|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. Face to face is according to BS5155/DIN3202-F4/EN 593
2. Working pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- The electric butterfly valve belongs to a kind of electric valve and electric control valve. The main connection modes of electric butterfly valve are flange type and clip type. The main forms of electric butterfly valve are rubber seal and metal seal. The electric butterfly valve controls the switch of the butterfly valve through the power signal. The product can be used as the shut-off valve, control valve and check valve of the piping system.
- Q:Butterfly valve D41W-1, 41, W, 1, respectively, what does that mean?
- D--- stands for butterfly valves; 4--- refers to the form of flange connections; 1--- refers to the valve stem and disc in the center of the valve line, without eccentricity; w--- refers to the valve seat material and body material is the same, usually carbon steel. The final 1--- refers to the nominal pressure of 1 kg / cm2.
- Q:Where are the exhaust valves, mud valves and butterfly valves?
- The exhaust valve is suitable for the pipeline with working medium, so as to improve the efficiency of the water conveyance equipment and protect the pipe from deformation and rupture. Sludge discharge valves are suitable for use in floating waste water treatment plants, such as gypsum. Slag, scale power stations, smelters, sugar mills.
- Q:Fire signal butterfly valve what role?
- Signal butterfly valve should be human action monitoring alarm, once closed, that is, to the system alarmYou ask the two time, I answer two times, you give two points
- Q:D what's the meaning of "one 71x one 1 butterfly"?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:D== butterfly valve7== clip typeLinetype in 1==X== sealing surface material: Rubber-1== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
- Q:How can the flange butterfly valve be installed on the pipe?
- It is better to install it vertically or horizontally, and leave some space for maintenance
- Q:Types of butterfly valves
- There are clip on butterfly valves and flanged butterfly valves,Manual, pneumatic, electric,
- Q:What does the model D373H-16C of butterfly valve mean?
- For example: Z543H-16C bevel gear flange plate valve, nominal pressure 1.6MPa, the valve body is made of carbon steel valves valve name according to the mode of transmission, connection form, structure, lining material and type name. But here in the name of the content shall be omitted: (1) the connection form: "flange" (2. Structure: a): valve "rod" and "flexible" and "rigid" and "single gate"; B: "straight" stop valve and throttle valve; C: ball "floating" and "one-stop"; D: butterfly valve "vertical plate type"; E: the diaphragm valve "roof"; F: Cock "filler" and "one-stop"; G: check the "one-stop" and "single"; H: "safety valve is not closed. (3) the valve seat sealing surface material in the material name Said. I have just engaged in the valve industry, mainly to do www.ssfmsh.com traps, but also hope that we learn from each other and make progress together
- Q:What is the D37-10Q butterfly valve?
- It may be the D371, the turbine to the clip type soft sealing butterfly valve, from your model can also see that the pressure is 1.0MPa, the body is ductile iron. It could be the D373, the turbo clamp hard seal butterfly valve, which is more expensive than the soft seal.
- Q:What is the medium flow rate when the centerline butterfly valve is fully open?
- On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range