Structure of Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:Calculate Number of Aluminium ions ?
- The formula for aluminium oxide is Al2O3 Its molecular weight is 2*27+3*16= 54+48 =102 Now, 102g of Al2O3 contains 2*6.023*10^23 number of Al ions so 1g contains (2*6.023*10^23)/102 number of Al ions so 0.051g Al2O3 contain (2*6.023*10^23)/102 *0.051 number of Al ions which is equal to 6.023*10^23*10^-3 = 6.023*10^20 number of Al ions(Answer)
- Q:Fiber laser cutting machine and carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, which thin aluminum plate effect is better?
- If it is a thin aluminum plate, it is better to use the fiber laser cutter. Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly to cut thin metal, CO2 cutting machine is mainly cutting non-metallic or very thick metal. You can see the families:
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:Soldering aluminum cylinder, strength?
- Whether that weld will be OK depends on the diameter of the cylinder. The force on the weld will be equal to the operating pressure time the radius of the cylinder, with the wall opposite the weld have an equal force. Divide that force by the thickness of the weld to figure the stress. You want to have a safety factor of about 3. As the Bernzomatic has either a brass or aluminum head, which would melt at the temperatures which are required for true welding (melting metals so that they flow together), you will be performing brazing with a Bernzomatic. I cannot comment on the strength of the brazing bond. The thickness of the brazing metal deposit depends on the strength of the brazing alloy, which I also cannot comment on. 6061 will melt at 1206°, which you will not approach with the Bernzo kit. A blowout of a metal cylinder at 60 psi could be pretty ugly. I suggest that you befriend someone who has a TIG welder and get their help. A properly welded 1/8 thick cylinder could handle about 660 psi with no problem. If you create a lap joint, using an outer strip of aluminum, and then band your cylinder with stainless steel hose clamps, you will be relying upon the brazing only to provide a gas seal. The strength would come from the hose clamps. You still need to do some calculation on forces involved. A 1/2 wide stainless hose clamp will probably hold back about 240 lb. of force with a comfortable margin of safety.
- Q:The minimum thickness of aluminum curtain wall is 2, 5mm or 3mm?
- The conventional design of single aluminum plate is up to 2.5 mm, the other I still haven't met,
- Q:What's the price of the 6mm aluminum sheet?
- Aluminum single board, white meters, Beijing reference price of 320 yuan / square meter, specific to take into account your size, material requirements, plate type and so on, generally see drawings quote.
- Q:How much is left of the element Aluminum?
- Aluminium is one of the most abundant Element on earth, ranking 3rd in the crust, second only to oxygen and silicon. And it is eminently recyclable. However, many minerals containing aluminium are not economically exploitable.
- Q:question about drilling aluminum?
- Aluminum is softer than steel, so you could just use the ordinary bits that you use for wood, with a hand drill. For cleaner holes, you might want to put wood behind the aluminum as a backing. Also, if you squirt a drop of oil onto the drill area, that will help. If you're trying to drill a really large hole, it might be better to drill small ones, and enlarge with a round file.
- Q:Aluminium plate ASTM 20
- This is not quite clear, you Baidu once "work standard net" in "work standard net" check to know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range