Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Applications of Clear Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- With the progress of science development, composition and characteristics of glass and glass gradually get more understanding, research and development and production scale also has a good improvement, people can use a variety of silica sand quality production of a variety of uses a glass. Manufacture of optical glass, silica sand with high quality special glass, crystal glass, with medium quality silica sand production of flat glass, can also be used for sand production of colored glass, and according to the national defense and economic construction, research and development, production of various types of special glass
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- Prospects: glass technology has now completely penetrated the automotive industry, becoming an indispensable part of the automotive technology field. Although China is still the automotive industry such as glass and glass industry (BSG) belong to two different areas of the industry, the former belongs to the machinery manufacturing industry, which belongs to the light industry, but from the development of the car, the relationship between the two is more and more close. Nowadays, people always study and develop automotive glass from the perspective of automobile safety and appearance, and introduce new varieties.
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- There are many kinds of glass, different kinds, different uses, and different ingredients.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Glass raw materials: after the waste glass is collected, sorted and treated, it is used as the raw material for the production of glass. This is the main way to recycle the waste glass. Waste glass can be used for glass products in low chemical composition, color, impurity requirements of production, such as colored glass bottles, glass insulator, hollow glass brick, glass, embossed glass trough and colored glass balls and other glass products. These products waste glass doping amount is higher than 30wt%, green products and waste glass mixing amount can reach more than 80wt%.
- Q:What are the raw materials for low dielectric glass fiber?
- Glass fiber according to shape and length, can be divided into continuous fiber length, fiber and glass wool; according to the glass component, can be divided into non alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus and alkali resistant glass fiber etc..The main raw material for the production of glass fiber are: quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, alumina and pyrophyllite, boric acid, sodium carbonate, mirabilite and fluorite etc.. The production methods can be roughly divided into two categories: one is the molten glass directly into the fiber; one is the molten glass into the first 20mm diameter glass ball or rod, in a variety of ways made by heating a diameter of 3 ~ 80 m very fine fiber. An infinitely long fiber drawn from a platinum alloy plate by mechanical wire drawing is called continuous glass fiber, commonly known as long fiber. A discontinuous fiber made from a roller or air flow, called a fixed length glass fiber, commonly referred to as staple. Fine, short, flocculent fibers made from centrifugal force or high velocity air flow, called glass wool. Glass fibers are processed into various shapes, such as yarn, roving, chopped strand, cloth, band, felt, plate, tube, etc..
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- Does not affect the health, only in the temperature of more than 200 degrees will be long life of harmful substances.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- The first type of glass fiber reinforced plastics is a composite of glass fiber and phenolic resin. It is a glass fiber impregnated with phenolic resin liquid raw material, after molding, pre molding, and then the phenolic resin curing, made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. Corrosion resistance and long service life. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a kind of high-quality composite material. It has a special anti-corrosion function for acid, alkali, salt, oil and other corrosive media, and will not rust. The average PVC life is 15 years, while the glass steel life is 50 years.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range