|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. Face to face is according to BS5155/DIN3202-F4/EN 593
2. Working pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What's the use of fire butterfly valve?
- Fire butterfly valve is the abbreviation of fire signal butterfly valve, which belongs to a kind of fire valve.Fire valve is an important accessory on the industrial and building pipelines. The fire fighting valve is composed of three parts: valve body, headstock gear and valve cover. Among them, the fire signal butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, reliable sealing, light opening, long life, convenient maintenance and so on. It is widely used in water supply and drainage, building, fire fighting systems, all kinds of pipelines, especially in fire lines.
- Q:Butterfly valve is the control valve?
- The flow characteristics of butterfly valves can be approximately equal percentage characteristics, with the positioner can do adjust, is mainly used in large caliber, straight stroke control valve more than 200 volume weight will be great, it suggests using the butterfly valve.
- Q:Valves in a I4 or V6 engine...?
- Well a lot of valves signify that more air/gas is getting to the engine so it suggests a more powerful engine. So your car has 4 valves per cylinder. Now that's pretty much a standard number so most expensive cars don't really even talk about that. They mostly just advertise the displacement. You can't really tell the type of engine via the number of valves because it does vary by manufacturer. For example there could be a 16 valve V8 also also(2 valves per cylinder). There are some ratios that dont work like a 16 valve V6 because you cannot have 2.6 valves.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve and so on can do the valve so that?
- Yes, but the accuracy of the adjustment is not high. Just about. To adjust the flow, please use flow control valve.
- Q:What are the butterfly valves models?
- Sealing surface material score:(1) soft sealing butterfly valve.1) the sealing pairs are made of non-metallic soft materials, which are made of non-metallic soft materials.2) the sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of non-metallic soft material.(2) metal hard sealing butterfly valve. The sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of metal hard material.According to the form of sealing:(1) forced sealing butterfly valve.1) elastic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the valve seat, seat, or plate is produced when the seal is closed by the pressure from the valve.2) additional torque seal butterfly valve. The seal is produced by a torque that is applied to the valve shaft.(2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. The pressure is greater than the pressure on the seat or plate.(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium.
- Q:How does the pneumatic butterfly valve control the angle of opening?
- The angle of the rotating shaft is controlled so that the angle of the butterfly valve is controlled. You just have a good electrical locator
- Q:2003 Caravan valve gasket?
- the valve pan gasket won,t cause it but the fuel filter will if it,s starting to clog up and also the cat.converter !
- Q:Why use special flanges for butterfly valves?
- Because to use special flange butterfly valve butterfly flange diameter is just the butterfly inside diameter of DN coincides with a slot in the back, and this is the connection of the steel pipe is inserted into the slot, so as to ensure the sealing effect, but with a flange piece of ordinary cannot guarantee the effective sealing effect.Butterfly valve plate installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight. Consists of only a few components. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better.If the butterfly valve is used as a flow control, the main thing is to correctly select the size and type of valve. Butterfly valve structure and principle, especially suitable for making large-diameter valves. There are two kinds of butterfly valves commonly used: clip type butterfly valve and flanged butterfly valve. The clip type butterfly valve is a double headed bolt connecting the valve between the two pipe flanges. The flange type butterfly valve is provided with a flange on the valve, and a bolt is used to connect the flanges at the ends of the valve to the pipe flange.
- Q:Can I reuse intake & exhaust valves?
- Roll the valves by the stems on a perfectly flat table. If there is no wobble, your valves are most likely not bent. Take them to a machine shop and have them checked for imperfections and reground and they'll be good as new.
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Function is no difference, mainly the installation conditions are not the same, vertical valve shaft in the vertical direction, the valve well on the deep, horizontal valve shaft in the horizontal direction, the valve width to be larger, and the other is no difference
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range