|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. Face to face is according to BS5155/DIN3202-F4/EN 593
2. Working pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What is the meaning of the D341*5-10 / 16ZB1 turbine butterfly valve flange said?
- Liu1964tg, this guy is right, don't know, don't mislead everybody
- Q:Will A Stop Valve Switch Off Water In The Bathroom Only
- Only water what is still in the pipes will come out but you will lose all your hot water in the hot water cistern if you have that type of hot water storage tank.
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:I want to what is better a metal valve or tissue valve replacement for someone who is in their 30's?
- mechanical valves last longer where as a tissue valve will require replacement down the track. mechanical valves require blood thinners to prevent clots - long term warfarin therapy is most common - stroke is a risk and pregnancy is contraindicated. the 'clicking' is often audible by stethoscope but not without one. it is likely you could feel it 'clicking' shut and its possible you would hear it - never thought to ask any of my patients that...
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- According to the function and use of the valve and butterfly valve, gate valve, small flow resistance, good sealing performance, the valve plate and the flow direction of the medium is the vertical angle, if the valve is not in place in the valve plate switch, wash medium on the valve plate of the valve plate is easy to fibrillation, according to valve seal damage.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Is a valve gasket the same as a valve cover gasket?
- Don't okorder.com they cost $41.35 for both of them. Fel-pro is the brand name of these gaskets. #2. The valve stem seal kit costs $28.20 and again, Fel-pro is the brand neme. First of all does your car smoke slightly when you decelerate? If not there's absolutely no reason to bother having these seals installed. If the car does smoke when you decelerate valve stem seals are nothing but a stop gap for the real underlying reason the car smokes.
- Q:What does the model D373H-16C of butterfly valve mean?
- D373H-16C said: D type butterfly valve butterfly valve 3 said, said 7 of the turbine, said clip, 3 said the three eccentric (swash plate), 16 C nominal pressure, said carbon steel. In fact, if you want to understand this, to understand the valve 3.07ghz, later met have to be attached to the valve. 3.07ghzModel for valves, valve number indicates valve type valve should normally be that type, drive type, connection type, structural features, nominal pressure, sealing surface material, body material and other factors. Standardization of the valve type of valve design, selection, distribution, provide more convenient. The type of valve types and materials are more and more more models of the preparation of the valve will become more and more complicated. Although the preparation of our valve type unified standard, but gradually can not meet the needs of the valve industry. At present, the valve manufacturer usually adopt a unified numbering; not uniform numbering, the manufacturer can make out no.methods according to their own situation. Unit two unit three unit four unit five unit six unit seven unit
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve multi-level unique progressive contact seat design, the valve plate in close contact in the process of gradually seat, ensure good sealing performance while reducing unnecessary torque, and the butterfly plate of stainless steel and the inner parts, thereby prolonging the service life of the valve seat, has strong rust and corrosion function. Torque reduction enables the drive to be lightweight and miniaturized. Unique stem seal prevents fluid leakage.
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve, also known as shutter valve, its advantages are:A. has a large circulation capacity and is about 1.2 times the same size as two seat valves;
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-1.6C, DN50, there is no difference between C and no C? What do you mean by "concrete"?
- D stands for butterfly valve. 71 represents the clamp type, X represents the sealing surface material, and 16 represents the valve to bear the pressure 1.6MPA, C position is the valve body material code, omitted to represent gray cast iron valve; C represents the valve body material is carbon steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range