Specifications of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1. Modest water content
2. Good flowability
3. Even distribution
Instruction of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
Technical Characteristics of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
Tex of strand(tex)
Package of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20KG/Paper bag and then put into the Pallet
- Q:is dental cement toxic?
- Dental cement is not toxic. It has cloves in it which acts as a soothing agent. Maybe that's the smell and taste your noticing.
- Q:Coloring cement temporarily- how to get it off?
- You would likely have to use something that is water soluble because cement is porous and will absorb liquids on its surface. If it were me, I wouldn't use food coloring, I'd use water color paint. You could probably find it at a hobby store. If the cement area where you are planning this caper is exposed to the weather, the footprints should disappear after a short time. If they need to disappear more quickly, some diluted bleach would speed the process along. You can also speed the process of making the tracks by making a stamp from a potato. Just carve enough away from the potato to leave a mound that sticks out/up in the shape you want the tracks. You can then just dip the potato into whatever colored mixture you decide on, and quickly stamp your tracks on the cement. That would be quicker than drawing the tracks if you're planning on quite a few tracks. Good luck with the prank!
- Q:refinish stain and seal a cement floor?
- if you are happy with the color after sanding them you dont need to stain them. you can just apply the varnish. if you want to change the color, and you might because they tend to look very light after sanding then you have the chance to pick the right shade of wood you want. plus after the sanding all the hard work is done. I would stain them just so the color is even.
- Q:How much concrete/cement will i need for a shed floor (3mx2m)..pls?
- one bag will give you 1 sq foot, just make a wood floor [cheaper]
- Q:how do you calculate cement into yards?
- 27 1/2 divided by 1760. Abhijit.
- Q:Best way to mix 25 pounds of cement?
- I usually find for small castings it works ok to start with water in the bucket, then add half a bag of concrete until it is thick enough. It's easier to add more mix to harden than more water too soften. How much water? The worry is you will add too much water to start with and not have enough dry mix to get a thick enough mix. Start by setting aside the max allowable amount of water. The instructions from quickrete say to start with 3 pints for a 40 lb bag, then add up to 1.5 more pints if unworkable. There is a chart for other bag sizes in the first link below. So if you start with 2.5 pints of water in the bucket and 2 pints of water set aside for contingency, then add the dry premix until happy it should be right around 25 lbs. But don't worry about being in a big hurry, the bag says one hour working time.
- Q:i have a really ginormous problem, attraction to cement?
- next time you have some cement, get some--must be wet and ready to dry; form it to whatever you would like(use imagination), let it get hard, (it should be big enough to keep in your pocket or purse) so whenever you feel this sexual urge or sensation getting hold of you hold it, rub it, cress it, or do what you need to do with it so that you can relax and feel fulfilled.
- Q:Needing help with holding PVC together without glue or cement?
- If you have time to experiment, try some rubber cement or silicone. Put 2 thin lines, in the direction of the pipe, 180 degrees apart. Let them dry before assembly. File or cut out the inside edge of each pipe (assuming you're going to use internal fittings) so you have a 30 to 45 degree angle all the way around. Apply some Vaseline or Crisco to the inside and fit the pieces together. If you're lucky, it will push together without pushing the cement off and the cement will act as a pressure fit. You should be able to take it apart with a little twisting. The only other suggestion I have is to use clear packing tape. It's like scotch tape, only it's about 2 inches wide.
- Q:Cement and its early uses and terms?
- Cement used in construction is characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic.It is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used on a large scale by Roman engineers.They used both natural pozzolans (trass or pumice) and artificial pozzolans (ground brick or pottery) in these concretes.
- Q:What is rubber cement and where can i get it?
- such as potential of abuse as inhalants and fire. For this reason, as with any adhesive, rubber cement should be used in a well-ventilated area, and care must be taken to avoid heat sources as n-heptane and n-hexane are highly flammable. Rubber cement based on n-heptane is very popular and ubiquitous in the United States, but is generally unknown and unavailable as a consumer product in the UK and some parts of Europe, possibly due to the severe fire hazard of that formulation. A similar solvent based product called Cow Gum was common in the UK, but is no longer in production. Current solvent based options include Marabu-Fixogum and Platignum Studio Gum which are marketed in the UK and Europe. Copydex, a common latex adhesive in the UK, uses an ammonia and water solvent and needs no special handling, making it very child-friendly. While for this reason it is often given to children, it is also used in artwork, and finds widespread use in light D.I.Y. work such as fixing carpet tiles and repairing upholstery
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range