Specifications of A209
cheap automatic robot vacuum cleaner
1.2-way virtual wall
2.Auto recharging robot vacuum cleaner
3.Wireless remote controller
Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner of A209 dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner
1 X User Manual
1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Remote Controller
1 X Mop set
1 X Dock Station
1 X Mop (Extra)
1 X Virtual Wall
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Any ideas for a great vacuum?
- Any vacuum with good power will work. The recommended power is at least 12 amps. However, I have found that if a vacuum looses suction it doesn't matter how many amps it has. After many years of buying vacuums once a year, I finally gave up and bought a Dyson. They are wonderful but are a bagless vacuum and can be pretty pricey. About the same as the Electrolux. I understand the cost issue believe me, that's why I always bought the cheaper vacuums, it was all I could afford at the time. But like I said, I usually had to replace them once a year. Try to get the best vacuum you can afford right now. Look for 12 amps or higher. Hoover makes some good models. But seriously think about saving up for either a Dyson or Electrolux down the road. The investment will save you a lot of time and headaches and you will be glad you did.
- Q:What are hovering vacuums?
- Many years ago a company made a vacuum cleaner that used the air blowing out to make the little round machine float on a cushion of air, like hovering. That company was named Hoover, they sold so many all vacuum cleaning machines became known a Hoovers. Actually they worked fairly well.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaner Assistance?
- I recently bought a GE canister vac. The best vaccuum I have ever owned!! I have 3 dogs 2 adults one teenager plus a hamster 2 mice a rat(lost of shavings on the floor during cage cleaning time) The hose has an extender it goes completley under tha couch and has 5 attachments. You can turn the brush off to do hard floors and on to do carpets. You can also adjust the suction power to vaccuum area rugs without sucking the whole rug up. The only thing I don't like is that it is not bagless but all the other options and features way outweigh that. It was 150.00 at Walmart... It's definatley worth chaecking out!!
- Q:can you recycle a vacuum cleaner?
- yes you can and it would be a great help to your community bring them to a place that fixes vacuum cleaners and ask them if they will fix it and then donate it to a poor family how can they say no if they do say no.take the vacuum and bring it somewhere else and never recommend that guy for any service to anybody and be sure to let him know that.
- Q:Who else babies love vacuums?
- My LO used to love the vacuum sound before he was 2 months old but now, he sticks out his bottom lip and starts wailing every time I turn it on. My dog is also terrified of it so vacuuming is a very scary time in our house!
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors AND carpet?
- I've had this Shark vacuum for about three years and I love it!! It picks up everything from the carpet, and has great suction for the hard floors too. It also comes with an attachment for hardword floors with bristles on all side and non-scratch wheels on the bottom. There are lots of reviews out there on this vacuum. Also Bed bathbeyond will match any competitors price...so if you find it online for cheaper, just print it out and take it with you to the store...saves on shipping!!
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners really as good as they say they are?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are Kirby vacuum cleaners really as good as they say they are? I had a demonstration once and the Kirby vacumm did seem to be sucking the dirt up from not only the rugs but also under the floorboards! I was amazed to say the least. But I'd like to know what the owners of them think. Tell me all about the good and bad sides of this vacuum. Thanks :)
- Q:Why is my dog afraid of the vacuum and how do I stop it?
- Vacumm produce low annoying frequence that vaccum produce, only dogs could hear thats why it drives the dogs nuts.
- Q:A super fast blonde moment?
- really dumb..i was avoiding blonde jokes maybe I should bring them out :)
- Q:What are your thoughts on water filter vacuum cleaners?
- We had a rainbow vacuum when I was a kid. I really liked it. It wasnt heavy, and the dirt stayed in the water, not back into the air like most vacuums today. It finally died after about 20 years of use. Good Luck finding a vacuum today to last that long. I havent used a rainbow in years, but it was a great vacuum. I would love to have one now, but just cant afford it. You should see if there are any places that will let you use it on a 7 day or 30 day trial. Just to see for yourself if it works well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range