Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber usually makes inorganic material into threadiness, and is used for refractory material or other filling material. The nano ceramic fiber board that you said is generally powder particle on the nanoscale, then made into ceramic fiber.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. Here follows its advantages: 1、high compressive strength and long service life; 2、low heat capacity and conductivity; 3、hardness; 4、accurate size and flatness; 5、easy to be cut and installed; 6、excellent resistance to wind erosion; 7、continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber and stable performance.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- They are thermal insulated materials. You should decide to use which one according to the using environment. Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is suggested to be used in equipment insulation. In different using environment, their thermal insulation effect will be different. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called as aluminum silicate fiber blanket and aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket, and the main material is aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Considering the pure thermal insulation effect, ceramic fiber blanket is better than aluminum silicate insulation cotton. The reason is that ceramic fiber blanket is formed by double needle process from aluminum silicate cotton, which greatly increases its intertexture degree, resistance to lamination as well as tensile strength and flatness. Fiber blanket contains no organic binder/binding agent to assure its plasticity and stability in the environment of high and low temperature.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range