Structure of Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:Where is the difference between the 5052 aluminum plate and the 1060 Aluminum plate?
- Composition and properties are not the same, first of all, 5052 belong to the alloy (aluminum magnesium) aluminum, aluminum content of about 95%, the magnesium content of about 4%, there are some other trace metals, 1060 pure aluminum (aluminum content of 99.6%, the balance of other metal elements); followed by mechanical propertiesTwo aluminum in the same state, 5052 to 1060 in hardness, elongation, tensile strength and so on are not the same. Specific depends on what state (H14, H32, H24, O state, etc.); finally, because the price of different components determine the price is different, the price is usually 5052 higher than 1060.
- Q:Where could I find fairly thing sheets of aluminum?
- Sign industry suppliers sell aluminum blanks. try this If you are in a different area of the planet, google aluminum sign blanks. Aluminum can be cut with a metal blade in a jigsaw.
- Q:Can fumes from burning aluminum cause Alzheimer's?
- yes, aluminum is seriously bad, I knew a man that worked with aluminum and he was only 26 years old and his brain went completely blank. Research it.
- Q:Can I apply liquid rubber or plastic to frames of Aluminum storm windows?
- LJR, There could be no issues concerning reactivity or flammability with reference to putting some sort of liquid rubber coating on your aluminum window frames. Aluminum is a reasonably inert steel, or maybe has a skinny coating of aluminum oxide on its floor that reduces its reactivity much extra. Coating it with something could be completely secure. to whether you will attain reward from doing it relies upon on the layout of your dwelling house windows. i do no longer understand lots approximately dwelling house advancements, so i can not truthfully image how they're set up. in case you may coat the frames each and all of the way around so as that there isn't any way for the aluminum to habit warmth from the outer portion of the window to the interior portion of the window, then this could be fairly efficient. yet whilst portion of the frames are embedded interior the wood such which you would be able to no longer get right of entry to it to place a coating on, then coating something of them won't do lots sturdy. honestly, while you're effective which you would be able to coat the entire physique and placed it returned in the way it grew to become into, i might circulate forward and do it. If no longer, i might ask somebody at a ironmongery shop approximately different suggestions.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- no, it needs ferromagnetic materials.
- Q:Painting on aluminium .?
- Prep and clean with vinegar
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- There's no problem with aluminum wiring that would require you to rewire your house as long as the proper wire gauge was used. You should replace all of the receptacles and switches with ones rated CO/AL. For lighting, replace the wirenuts with ones rated CO/AL and you'll be fine. From what I remember, Aluminum has a higher resistance than copper so it requires 1 size larger conductors. Aluminum also oxidizes faster than copper. If you have aluminum wires in your panel you should turn the main service disconnect off and put some de-oxidizer (you can find it at home improvement stores in the electrical section) where the wire lug is. This oxidation can make a bad connection causing you to lose voltage as the resistance goes up raising the amperage. This will generate more heat. Aluminum also... well its hard to explain... A/C current cycles its power in a sin wave, it causes the wire to vibrate. You will have to tighten all of the lugs on your electric panel periodically. The CO/AL wirenuts and receptacles/switches help prevent the vibration from loosening the connections causing a short and possibly a shock hazard or even a fire.
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Strength-to-weight ratio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range