Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- With low density, high chemical durability, and excellent thermal stability, it also has the surface clean, widely used in TFT-LCD LCD glass substrate, excellent flatness characteristics of up to 92% of the visible light transmittance, and excellent alkali precipitation, widely used in optical coating industry, semiconductor industry.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- Production lead materials are debited to production costs, manufacturing expenses, sales expenses, and management overhead"Subjects such as "raw materials" are credited.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- When the glass is heated to a suitable temperature, it cools rapidly, causing a sharp contraction of the glass surface and a compressive stress, while the cooling in the middle of the glass is slower and it is too late to shrink, thus forming a tensile stress and making the glass obtain a higher strength. Generally speaking, the higher the cooling intensity, the greater the strength of the glass.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- PVC board is a kind of vacuum plastic film. It is used in the surface packing of various panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is applied to many fields such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as other small range of applications. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foaming board.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- Polyvinyl butyral (Polyvinyl butyral) PVB.... PVB resin itself contains many hydroxyl (OH) radicals, with some thermosetting resin (Thermosetting resin) (Cross linking reaction produced a bridging reaction) to improve chemical resistance and film hardness and excellent coating properties. High transparency (Transparent), (elastic), elastic toughness (Toughness), alkali resistance, oil resistance and flexibility, impact resistance and low temperature. Because of its special chemical structure, so there is a strong combination of glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is not a steel, but a composite material. Glass fiber reinforced plastic products are widely used. Most of the facilities of yachts, automobiles, water storage tanks and highways are made of glass fiber reinforced plastic products.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range