Acid Etching Glass, which is fingerprint-proof, can be etched either a single side or both sides.
A wide range of colors and patterns:
Acid Etching Glass is mainly used for indoor decorations like doors, windows, screens, partitions, furniture, handrails, enclosures, fences, etc.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- Production lead materials are debited to production costs, manufacturing expenses, sales expenses, and management overhead"Subjects such as "raw materials" are credited.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- In addition, the glass door glass cabinet for calculation of the force, to ensure safe and effective, can also be seen as a structural member, but it is not in the strict sense of flat glass, because has been processed, should be called glass semi-finished products or components, according to whether the main responsible carrying tasks, not to calculate the bearing capacity and determine its structure or not.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- Melting: mix into the glass melting furnace, at 1700 degrees of melting into glass liquid; 5, molding: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass; 6, annealing: the glass forming into the annealing furnace annealing, stress balance, prevent from breaking crack. Finally, inspection and packing.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- Float and other molding methods, its advantages are: suitable for efficient manufacturing quality of flat glass, such as no wave, uniform thickness, smooth surface, upper and lower are parallel to each other; the scale of the production line is not affected by the forming method, energy consumption per unit of product is low; the finished high utilization rate; easy to scientific management and implementation across the board mechanization, automation, high labor productivity; continuous operation cycle of up to several years, is conducive to stable production; to provide suitable conditions for the on-line production of some new varieties, such as electric float reflective glass, annealing, cold end spraying film glass surface treatment etc..
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors. Tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range