||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
1.Structure of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above.3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.5xxx series representatives 5052 5005 5083,5754. The 5000 series aluminum alloy aluminum belong to the more commonly used series, the main elements for magnesium, with magnesium in the amount between 3-5%. And can be called aluminum magnesium alloy. Key features for low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the magnesium alloy aluminum less than other series.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft：
High panel rigidity
Easy fabrication & Installation
Good Anti-UV property
Good impact resistance
3.Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Images:
4. Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:What aluminum free deodorant works???
- use a peach smelling 1 it works 4 me! thankz 4 the best awnser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Q:what compound makes up aluminum?
- Bauxite is the most important aluminum ore. It consists largely of the minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite γ-AlO(OH), and diaspore α-AlO(OH), together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. You have an unusual way of asking that question. Aluminum is an element and cannot be broken down accept to sub-atomic particles.
- Q:Aluminum, A good bottle material to drink from?
- In my opinion.... Typical plastic bottles with bpa are the worst for you. Aluminum bottles are a step up and great for the environment since aluminum does not require pollutive materials to make and the material itself is not hazardous to the environment like plastic is. Hard plastic bottles without bpa and other harmful materials/chemicals is better for your health as long as it is not exposed to the sun or heat. Stainless steal containers are great to use, but what can be even better?. Water containers that are made out of animals. Example: animal skin, goat bladder. Animal bladders do a great job holding in animal urine, why not use them to hold drinkable water?? You also do not have to worry about any harmful product getting inside your body since animals are 100% biodegradable and they are natural to the environment. When I deploy to Iraq, im going to find a goat and rip out its bladder! Then im going to convert it into a water container for my camelbak!
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The aluminum density of the alloy is about the same as this one, which can be roughly estimated.
- Q:Consider an aluminum wire of diameter 0.580 mm and length 28.0 m...?
- Resistivity Of Aluminum Wire
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:What is the Lewis Structure for Aluminium Trichloride? Does it display resonance?
- Since aluminum only has 3 valence electrons it will be missing two electrons from its octet. This means that one of the chloride groups must share an extra electron group with the aluminum. Any three of the chlorides can share an extra electron pair with it (i.e. they'll have 2 lines attached to aluminum), so there is resonance. There are 3 to be specific, one for each chloride sharing another electron pair with Al.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates?
- The three and 3000 series aluminum on behalf of 300330033A21. Also known as China's 3000 series aluminum antirust aluminum production process is more outstanding.3000 series aluminum is made of manganese as main components. The contents of 1.0-1.5 in between. Is a series of anti rust function better. Routine application in air conditioning, ice box, car etc. in the moist environment, price more than 1000 written columns, is a commonly used alloy series.The four and 4000 series aluminum aluminum on behalf of 4A014000 series belongs to the high silicon content series. Usually silicon content between 4.5-6.0%. Belongs to the building material, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials; low melting point, good corrosion resistance of the product description: has the characteristics of heat resistance, wear resistanceThe five and 5000 Series 5052.5005.5083.5A05 series.5000 series aluminum plate belongs to the representative of the more commonly used aluminium alloy series, the main elements of magnesium, magnesium content in 3-5%. Also called aluminum magnesium alloy. The main characteristics of low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the aluminium magnesium alloy is lower than that of other series. It is commonly used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tank. The application in the conventional industries are more widely. The processing technology for slab continuous casting and rolling, which belongs to the aluminum plate series so can do deep processing. Oxidation belongs to one of the more mature aluminum series in China 5000 series aluminum plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range