Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- 1、Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber felt for short, is a fireproof material (such as flint clay) owing to resistance to high temperature. The fibrous substance, formed from being melt by electric arc and then blew up by compressed air, is called as ceramic fiber cotton. 2、Ceramic fiber cotton can be made into a variety of ceramic fiber products. The ceramic fiber cotton content of domestic ceramic fiber felt AI2O3 is 62% and 45%. The former one can be used in the temperature of 1150-2000℃ while the latter is in 1000℃.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board is a new super-thermal insulated material developed via nano technology. It is a composite reflective thermal insulated board via particular process, containing nano-porous material with excellent insulation performance and metal foil. Owing to its super thermal insulation performance, it can efficiently stop three ways of heat transfer: heat conduction, convective heat transfer and radiative transfer, thus making products super thermal insulated. And its heat conductivity coefficient is lower than traditional thermal insulation material, even lower than the still air. Thermal insulation effect is 2-5 times better than traditional thermal insulation material, and under the same thermotechnical circumstance, nanometer is much thinner. The maximum applicable temperature is 1000℃. Nanometer can not only obviously decrease heat loss and energy consumption while producing, but also reduce the thickness of the insulation layer, broaden the volume of work space and achieve energy conservation.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- There are no particular standards. The specifications of ceramic fiber products: 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm; Special specifications or all kinds of non-standard products can be made according to customers’ requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range