Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- You can buy the glue for bonding wood in hardware shop, 402 or 502 are all ok.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- you can answer sodium hydroxide solution, dilute acid is useless, aluminum's oxide film is very thick,as for concentration, aluminum will be passivating in concentrated sulfuric acid. if you are high school student,higher concentration is better, you can complete deoxidation by abrasive paper.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- we usually use resin grind stone to grind aluminum sheets, Vibration Grinding Mill is also ok.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range