Specification of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
Features of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² Auto-charging: when the battery is low, it will search the charging dock and charge automatically
² Touchpad control: control the robot with the touch of your finger
² Remote control: wireless control the robot at will
² Space isolator: give out signals as a virtual wall to set the area
² 4 kinds of cleaning mode: zig zag+followig wall+spot cleaning+auto cleaning
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
1. Auto charging station x1
2. Space isolator x1
3. Remote controller x1
5. Side brush x2
6. Filter x2
7. Mop x1
8. Manual x1
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CB, CE, EMC, RoHS, UL
- Q:What are the OSHA regulations on repairing electrical cords on appliances like Vacuum cleaners?
- OSHA only applies to regulations at work. Vacuum cleaners typically have a long cord with a two wire plug.
- Q:The polynomial 56.69x + 66.74z describes the revenue a company generates from the sale of three different handheld vaccum cleaners. The?
- Profit = revenue - cost = 56.69X + ??y + 66.74z - (49.94x + 27.77y + 25.82z) = (56.69X - 49.94X) + (??Y - 27.77Y) + (66.74z - 25.82z) = 6.75X + ((??Y - 27.77Y) + 40.92 you did not give us the revenue for the 'y' units.
- Q:how long is the life of vacuum cleaners suppose to be?
- Sounds okorder.com/
- Q:What value does Voltage indicate for vacuum suction?
- You need to explain this better, it makes no sense as it is. edit: no way to know exactly. Voltage alone tells you nothing. But the power used (in watts) could be a guide, if you have that number, in watts. 1400 mA-hour is a measure of the charge stored in the battery, so that is no help, as you need a time number to convert that to mA, which, with the voltage, can give you power in watts. My experience is that hand held vacuum cleaners are all very feeble.
- Q:Are there any vacuum cleaners with built in lights?
- Even if there was one for under $150 I'm not sure you'd be happy with its performance if the power went out...
- Q:why are cars made as little boys toys but boys AND girls grow up and drive?
- Because the toy companies thinks that parents want it that way. Until enough parents complain it will stay that way. Try some of the independent toy catalogs such as Hearthstone Toys for more gender neutral ones.
- Q:Which is better: bagged or bagless VACUUM cleaners?
- I much prefer bagless, although it holds much less. So easy to clean out though.
- Q:Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?
- I have one which is over 30 years old. My particular model is bulky to store but the durability has outlasted my expectations. You can still have parts to replace in this old model (never hear that those parts are discontinued). Only thing I had replaced was the hose and it thoroughly gone through cleaned through the Electrolux dealer. I recently got an upright $150 vacuum for the basement area. This new vacuum don't even come close to get the dirt sucked out of the carpet like the old Electrolux. Guess I will have to carry the old vacuum up down the stairs since I want a good job done.
- Q:Which is more powerful, an amp or a volt? By how much?
- both or you can test it
- Q:Dyson vacuum is permanet filters? is there any cons of dyson machines?
- I have had it 5 yrs and encountered no problems.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range