Introduction of BK7 Optical Lens
Our standard lens has the following specifications:
Material: grade A BK7, fused silica, sapphire, or CaF2
Diameter tolerance: +0.0, -0.12mm
Paraxial focal length tolerance: ±2%
Clear aperture: >85%
Surface figure: 1/2 at 632.8nm!
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass is the two processing product of flat glass. The processing of toughened glass can be divided into physical toughening method and chemical toughening method. Physical toughened glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the ordinary flat glass in heating furnace heated to the softening temperature close to the glass (600 DEG C), the internal stress of the self deformation is eliminated, and then removed from the glass furnace, with long nozzle high pressure cold air blowing glass on both sides, the rapid and uniform cooling to room temperature, well tempered glass can be made. This kind of glass in the internal and external tension compression stress state, once the local damage occurs, the stress release, the glass is broken into small pieces, these small pieces no sharp edges, not easy to hurt. In the production of tempered glass, the most influential factor on the quality of the product is how to make the glass form a larger and uniform internal stress. But the greatest impact on yield is how to prevent cracking and deformation.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- The main component of these substances, ceramics, cement, and quartz, is SiO2. In addition, SiO2 is also used to make optical fibers.Elemental silicon is used to make solar panels, chips and other materials
- Q:How is glass made?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Characteristic safetyWhen the glass is destroyed by the external force, the pieces will become honeycomb like obtuse broken small particles, not easy to cause serious harm to human body.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The stone used for indoor ground is generally polished board, the thickness of the plate is about 20 millimeters, and now there are thin plates, the thickness is about 10 millimeters, suitable for family decoration. Each block is 300 mm x 300 mm, ~500 mm * 500 mm. Plates and 1:2 cement mortar can be used with 107 adhesive plaster.
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- The earliest to do simulation trees, rockery are used cement, the recent simulation tree and rockery, with a lot of resin. First, the resin simulation degree is extremely high, two is the cost and the cement cost approximately.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value. The main difference is that the raw material used in the quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What raw material is the front bumper of the car made of?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. Notice that it is different from fiberglass.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The forming process of float glass is completed in the tin bath which passes through the protective gas (N2 and H2). The molten glass from the pool kiln in the continuous inflow of floating on the surface of liquid tin and relative density on the gravity and surface tension, the glass liquid level in the swing, tin flat, smooth surface, hardening and cooling was cited on the transition table.
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range