Structure of Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Do you feel aluminum siding has a low class image?
- Can't beat brick!!!
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:Aluminum Siding?
- You have no say in the matter. The insurance company is paying the contractor to remove and dispose of the old siding. They don't care if the contractor makes a few hundred bucks selling the siding as scrap and neither should you.
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- Hey Scott Aluminum really doesn't require a lot of protection it oxides from electrolysis though ..when you get two dissimilar metal together like brass and Al this takes place..since most of the upper strings on a std a6string are brass you in a fix ,,the best thing to do is put just a little 3 in one oil ,,just a little I said right where the string and the bridge come together ..If the rosewood frets turn green that's the tannic acid in them working on the copper ion in the fret material ,,,a little baking soda and a small brush will work wonder there...oil,soda and keeping things clean will keep that Stratocaster good for years...Well have a good one from the E
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- Attached: O status: fully annealed to obtain the lowest strength of the processing products. 8 state: hard working state (9)
- Q:is the cadillac 4.5 liter V8 engine made with aluminum heads?
- yes it is aluminiun heads cast block
- Q:Aluminum stock tanks for raised garden beds?
- They work great !
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- Weight by volume * density. With the quality, volume density.
- Q:What type of aluminium sheet is a food grade?
- Pure aluminum, alloy aluminum can be. However, the majority of pure aluminum. Used by customers.
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....? I have a project on the aluminum element. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this element?...What are the risks/dangers?...Thank you so much ---And please tell me where I could find this information too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range