Structure of Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:aluminum ore is not formed in quebec (why not?)?
- The okorder.com
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:How do I melt Aluminum cheaply and easily?
- Aluminum alloys melt at around 1200 degrees, aluminum cans maybe somewhat lower, but I doubt a tin can would hold up long enough to melt much aluminum, and you would need to be very careful, any moisture in your mold will cause the aluminum to literally explode back into your face. I am not saying it couldn't be done, but you really would need lots of safety equipment before trying it.
- Q:What is the chemical formula for Aluminum Sulfate?
- Al2(SO4)3 is right. Because SO4 is 2- And Al is 3+ So the 3 transfers to the end next to SO4 And the 2 of SO4 2- goes next to the Al So Al2(SO4)3 is right. It can also be found as an hydrate which you can read in the copy paste story of a person who also answered above. In that case it is Al2(SO4)3.xH2O and the x can be any amount of moles of water. The case wherein you talk about Al2(SO4)3 is when you have anhydrous/dry aluminiumsulphate.
- Q:on the metal activity series, aluminum sits between magnesium and zinc, and all three sit above hydrogen.?
- Aluminum metal reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very tightly bonded aluminum oxide on its surface which slows the attack of acids trying to make contact with the aluminum atoms below the surface.
- Q:What kind of paint should be sprayed on the aluminium board?
- General use of Japanese Oriental metal paint can be produced, if the landlord can provide information about the use. You can provide better solutions to you
- Q:A solid aluminum ingot weighs 71.0 N in air.?
- first find the volume of your aluminium. youll need this when analyzing the bouant force F(b). the sg of aluminum is 2.7 and the density of water is 1000 kg/m^3 so the density of aluminum is 2.7x1000=2700kg/m^3. the mass is 71N/g = 7.237512742 kg. so volume of our piece of aluminum = mass/density = 0.0026805603 m^3 now analyze the forces being applied to the system. There are three, the force of gravity F(g), the buoyant force F(b) and the tension T. Tension and buoyant force push up, gravity pulls down. the system will be at rest since the rope is holding it at rest. so T + F(b) - F(g) = 0 T + (Volume aluminum X density water X g) - (MAss of aluminum x g) = 0 T + (0.0026805603x1000x9.81) - (71 N (given in problem)) = 0 Solving for T, T = 44.70370346 N = 45 N using sig figs.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:question about aluminium foil paper?
- It isn't the foil that is burning you--it's the water. Aluminum foil is a good heat conductor. This means that when you expose the foil to the air, it will cool off very rapidly (rapidly reaching room temperature). Water is NOT a good heat conductor, in fact, it likes to hold onto it's heat. So while the dry foil may come to room temperature (or just warm to the touch) in a few seconds, the water will stay hot for much longer (depending on how much water there is obviously). It's really the same as trying to grab a baked potato wrapped in foil off of the grill. If you grab the potato you will burn your hand (because the potato is holding A LOT of heat), but if you carefully peel away the foil, you can touch and take the foil off with your bare hand. I should say that the mass of the foil also plays a role here. The foil is not very massive and thus does not hold a lot of raw energy to begin with (also because it's a good heat conductor it dissipates quickly). Bu if you put an aluminum can (or a brick of aluminum) in the oven, I guarantee that it would stay hotter for much longer than just a piece of aluminum foil.
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Sterilization refers to the ability to clean a surface of bacterium. Simply pouring rubbing alcohol on something sterilizes it. Aluminum can be sterilized just as good as any other metal. If it couldn't, would we ship our favorite drinks in cans of it?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range