||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Constructionl:
Alucobond / Aluminum Composite Panel for Construction Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- Breathing anything but air is dangerous. You should wear a mask when sanding anything. If your getting large amounts of dust near your face wearing goggles is a good idea.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:Calculate percent of aluminum in sample.?
- determine which you do catch the Hydrogen gas in a balloon. combination Lye with water in a pitcher bottle (Coke liter bottle is huge). drop in Aluminum foil (do no longer give way) and cap off with a balloon. The balloon will fill with hydrogen. do away with the balloon, pinching the backside keeping the hydrogen; shop including Aluminum foil strips and place the balloon lower back over the precise till at last the balloon is of a sturdy length. Tie the balloon off, tape a fuse (some thing that burns slow) to the balloon, permit it bypass up interior the air. whilst the hearth its the balloon, it pops and the hydrogen + oxygen (interior the air) + spark reasons a small flash (hydrogen explosion). Do it at night for a extra advantageous view.
- Q:Is it dangerous to eat foods baked in aluminum foil (Alzheimer's)?
- There okorder.com/... If you do need to use aluminum foil in an emergency, make sure the bright side it toward the food, and hopefully it is not long exposed or an acidic food. I've had aluminum foil dissolved by food. I also keep in mind the difference between consuming the metal, versus the natural occurring form. Don't you find it odd that it took the US government until 2012 to decide that Al was safe to add to table salt? Who influenced this? How can they decide it is not safe, then safe in other products? I hope this helps. Take care.
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- As copper and aluminum are both metals and both have positive charges, you can not form a compound with them. You can, however, create an alloy out of them.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:aluminum pigment paint?
- Yes its aluminium metal. Finely divided aluminium powder is dispersed in a polymer resin as used for paint.
- Q:Aluminum vs Wood?
- I don't have any particular beef against aluminum bats, but I also don't think they add anything to the game. If wooden bats are safer, then go with them, I say.
- Q:What bonds can Aluminum make?
- Aluminum forms metallic bonds in the metal and aluminum alloys. Aluminum forms covalent bonds as with aluminum isopropoxide. Aluminum forms ionic bonds as in aluminum sulfate. Aluminum chloride is ionic in aqueous solution but molecular in solvents such as benzene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range