||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
1.Structure of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above.3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.5xxx series representatives 5052 5005 5083,5754. The 5000 series aluminum alloy aluminum belong to the more commonly used series, the main elements for magnesium, with magnesium in the amount between 3-5%. And can be called aluminum magnesium alloy. Key features for low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the magnesium alloy aluminum less than other series.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft：
High panel rigidity
Easy fabrication & Installation
Good Anti-UV property
Good impact resistance
3.Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Images:
4. Aluminum Sheet for Aircraft Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- You can use 502, Alteco and other instant glue to bond plastic and metal, chloroprene rubber adhesive or glass cement are also ok.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- you can use soft resin grinding stone.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range