Specifications of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1. Modest water content
2. Good flowability
3. Even distribution
Instruction of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
Technical Characteristics of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
Tex of strand(tex)
Package of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20KG/Paper bag and then put into the Pallet
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- I didn't use any cement board when I renovated my bathrooms about 10 years ago but I did use green board for the entire rooms because both I and my bf like to take long, steamy showers and the high moisture level in bathrooms eventually penetrates ordinary drywall and permits growth of mould or mildew. So far, my bathrooms still smell fresh.
- Q:What is Cement Asbestos?
- You are thinking of a siding panel that was manufactured back before the 70s? Cement and asbestos panels, maybe 1 foot by 2 foot. There are replacements now for this siding that contain no asbestos. A very old siding, and no, you would know the difference between concrete and this siding.
- Q:How to fix a leaking cement birdbath in a non-toxic way?
- Empty it out and let it dry for a few days since it is cement. You can go to the store and get some ready creat and mix it up and smooth it over the areas that are cracked to repair it. So that it will seal off the area. Or you can try this. Empty it and let it dry get some aquarium cement and put it on the cracks to fill them up. It is non toxic since it's used in fish tanks all the time. I really think the ready creat cement is a better idea since it is cement after all.
- Q:why cement board over hardie backer board when laying down a counter top for kitchen sink?
- You don't. You use cement board (Durock) over 3/4 plywood if doing a tile top. There is no reason to use hardiboard under Durock. Hope this helps.
- Q:am taking fake brick off wall, but cement stays. WHAT IS BEST TO PUT OVER WALLS, NOT SHEETROCK, SOMETHING ELSE
- Wainscott it and paint it. You can liqiud nail the wainscott if you have to. I would seal the floor and then put a pad and carpet down.
- Q:i mixed a small amount of self leveling cement?
- I don't know a lot about that, but it seems that you may need it quite thin, so it will run as needed to self level. apply the leveling cement in shallow layers, (less then 1/2 inch each) or it will when drying as it has so much water in it. To get the lumps out try some thing on a power drill to mix it faster. They sell small beaters to use on a power drill for that.
- Q:what is the difference between pozzolan and portland cement. is it true that pozzolan is better in wet areas?
- Thomas hit the second part of the question, but not the first part. For a VERY simple comparison: Portland Cement (PC) is a complex mixture of anhydrous calcium, silica, lime, etc. that hydrates (not dries) with water to form CSH (calcium-silicate-hydrates), the basic crystalline structure of cement/concrete. Pozzolans are not PC, but are simply forms of amorphous silica which can react with the byproducts of the hydration of PC to form more CSH. Typical pozzolans are fly ash, ground-granulated-blast-furnace slag (GGBFS), silica fume, etc. They do not begin reaction (or contribution to the hydrated cement crystalline structure) until later in the process... from about 7 to 14 days of hydration. Therefore, while a concrete mixture heavy in proportion of pozzolans will usually have a finer crystalline structure and higher 28 or 56 day strength, it usually lags in early strength gain up to 7 days and will exhibit a lower heat of hydration due to lower PC content.
- Q:How do I set a picture in cement or Plaster of Paris?
- Let's see... I think plaster might be too fragile. You know, you can mix equal parts of plaster and cement. It'll set quick enough, and be strong enough. Because, cement can take days to set properly. With the mix, half an hour, tops. The picture alone will probably get ruined, like putting paper in water. I'd keep it in a frame, or glue it in later. I'd leave a space in the stepping stone so when I put the picture in, it'd lie flat, not on top of the stone. Inset. Then I'd cover it with plexi-glass. A lot of hardware or craft stores will sell little sheets. In fact, maybe I'd just make the stepping stone into one large picture frame. I'd use something of equal size and make sure that I used a lot of release (wax, soap, grease) and some pieces of wood to make a mold, where you'll pour in the mix. Make sure you coat anything (table, boards of wood) in release that you don't want stuck to the mix. Then it's just a bit of thinking and testing to find what will work.
- Q:How many days does it take a quick sand cement to achieve its' strength on a building, bridge.?
- Q:james hardie cement siding ?
- James Hardie company makes many cement board products for the building industry, including Hardi-Plank for siding, Hardi-backer to put behind tile or stone in damp areas, etc. Their products are all excellent quality, and are worth the cost -- I use them extensively. Cement board is heavy and somewhat brittle -- buy it locally from a quality vendor (Lowes, etc) and don't worry about the few cents difference between what you heard and what you see. You're getting excellent value, and freedom from unnecessary maintenance. Rejoice.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range