Structure of Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:4.0mm five bars, aluminum plate, 4 aluminum plate, one ton, how many square?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liu Guangxi Henan Mingtai aluminum has the.The square and the thickness are multiplied, and then multiplied by the density is the weight, and then by weight conversion on it
- Q:Cardboard and aluminum questions.?
- You are going to hate this answer: because the answer is: It depends. Without further details of what you are trying to accomplish its hard to know. 1: For instance if you are just trying to get small sheets of aluminum...cut off the top and bottom with scissors and one straight line down the middle. But if you are looking for something more accurate you may need to use a press or just buy sheets 2: Again, without knowing details its hard to say...perhaps you should use ducktap and layer the aluminium onto the cardboard like scale armor 3: you could use glue I guess....or do a weak weld...or if you scaled the aluminum then you wouldn't ahve to connect the aluminum to itself only to the cardboard. But it all depends on how quality you want the project to look...and what you want the end product to look like. But since you are talking about cardboard and cans I'm guessing scaling the aluminum with duck tape should work for you.
- Q:I have a sleek aluminium stand for my laptop. How come the stand doesn't get any warmer as the laptop warms up?
- Yes aluminium is a good heat conductor, which is why it is used as a heatsink to dissipate heat from electronic components like the CPU in you laptop. The idea of the aluminium stand for your laptop is to raise it up from the desktop surface, allowing air to pass between the gap and extract the heat from the aluminium stand as your laptop heats up with use.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:steel cycle or aluminium?
- Which is better? Neither, they are different though. Steel is a very good material for cost effective bicycles 1. If properly designed it can be made light 2. It usually has a forgiving ride. A steel bike will absorb some the shock from the road. Over a longer ride this is very nice indeed. This is what is meant by the phrase Steel is real!. 3. It is a very thoroughly understood material, so designs are very reliable 4. Unfortunately it is prone to rust. Keep the paint in good shape and if you have a nicer bike use JP Weigle Frame Saver on the inside of any tubes you can. Should do the trick. 5. Can be worked with easily available tools whereas aluminum requires some specialized and expensive tools. This is why many custom bikes are made from steel. Aluminum: 1. Light, stiff, efficient 2. Can be a harsh ride. 3. Good for entry level racers who can't afford Carbon Fiber (CF) 4. Cost effective 5. Very rust resistant It comes down to money and preference. I personally have voted steel a long time ago. I've ridden many aluminum bikes and don't like the ride. But that's me. Try them yourself and see which you like best. As far as longevity, that's more of a design issue than material.
- Q:Baking brownies with aluminum foil?
- You can do that with the foil and when the brownies are removed from the pan you will have saved yourself a clean up. Just throw out the foil. You can also spray the pan with PAM and then you will have to clean the pan afterwards.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Look at the material of the aluminum sheet about 18 better T6, about 20 to almost 5052 in 25 some brands will be more expensive to buy and then also need to invoice invoice must the seller will give you points plus tax needed to contact
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:What is the aluminum recycling process?
- First, aluminum is shredded. It is then melted and turned into molten aluminum. Once it becomes molten, the used aluminum does not differ from new aluminum. It is then molded into the new product. Recycling aluminum is much more energy efficient than melting new ore into aluminum because it takes three times the energy to produce than if it was recycled.
- Q:6061 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 6061 aluminum plate density:6061 aluminum plate is aluminum alloy, the density is calculated according to 2.9g/cm3.Calculation method:Aluminium plate weight (kg) =0.0000029 * * * * width * lengthAluminium tube weight (kg) =0.0000029 * wall thickness * (outside diameter wall thickness) * lengthFormula for weight calculation of aluminium bars (kg) =0.0000029 * radius * radius * length
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range