1. specification aluminium alloy sheets/plates
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plainen,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric ton
%SiFeCuMnMgCrNiZnTiZrMin0.000.003.800.301.200.00 0.000.00 Max0.100.124.400.901.800.10 0.250.15
1.High hardness, hard aluminum series.
2.Fair corrosion resistance. Heat treatable
3.Good workability. Good appearance
4.High quality and reasonable price.
5.Our product is your best choice.
4.Aluminum alloy Typical Mechanical Properties
Grades and status
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- 502 or universal glue
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- seperately put aluminum sheet and magnesium sheet into NaOH solution, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet will react with strong base , generating hydrogen.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range