||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Constructionl:
Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon road bike frame?
- Aluminum Vs Carbon Road Bike
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- you can use soft resin grinding stone.
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Paint on the aluminum plate should be painted nitrocellulose or polyester paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Nitrocellulose lacquer is a common paint for woodwork and decoration. The main film forming material is mainly to nitrocellulose lacquer, with alkyd resin, rosin modified resin, acrylic resin, amino resin and other resin composed of hard and soft.Polyester paint, also called unsaturated polyester paint, is a kind of multi component paint, it is a kind of thick paint made of polyester resin as the main film forming material. Polyester paint film fullness, thick hard surface. Polyester paint also has varnish varieties, called polyester varnish. Polyester paint needs to be solidified during construction, and the proportion of these curing agents takes up 1/3 of the total paint. These curing agents, also known as curing agents, are mainly composed of TDI (toluene diisocyanate, /toluenediisocyanate). These free TDI will turn yellow, not only to make furniture paint yellow, but also will make the adjacent wall yellow, this is a major shortcoming of polyester paint.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride (AlCI3) has a mass of 37.2 g.?
- You have to remember Avogadro's number: 6.02 x 10^23 Read about it in your text book. It is the number of molecules of any atom that make up 1 mole. 1 mole of a molecule is equal to it's atomic weight in grams. So, the atomic weight of aluminum is 26.9. So, 26.9 grams of aluminum contains exactly 6.02 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum (or 1 mole). What's the molecular weight of aluminum chloride? Well, 26.9 + 3(35.5) = 133.4 the 35.5 is the molecular weight of chloride and there are 3 of them. So, 133.4 grams of aluminum chloride would be 6.02 x 10^23 molecules. We only have 37.2 g. 37.2 g/ 133.4 g per mole = 0.279 moles. 0.279 moles x (6.02 x 10^23 molecules/mole) = 1.68 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum chloride. So, since there is one aluminum per molecule, you have your answer. Just multiply by three to find out how many molecules of chloride are present. Finally, if 133.4g = 6.02 x 10^23 molecules, then 1 molecule = 133.4 / 6.02x10^23 = 22.16 x 10^-23 or 2.216 x 10^-22 Make sure that the periodic table you use for class has the same values (some tables are more simplified then others). Also, make sure that you use the correct number of scientific digits when calculating your answer.
- Q:Aluminum foil's not magnetic, but it reacts to charged objects. Why is this?
- Aluminum is a non-ferrous metal. Ferrous metals contain Iron which is magnetic. When aluminum has a charge applied to it, it acts like any conductor would, the charge has magnetic properties. the aluminum is still not magnetic, but it acts like a magnet due to the charge.
- Q:Aluminum plate belongs to steel or non ferrous metal?
- Metal materials fall into two broad categories: ferrous and non-ferrous metals. What we usually call "iron and steel" is ferrous metal; copper and aluminum are nonferrous metals.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:Is aluminum powder lead?
- ....are you on crack?! Aluminum (Al) and Lead (Pb) are both elements, and *very* different elements, although they are both metals. Lead is harmful, Aluminum can also be harmful; it has been shown to cause some people to get Alzheimer's disease in high quantities, so it is best avoided but not horrible. The principal symptom of aluminum poisoning is the loss of intellectual function; forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, and in extreme cases, full blown dementia. It is also known to cause bone softening and bone mass loss, kidney and other soft tissue damage, in large doses it can cause cardiac arrest.
- Q:is stainless steel any better than aluminum?
- It's actually a lot better
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range