Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- Aluminum gets a white coating of aluminum oxide and then does not further react with the air. You can put clear nail polish on the bridge and knobs.
- Q:Where could I find fairly thing sheets of aluminum?
- diamond plate (the shiny stuff used for platforms and steps on firetrucks) comes in large sheets and is smooth on one side. you can cut it with a circular saw using a fine tooth carbide blade. wear goggles because the chips fly everywhere and you don't want little sharp metal pieces in your eyes. i'm not sure where to buy it but you may have some luck at northern tool, harbor freight, or a welding supply store.
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Aluminium and iron are pretty incompatible materials, they don't form an alloy I don't think, so it is unlikely they would stick. Also, both metals will get an oxide layer on the surface which should keep them separate. Try it! If the finished part does stick, try heating the aluminium then dip the steel rod in some ice water.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- The problem is that in an oxygen rich environment, like the air, then aluminum will instantly form a protective coating of aluminum oxide on any freshly prepared surface. So, mechanical sanding or abrasion will be of little help. You could abrade the surface inside of a container where there is no oxygen. That would require the construction of an airtight glovebox, then fill it with N2 or an inert gas. The aluminum oxide coating will dissolve in very basic solutions. Aluminum metal is also very reactive with water. 2Al + 6H2O -- 2Al(OH)3(s) + 3H2(g) In Drano, the basic solution dissolves the Al2O3 coating, which allows the Al metal to react with water producing H2 gas and the agitation needed to help dissolve the clog.
- Q:What will affect the performance of the aluminum ingot in the process of casting?
- In our daily industrial raw materials called aluminum ingot, according to the national standard (GB/T1196-2008) should be called "remelting with aluminum ingot", but we are used to "aluminum ingot"". It is with the alumina cryolite produced by electrolysis.
- Q:Can you make aluminum oxide by electrolysis?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you make aluminum oxide by electrolysis? I need to coat a piece of aluminum with aluminum oxide. Can I do it by just attaching aluminum to an electrode and put it into some water with the other electrode? I know you can make iron oxide that way, but will aluminum work? If it will work, which electrode should I put the aluminum on?
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for aluminum plate, welding and welding?.
- Aluminum plate welding, now mostly choose TIG welding, MIG welding to welding, selection of welding rod is less. If the choice of electrode welding, can recommend selection of MG400 electrode, the electrode is produced by American MG welding, gas welding and welding, can all Aluminum Alloy, good welding performance. Need to use DC welding machine, welding electrode as far as possible upright, welding speed is relatively fast, about two times the carbon steel electrode. A kilogram of electrodes is nearly seventy.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:What type of bond would a single element (Aluminum) have ?
- Aluminum foil is a crystalline structure. All metals are, I think. Look up aluminum on your periodic table. The number of electrons in the outer ring of the aluminum atom has something to do with whether it will accept or donate ions. In pure material it is these ionic bonds that keep the crystals together in proper alignment.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Aluminum sheet is more than 0.2mm thickness, 500mm, 200mm width, length of less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum sheet or aluminum sheet, 0.2mm below is aluminum, 200mm within the width of row or strip material! Aluminum prices look at what specifications you want, what material, you can consult the Guangdong Hon Hai metal
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range