the same space as wood. Density is mass/volume. If you have a 1 cm cube of steel and a 1 cm cube of wood they are the same volume (1 cubic cm) but the steel has more matter in that volume and therefore is denser.
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- Because no matter how hard the helmet is it can not prevent brain damage from your brain slapping the inside of your skull. If the helmet was able to absorb the energy from an impact and prevent you brain from moving inside your skull it would have to be huge and everyone would look like bubble heads riding on bikes. The sides would have to be around 12 inches thick on each side and top to provide that much protection and would probably break your neck if you were in a wreck. Hope I have been helpful.
- Q:What is steel used for?
- buildings bridges automobiles elevators railroads and railroad equipment appliances and many many more. Steel is used almost everywhere. reference: Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars (Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies.), steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws. Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, pipeline transport, aerospace, white goods (e.g. washing machines), heavy equipment (e.g. bulldozers), office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). .
- Q:Steel content of kitchen knife any good?
- Confusion Sucks. Why are you going into all this crap over the content of steel in the knives, your only confusing yourself. I recommend you go to a chef's supply or a good store that sells chef's utensil's and knows what he is talking about, and look at something that is comfortable for you. Chris
- Q:types of steel.......?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- I also know that jawaysteel this company, they're really good
- Q:Can a fine grit whetstone replace a honing steel?
- A steel is to clean off an edge and remove any bends on the bevel, it is not directly for sharpening as it removes no material from the knife (or should not). A whetstone, however fine, does remove material. A steel to maintain an edge, a stone to restore an edge. They are different items for different purposes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range