Structure of Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how reliable are today's aluminum block engines?
- Aluminum is a WEAK metal....it is SOFT compared to iron or CGI. It sucks in engines.
- Q:Is my volvo S70 bumper aluminum or stainless steel?
- i agree, the main bumper support under the plastic bumper skin, is aluminum.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
- Q:Performance differences between aluminized and aluminized plates
- Hot dip aluminizing applicationsAluminized steel is widely used. The type I aluminized steel plate, originally developed, is mainly used in automobile exhaust pipes and silencers. Type II is used mainly for roofing and side walls of buildings, as well as for chemical containers. The aluminized steel wire produced by the new process is expected to be used as the core of the transmission line instead of the galvanized steel wire. Aluminized steel pipe has been widely used in power plants, boilers, water wall tubes, steam pipes, heat exchangers and so on. Aluminized steel structure has been widely used in power transmission tower, told highway guardrail and so on.
- Q:Will food heat up more quickly in an aluminum box or a wooden box? Why?
- solid aluminum. this is because aluminum absorb more heat than wood and this heat is then transferred to the food.
- Q:My house has aluminum wiring?
- Aluminum wiring has caused many house fires and deaths. It is dangerous to keep using this type of wiring as it gets loose in the connections and loose electrical connections causes heat. Enough heat to melt the insulation within your walls. I have seen it. All it takes is heat and one smoldering board and your house is gone. Replace it for the safety of your family and your investment.
- Q:which has more mass lead or aluminum?
- more mass is 10kg of aluminum, grams is the unit for mass, more mass more grams, density depends on its volume and mass, which you havent provided its volume
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- So saving pull tabs isn't a complete waste of time. But let's make one thing clear: *there's nothing special about pull tabs*. You'd save yourself a heap o' trouble and make a lot more money if you recycled the whole can. The Reynolds and kidney foundation people have tried to get that point across with a poster showing a red Ghost busters-type slash through a cartoon of someone trying to detach a pull tab from a can. The headline says, Keep Tabs on Your Cans. But the public hasn't gotten the message. Supposedly responsible people -- e.g., the honchos at your school -- will organize pull tab collection drives without even bothering to get the whole story. Urban legends expert Jan Brunvand reports that in 1989 a Minneapolis VFW post organized a pull tab collection drive for the local Ronald McDonald House. When Brunvand asked the organizers why they didn't tell people to save whole cans, they lamely replied that there were hygiene problems and that people liked mailing in the tabs, even though the postage often exceeded the value of the aluminum. In other words, it's not important to *do* good as long as people *feel* good. Sometimes I don't think we have enough common sense in this country to fill a teacup.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- Aluminum sheet has a better thermal conductivity, because metal is good conductor of heat, graphite is n't metal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range