Structure of Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- According to the main alloy aluminum alloy elements can be divided into 2 * * * for Al Cu alloy aluminum (Al--Cu), 3 * * * aluminum manganese alloy aluminum (Al--Mn), 4 * * * series of aluminum silicon alloy aluminum (Al--Si), 5 * * * for aluminium magnesium alloy aluminum (Al--Mg). 6 * * * for Al Mg Si alloy aluminum (AL--Mg--Si), 7 * * * for aluminum and zinc alloy aluminum [AL--Zn--Mg-- (Cu)].
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- 12 Ft Aluminum Jon Boat
- Q:on the metal activity series, aluminum sits between magnesium and zinc, and all three sit above hydrogen.?
- Aluminum metal reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very tightly bonded aluminum oxide on its surface which slows the attack of acids trying to make contact with the aluminum atoms below the surface.
- Q:aluminum recycling: does anyone know how aluminum recycling works?
- Aluminum recycling is done by just melting the cans back into molten metal. There are reactions, but those deal with the impurities, not the aluminum. See the reference.
- Q:Calculate Number of Aluminium ions ?
- The formula for aluminium oxide is Al2O3 Its molecular weight is 2*27+3*16= 54+48 =102 Now, 102g of Al2O3 contains 2*6.023*10^23 number of Al ions so 1g contains (2*6.023*10^23)/102 number of Al ions so 0.051g Al2O3 contain (2*6.023*10^23)/102 *0.051 number of Al ions which is equal to 6.023*10^23*10^-3 = 6.023*10^20 number of Al ions(Answer)
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- Aluminum frames can last a really long time. But it depends more on how they were ridden and what kind of conditions they have seen than age. For example, I would never by a frame from a current bike racer even if it's only a year or two old. That frames seen a lot of stress and been put through a lot. Now a frame that my dad has had in the garage for the last 10 years hardly ridden, it's still practically new. That's a different story. I would recommend taking it to a local bike shop and having them look it over. This will actually achieve two things. 1. It'll let you know what kind of condition the frame is in. And 2. It'll help you build a relationship with your local shop and community. Keep in mind, that some shops aren't worth going to because they'll hassle you and tell you it's too old and you need new this and that. While some or all of that might be true, how they tell you will clue you into how they treat their customers. I've worked in the cycling industry for 10+ years and I can tell you that the condition of the frame is a case by case scenario. As such, you should have someone with some experience look it over.
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- The price is very transparent on the 6061 aluminium plate market!Manufacturers also have several: there are Henan, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Chongqing, Shanghai, but the prices are almost the same.There are 6061 aluminum sheet, plate, state difference; prices are not the same.6061 aluminum sheet price: national standard sheet 0.8-5.0, thickness 38/ kgGB thick plate 5.0-300, thickness 27/ kgNon standard alloy aluminum plate 20-21/ kg
- Q:why is aluminium used instead of copper for high voltage electrical cables?
- Aluminum is much cheaper and requires less structure to hold it up. It conducts very well. But is does not work well in homes because the expansion and contraction with heating loosens connections and those to copper wire need special wire nuts/grease
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....? I have a project on the aluminum element. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this element?...What are the risks/dangers?...Thank you so much ---And please tell me where I could find this information too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range