Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- Aluminum silicate is a mineral material and another name is ceramic fiber.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- It’s refractory material and can keep good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blankets and felts, it is thermal insulation product with rigidity and supporting strength. Its making principle adopts injection fiber (which is short, fine, and easy to smash).
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C. The landlord said I think it is cotton like ceramic fiber cotton or ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber refractory temperature in several kind of standard common type of high purity aluminum high pick shaped aluminum containing zirconium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range