1. specification aluminium alloy sheets/plates
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plainen,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric ton
%SiFeCuMnMgCrNiZnTiZrMin0.000.003.800.301.200.00 0.000.00 Max0.100.124.400.901.800.10 0.250.15
1.High hardness, hard aluminum series.
2.Fair corrosion resistance. Heat treatable
3.Good workability. Good appearance
4.High quality and reasonable price.
5.Our product is your best choice.
4.Aluminum alloy Typical Mechanical Properties
Grades and status
- Q:Spacing of stiffener
- As to the stiffener of the aluminum veneer, what are the following points?:1, aluminum reinforcement spacing is generally around 600mm, in order to ensure the aluminum plate in the positive and negative pressure conditions within the scope of deformation. When aluminum plate is welded, there is internal stress due to welding deformation (this internal stress can not be completely eliminated for a long time), and the rigidity of reinforcing bar should also be increased.2. The sectional dimension and spacing of stiffeners shall be determined according to the calculated wind pressure of the aluminum plate. But it is worth noting that the reinforcement calculation of single aluminum plate strengthening is different from the glass curtain wall, first, its strength is certainly no problem (still not seen the wind blowing broken plate, there is no joke) deflection possibility, bend off and windy weather also very few people to pay attention to the single aluminum plate plate surface after deformation the scenery. Therefore, the calculation of deflection of stiffeners are considered under the condition of wind strength and deflection when the winds of aluminum can cause permanent plastic deformation.In fact, aluminum veneer manufacturers generally use the single aluminum plate edge folding groove made of aluminum and 20*40*20, installed in the distance about 600mm. Also useful for profile (grooved aluminum) stiffenersThe spacing between stiffeners is very important to the cost of production. Generally speaking, the spacing of stiffeners will be changed from 600 to 350, and the cost will be increased by 8~15 yuan / square meter
- Q:Is there a way to make aluminum less sharp and scratchy?
- Or you could just curve them to the back or front a bit by hand, or roll them over a dowel, etc, for more of a curve but maybe easier to do. You could also try sanding or filing them (electric sanders/etc would be best but wear eye protection and a mask to keep metal dust/bits from getting to you). Or you could also paint each edge with something like ModPodge, white glue, polyurethane, etc, all of which would dry clear (or dip each edge into a tray of one of them)...or you could use acrylic paint but that would be colored. Or you could put tape over the edge (but more time consuming). Or just connecting the cans could help, whether you'll be connecting them with lacing through holes, etc, or the edges of some glued/taped overlapped on other cans.
- Q:Can fumes from burning aluminum cause Alzheimer's?
- Aluminum does not, in any way, cause Alzheimers. More than 15 years ago, researchers identified higher quantities of aluminum in the brains of those with Alzheimers and even autism. It is the result of the blood-brain barrier being broken. In other words, it is a result, not a cause. Alzheimer's is currently believed to be caused by a virus as well as arterial changes in those who have diabetes (I just learned this one from my doctor last week). In other words, it is multicausal, but very likely associated with a virus. All that said, burning wood can increase your risk of respiratory problems and will make current respiratory problems worse. It is mostly problematic for children though.
- Q:Can you paint aluminum foil using acrylic paints?
- i use aluminum foil to mix colors on and when it dries it DOES stick, however, it will scratch off really easy. just try experimenting. what do u need the foil for? maybe you can try the aluminum foil leaves? the flakes that you put ontop on the art instead of under it. that way you can glue it on and dont have to worry about it scratching off. foil looks beautiful on paintings :) how it turns out great
- Q:which has more volume? a kg of gold? or a kg of aluminum?
- Aluminum The density of Aluminum is pretty low. Gold has a very high density, almost twice as dense as iron. Density = mass / volume
- Q:iron rust but not aluminium? 10 points.?
- Aluminum DOES rust..... It oxidizes just like iron does..... Leave a piece of aluminum outside for a few months.... It will get a nice white powder on it which of course is aluminum oxide
- Q:Aluminium plate ASTM 20
- This is not quite clear, you Baidu once "work standard net" in "work standard net" check to know!
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:Can aluminum plate and iron plate be welded with solder?
- It's too difficult. Just think about it
- Q:What's the price of the 6mm aluminum sheet?
- The single aluminum plate is aluminum substrate, around the hem (can be customized size and shape) and install bracket forming a mounting edge, the surface of the fluorocarbon coating (various colors can be customized).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range