Acid Etching Glass, which is fingerprint-proof, can be etched either a single side or both sides.
A wide range of colors and patterns:
Acid Etching Glass is mainly used for indoor decorations like doors, windows, screens, partitions, furniture, handrails, enclosures, fences, etc.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- The advantages include soft and hard, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, waterproof and insulation, high mechanical strength, recycling, can replace steel manufacturing machine parts, it is used in manufacturing a variety of sports equipment, shell pipeline, shipbuilding, automobile and electronic products and printed circuit board.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Tempered glass (Tempered, glass/Reinforced, glass) belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The main raw material is unsaturated resin and fiber cloth,
- Q:Long plastic soft glass is a food grade raw materials?
- The normal use of the family (including the dining table) is entirely without question
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Glass raw material, main raw material, quartz sandThe main raw material of automotive glass is pressure PVB and glass substrate
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- Float and other molding methods, its advantages are: suitable for efficient manufacturing quality of flat glass, such as no wave, uniform thickness, smooth surface, upper and lower are parallel to each other; the scale of the production line is not affected by the forming method, energy consumption per unit of product is low; the finished high utilization rate; easy to scientific management and implementation across the board mechanization, automation, high labor productivity; continuous operation cycle of up to several years, is conducive to stable production; to provide suitable conditions for the on-line production of some new varieties, such as electric float reflective glass, annealing, cold end spraying film glass surface treatment etc..
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- The earliest to do simulation trees, rockery are used cement, the recent simulation tree and rockery, with a lot of resin. First, the resin simulation degree is extremely high, two is the cost and the cement cost approximately.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range