1. specification aluminium alloy sheets/plates
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plainen,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric ton
%SiFeCuMnMgCrNiZnTiZrMin0.000.003.800.301.200.00 0.000.00 Max0.100.124.400.901.800.10 0.250.15
1.High hardness, hard aluminum series.
2.Fair corrosion resistance. Heat treatable
3.Good workability. Good appearance
4.High quality and reasonable price.
5.Our product is your best choice.
4.Aluminum alloy Typical Mechanical Properties
Grades and status
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- magnesium sheet will react with alkali.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- punching wire-electrode cutting
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range