1. specification aluminium alloy sheets/plates
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plainen,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric ton
%SiFeCuMnMgCrNiZnTiZrMin0.000.003.800.301.200.00 0.000.00 Max0.100.124.400.901.800.10 0.250.15
1.High hardness, hard aluminum series.
2.Fair corrosion resistance. Heat treatable
3.Good workability. Good appearance
4.High quality and reasonable price.
5.Our product is your best choice.
4.Aluminum alloy Typical Mechanical Properties
Grades and status
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- glass sealant
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range