Product Details Of Caustic Soda :
Liquid caustic soda is colorless and transparent, solid caustic soda is white strong alkali with intense corrodibility to human skin, textile fabrics and paper. Absorbing carbon dioxide from air, it produces sodium carbonate. of intensive hydroscopic property, solid sodium hydroxide must be stored in a moisture-proof and air-isolated place.
Usage Of Caustic Soda :
Sodium hydroxide is an important raw material of the chemical industry, mainly used in industries such as artificial fiber, textile, dyestuff,chemicals for daily use, petroleum an petrochemical,organic synthesis, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, plastic and water treatment.
Specification Of Caustic Soda :
sodium hydroxide NaOH %
Sodium carbonate Na2CO3 %
sodium chloride NaCL %
iron sesquioxide Fe2O3, %
Packing Of Caustic Soda :
caustic soda flake is packed with plastic woven bag with its interior layer as high density polyethylene plastic film bag,
each bag with a net weight of 25kg(0.20kg) .
Transportation Of Caustic Soda ：
liquid sodium hydroxide is transported with tank lorry， solid sodium hydroxide is transported with motor vehicle, train or ship.
Storage Of Caustic Soda :
liquid sodium hydroxide is stored in sealed tank and hydroxide is stored in a dry and moisture-free warehouse.
- Q:How does the edible base use?
- Avoid the food on the lye soak, so as to avoid raw materials rot, as long as the appropriate concentration of alkaline water will be repeated several times the raw material can be;
- Q:What is the important character of Chinese made alkali?
- In 1862, the Belgian people Solvay (Ernest Solvay 1838-1922) invented the salt, ammonia, carbon dioxide as raw material for the production of sodium carbonate "Solvay alkali method" (also known as the ammonia method). Since then, Britain, France, Germany, the United States and other countries have established a large-scale production of soda ash plant, and organized the Saul Wei Association, members of the country outside the implementation of technical blockade.
- Q:What is the role of alkali in the surface
- (Sodium bicarbonate) (chemical formula Na2CO3) and baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) (chemical formula NaHCO3), baking soda is a solution of soda ash or crystal after the absorption of carbon dioxide after the finished product , The two are essentially different.Therefore, the consumption of alkali in some places also known as baking soda (powder). Edible alkali was solid state, round, color white, soluble in water. Alkaline is not a common Seasoning, it is just a food loose agent and meat tenderizer, can make dry goods raw materials quickly rise, soften the fiber, remove the dough's sour taste, the appropriate use for food can bring excellent color, Shape to enhance people's appetite. Alkaline used in a large number of food processing such as noodles, bread, bread, etc.
- Q:What is alkali?
- What is the alkali is the ionic compound, the ionization of the anion is hydroxide (OH-), in fact, the oxygen ion acid root (which can compare sulfur and sulfur), and the anion contains only hydroxide. (Such as LiOH, NaOH, NH3 · H2O) soluble in water, alkaline earth metal ions formed in the periodic table from top to bottom gradually soluble [Be (OH) 2, the alkali metal ions or alkali ions, Mg (OH) 2 is insoluble, Ca (OH) 2, Sr (OH) 2 is slightly soluble, and Ba (OH) 2, Ra (OH) 2 is easily soluble, and other bases are in addition to TlOH and Tl (OH) Is difficult to dissolve alkali and acid metathesis reaction is also known as neutralization reaction, that is, H + + OH- == H2O
- Q:I have been very confused, baking soda and edible alkali surface is the same thing?
- Alkaline foods such as kelp, white radish, tofu, red beans, soybeans, apples, onions, kale, tomatoes, spinach and bananas are all things that are not easy to cause appetite but are beneficial to the body. Acidic foods, such as grapes, strawberries, lemons, etc., which are drooling, and in fact these things are typical of alkaline foods.
- Q:The commonality of the base
- alkaline solution can react with salt, generate new alkali and new salt
- Q:Alkali soda water
- In 1772, Joseph Plistree published a book, "Combination of Water and Gas," describing the drop of sulfuric acid on chalk, releasing carbon dioxide and encouraging people to collect gas with a bowl full of water. In 1771, the Swedish chemist Luben Bergman independently invented a manufacturing process similar to that of Joseph Plistry's discovery of carbonated water. But less successful, he managed to produce natural bubbling spring water, then think that bubbling spring is good for health. Now, carbonated water is made by pressurized carbon dioxide through water. The pressure of the pressure is stronger than the standard atmospheric pressure, so that it increases the solubility, so that carbon dioxide into the. When the bottle is opened, the pressure is released, the gas forms a bubble out, thus forming a unique bubble. The best known for carbonated water is the advantage of removing stains, such as coffee stains in coffee cups, or silver stains. It is said that the wine stains can be mixed with salt, and then add a lot of carbonic acid to remove. Carbonated water is available at the grocery store and is also very simple. To the supermarket condiment counter bought to eat soda powder. Then prepare a bottle of mineral water. Will be a drink of water cups, put a spoonful of soda powder, how much soda powder can be based on personal taste to set. If put more, too salty, some people can not stand, put less. And then filled with mineral water, pay attention to the water must be cool. Now the living standard is good, every day big fish and meat eat, the body eat into acidic, drink soda can be neutralized in the body acid and alkali balance, good for health. Drink once or twice a week, stick to it, the body will feel particularly cool.
- Q:Alkaline eat more harmful?
- Simply said, harmful, will damage the body's internal and alkali balance, easy to get sick.
- Q:What is the use of alkali?
- Edible alkali has a small amount of fermentation, but its greatest role is to fermented the surface to the acid
- Q:Are there any side effects of edible alkali?
- The shortcomings of alkali is the food in the vitamin B1, B2 and vitamin C has a strong destructive effect, and will affect the body of certain minerals absorption and utilization, and therefore can not be abused.
All-key, has the introduction of foreign advanced production equipment and technology, automation, quality products series. In today's China national industry it represents the highest level of product quality and meet the requirements of the development of science and technology trademark.
Main production: caustic soda, plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania;Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range