Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- GFR-nylon adds a certain amount of nylon resin in glass fiber reinforced plastic (FR-PA) and can be divided into long glass fiber reinforced nylon coating prepared (fiber and plastic particles equal, generally about 10mm) and the short cut fiber after mixing, or continuous fiber guide short glass fiber into double screw extruder continuous shear mixing of reinforced nylon (glass fiber length of about 0.0.7mm. 2.) belongs to the nylon polyamide amine in its main chain. Amino is polar, due to the effects of hydrogen bonding and attract each other. So the nylon easy to crystallize, can be made into high strength fibers. Polyamide as translucent cuticle toughness or white crystalline resin, often made of cylindrical pellets for polyamide plastic with molecular weight ranging from 15 thousand to 20 thousand.
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The stainless steel heating tube heats the fluid by forced convection. The material is made of stainless steel is in a head with a heater pump to pump fluid into the heating chamber, after heating in the heater, another head out, is a kind of forced circulation pump through a heating method, compared with the traditional heating methods, energy saving, scientific process, installation has obvious economic benefits easy to use.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- The characteristics of water glass concrete acid: water glass acid resistant concrete with water glass as binder, sodium fluorosilicate as hardening agent, adding acid powder and acid aggregate or other additives according to a certain proportion. Features: the acid and good heat resistance, it can resist all kinds of strong oxidizing acid (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid) and most corrosive gases (oxygen, sulfur dioxide) erosion at high temperature (1000 DEG C) still has good acid resistance, mechanical strength and high. But this material is not resistant to hydrofluoric acid, more than 300 degrees of hot phosphoric acid and higher fatty acids or oleic acid erosion. Is a commonly used anti-corrosion material, it has a wide range of materials, acid resistance good, low cost advantages. Its disadvantages are no alkali resistance, poor impermeability and water resistance, complex construction, long maintenance period.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale made of C- glass has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- PVC PVC formula (CH - CH) n, is one of the most important types of vinyl polymers, is currently the world's second largest after the polyethylene plastic varieties. In domestic production in the plastic is in the first place. In the printing industry, often with PVC color rolled thin film and transparent glazing film making books, folders, tickets and other packaging decoration cover.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Mineral woolCotton like short staple fibers made from silicate melts, including slag cotton, rock wool, glass wool and ceramic fibers, generally only refer to the first two.By the above two concepts, we should compare the difference between rock wool and slag cotton.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range