Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- What brand of blanket doesn’t matter, the key is how to put it. If the whole sitting room is blanketed, it is recommended that the decorative pattern of carpet should be plainer. If it is laid under the sofa, you are advised to use color blanket. Considering which way to choose, firstly, it should unify the overall decoration style. Next, it should be easy to clean.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- They are thermal insulated materials. You should decide to use which one according to the using environment. Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is suggested to be used in equipment insulation. In different using environment, their thermal insulation effect will be different. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called as aluminum silicate fiber blanket and aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket, and the main material is aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Considering the pure thermal insulation effect, ceramic fiber blanket is better than aluminum silicate insulation cotton. The reason is that ceramic fiber blanket is formed by double needle process from aluminum silicate cotton, which greatly increases its intertexture degree, resistance to lamination as well as tensile strength and flatness. Fiber blanket contains no organic binder/binding agent to assure its plasticity and stability in the environment of high and low temperature.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan. It depends on your choice.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm. Width: 20-900mm(Nickel chromium alloy wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are all reinforced.) Other specifications can be produced according to customers’ requests. Asbestos products have been acknowledged to be harmful to the human body and environment in recent years, and they are prohibited from production and have limited uses in the developed countries.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range