1.Main colors: black, clear,brown
2.Plate specifications:at request
Transparent glass-ceramic is used as fireplace or panel of various electronic furnaces.
Transparent glass ceramic does not expand easily. It sustains heat, withstands rapid temperature change and resists to wear and tear. Its surface is smooth and easy to clean with a long life span. It can be utilized as faceplate or panel of various induction cookers. When it is widely used it provides high quality living for general public.
Transparent glass ceramic is made of uniformed crystallization and Lithia. The crystal nucleus can prevent expansion. It also provides chemical stability, resist impact damage, and it is transparent. Electronic glass-ceramic is used as faceplate or panel of various electronic furnaces.
Main colors: black, clear
Length: at request
No radiation, no side effects to human bodies, can stand high temperature and rapid cooling or heating, erosion resisting, low density and thin in thickness.
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are two kinds of molding process, high temperature molding (SMC molding) and room temperature molding (hand paste or vacuum assisted molding). SMC molded, there is no problem of glass fiber, hand paste or vacuum assisted molding. If it takes a long time, you will see the bare phenomenon of glass fiber. You can look at the back of his shell, and if you see the surface is not smooth, it should be hand shaped, usually if the car's output is very large, with SMC molding more. My humble opinion. I hope I can help you.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
- Q:What kind of raw materials should be used in making FRP?
- The raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is divided into two kinds: reinforced material and base materialThe reinforced material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is composed of glass fiber and its fabric. It is the main load-bearing component material of glass fiber reinforced plastics, and has a direct impact on the strength and stiffness of FRP
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- The bulk density of glass flake increases with the decrease of particle size.Glass flake resin (Glass flake mastic) is made of resin as binder, glass flake and powder, etc. it can be scraped and mixed with construction materials.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of glass structure.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
Our company is a professional glass enterprise that supplies ultra clear glass and all kinds of tinted glass. We also supply glass deep processing. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of markets around the world. We always believe in the business idea of "Your Success, Our Glory". Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range