||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
1.Structure of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above.3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.5xxx series representatives 5052 5005 5083,5754. The 5000 series aluminum alloy aluminum belong to the more commonly used series, the main elements for magnesium, with magnesium in the amount between 3-5%. And can be called aluminum magnesium alloy. Key features for low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the magnesium alloy aluminum less than other series.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft：
High panel rigidity
Easy fabrication & Installation
Good Anti-UV property
Good impact resistance
3.Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Images:
4. Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:aluminium machinery need your help?
- Yes you can use a router on aluminium. Use some kind of a fence, a piece of angle iron or a block of hardwood. Use a new bit, an old dull one will cause you problems. Pre-drill smaller holes than the slot width at each end of the slot. Stay back away from the end of the slot about 1/32 of an inch. Make several passes, at a depth of about 1/16 of an inch, per pass. If you can, make the slot with a bit smaller than the finished slot width. Use a 3/16 bit for a 1/4 inch slot. Use a 5/16 bit for a 3/8 inch slot. This will give cleaner slot edges and allow you to accurately make the slot width that you want. You can do this dry, but a little WD-40 oil will give even cleaner slot edges. Also climb mill the last pass on each slot edge to give a better/ smother edge. Climb Milling is pushing the router backwards of the way you normally travel in wood. Ben
- Q:Does rust have different chemical properties than aluminum?
- Aluminium is and element. An oxide is the result of a substance reacting with oxygen. The properties are completely different for elements and oxides.
- Q:Toilets allergic to aluminum?
- don't use caustic soda , once it hits water it can explode and go everywhere causing severe burns
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- There's no problem with aluminum wiring that would require you to rewire your house as long as the proper wire gauge was used. You should replace all of the receptacles and switches with ones rated CO/AL. For lighting, replace the wirenuts with ones rated CO/AL and you'll be fine. From what I remember, Aluminum has a higher resistance than copper so it requires 1 size larger conductors. Aluminum also oxidizes faster than copper. If you have aluminum wires in your panel you should turn the main service disconnect off and put some de-oxidizer (you can find it at home improvement stores in the electrical section) where the wire lug is. This oxidation can make a bad connection causing you to lose voltage as the resistance goes up raising the amperage. This will generate more heat. Aluminum also... well its hard to explain... A/C current cycles its power in a sin wave, it causes the wire to vibrate. You will have to tighten all of the lugs on your electric panel periodically. The CO/AL wirenuts and receptacles/switches help prevent the vibration from loosening the connections causing a short and possibly a shock hazard or even a fire.
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:When you mix sodium hydroxide with water then add aluminum hydrogen gas is given off, is this from the water?
- Aluminium does not normally react with water because of a surface coating of the highly unreactive Al2O3 that forms on exposure to atmospheric oxygen. In the presence of strong base, however, this compound dissolves due to complexation by hydroxide, similarly to how silver chloride dissolves in ammonia. Al2O3(s) + 2OH-(aq) + 3H2O(l) ----- 2[Al(OH)4]-(aq) Once this has occured, aluminium metal, a very strong reducing agent, is exposed to water. 2Al(s) + 6H+(aq) ----- 2Al3+(aq) + 3H2(g) Even though the solution is alkaline, there is still a low concentration of H+ formed by the autoprotolytic dissociation of water. The Al3+ formed then reacts with hydroxide to produce more [Al(OH)4]-. Yes, the hydrogen gas is from the water.
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- Weight by volume * density. With the quality, volume density.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Aluminum density and structure:The density of aluminum is about 2.7, about 1/3 of the average metal, and the conductivity of common aluminum conductors is about 61% of copper and half of that of heat. Although pure aluminum is very soft and malleable, it can still be hardened by cold working and by alloy. Bauxite is an important source of aluminum. It takes about two pounds of bauxite to make a pound of alumina, and two pounds of alumina is needed to make a pound of aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range