Structure of Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium FIve Bars for Skid Resistance Application:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- Sure, two pieces of alumminum sheets can be welded together, but which kind of welding method you choose is the key point.
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- You have thought about it carefully, you can't use aluminum foil.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- You can use 502 adhesive.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- it firstly etches off the oxide on the surface of aluminum, and then reacts with aluminum, generating bubble.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range