1.Main colors: black, clear,brown
2.Plate specifications:at request
Transparent glass-ceramic is used as fireplace or panel of various electronic furnaces.
Transparent glass ceramic does not expand easily. It sustains heat, withstands rapid temperature change and resists to wear and tear. Its surface is smooth and easy to clean with a long life span. It can be utilized as faceplate or panel of various induction cookers. When it is widely used it provides high quality living for general public.
Transparent glass ceramic is made of uniformed crystallization and Lithia. The crystal nucleus can prevent expansion. It also provides chemical stability, resist impact damage, and it is transparent. Electronic glass-ceramic is used as faceplate or panel of various electronic furnaces.
Main colors: black, clear
Length: at request
No radiation, no side effects to human bodies, can stand high temperature and rapid cooling or heating, erosion resisting, low density and thin in thickness.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- An electric machine is an electromagnetic device that converts or transfers electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction. In a circuit, use the letter M (the old standard uses D). Its main function is to generate driving torque, as a power source for electrical appliances or various machines. The generator is represented by the letter G in the circuit.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- This is a useful feature because it prevents edges from becoming rounded, loss of tooth shape, and disappearance of surface imprinting, which is conducive to a vivid appearance. Kaolin hydrated aluminum silicate (Al2O3 2SiO2 2H2O), plays the role of adhesive to improve the forming ability of non sintered ceramic. Because of its opacity, the content is minimal. Although many repair ceramics contain free crystalline phases of quartz, they should be described as glass; rather, high melting ceramics can be called feldspathic glass". In the production of medium and low melting ceramics, the manufacturers mix various ingredients to melt them and then quench them in water. Quenching causes internal stresses, causing large cracks and fractures throughout the glass. This process is called the heating of glass material, and the product is called glass material. The brittle structure thus formed can easily be ground into powder for use by the porcelain artist. During the pre melting of ceramics, thermochemical reactions occur between the components, and the shrinkage associated with this reaction occurs. In subsequent chamber sintering, powders are fused together to form restorations. The melting temperature depends on the composition of the glass and must be carefully controlled to minimize thermoplastic flow. Potash (potash) and sodium (soda) is a carbonate or natural minerals (such as feldspar) to be introduced in the form of.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Suggest that you use semi tempered glass for bathroom glass, do not use non tempered, and the other two are not high prices, that is, shock resistance, heat resistance is not good, very crispThere is this, now you can choose several materials made of transparent or translucent, (the simplest is to take a rub, ha ha)
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- If you want to spray characters on the glass, it is impossible to follow the glass unless it is frosted. If you really want to spray words on the glass, you can go directly to the print shop, do the word, and then stick it up.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- high strengthThe toughened glass of the same thickness has 3~5 times the impact strength of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3~5 times of that of ordinary glass.
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- PVC PVC formula (CH - CH) n, is one of the most important types of vinyl polymers, is currently the world's second largest after the polyethylene plastic varieties. In domestic production in the plastic is in the first place. In the printing industry, often with PVC color rolled thin film and transparent glazing film making books, folders, tickets and other packaging decoration cover.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- The main component of these substances, ceramics, cement, and quartz, is SiO2. In addition, SiO2 is also used to make optical fibers.Elemental silicon is used to make solar panels, chips and other materials
Our company is a professional glass enterprise that supplies ultra clear glass and all kinds of tinted glass. We also supply glass deep processing. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of markets around the world. We always believe in the business idea of "Your Success, Our Glory". Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range