Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The temperature of no difference, because the raw material is the same, thrown silk fiber to long fiber blown blanket shorter, if and when the filling material used is the same, but the price of jet blanket to lower cost
- Q:800 what material does the pipe keep warm?
- In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade. Occupy the dominant position in the modern use of high temperature pipe, ceramic fiber blanket insulation ability, thus saving more energy, is 1.2 times that of similar heat insulation materials such as insulation bricks, energy-saving capacity, gradual substitution of asbestos products. The advantage is that it contains no harmful ingredients.
- Q:Is the glass fiber needled blanket made of aluminium silicate needle blanket?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C in the refractory ceramic fiber temperature points of several common standard type high purity high aluminium containing zirconium aluminum conical.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is one thing to do
- The main component of ceramics is aluminum silicate, which contains calcium, magnesium, iron and other minor ingredients. With clay, clay and other raw materials after high temperature treatment made of fiber is also called ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- a. L100 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 thickness= 100mm b. L80 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 thickness= 80mm c. L50 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 thickness= 50mm d. L62A ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 thickness= 62mm
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.
- Q:Which is better, aluminum silicate insulation fiber and ceramic fiber blanket?
- The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions.Aluminium silicate insulated cotton is a raw material without any processing.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range