ac variable frequency drive for 3 phase water pump and blower with best quality and price
Introduction of SVF-G7 Series High-performance Vector General-purpose Frequency Inverter
1. Voltage class: 380V
2. Range of power: 0.4KW~450KW
3. Stable and reliable Control Mode
SVF-G7 series VFD communicate with PC, PLC etc upper machines, and they need the support of standard expansion cards SC-EXT1-IO. And the cards supply RS485 communication interface. Between the upper user machine and frequency inverter communicate through the international standard ModBus communication, and the upper user machine as host machine, and the frequency inverter as slave machine. The communication content could be finished as follows: send operating command to frequency inverter, setting operating frequency, changing function code parameters, reading frequency inverter operation situation, monitoring parameters, fault information, function code etc.
Input Voltage (V)
Power Capacity (KVA)
Input Current (A)
Output Current (A)
3 Phase 380V Range:-15%~20%
a. Delivery term
We will delivery for you after you done the full payment within 3 to 15 working days.
For small order by air or by express, it is 100% T/T in advance.
For large order by ocean, 30% deposit of the order value should be paid, 70% of the balance payment should be done before delivery.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, the prices include packing in accordance with CHINSC’S customary standard of packing.
- Q:What is the difference when using inverter frequency conversion ordinary motor and variable frequency inverter motor
- So that mainly depends on your application and the frequency of work in the number.
- Q:The laptop's power adapter is too hot to do
- Installed adapter heat should be no problem, I am now under the books, the fan mouth is very hot, the weather may be more and more hot it
- Q:Laptop computer about electricity no electricity, is the power adapter problem?
- This situation is definitely not about what power off, if it is really about electricity no electricity, then your laptop is a one-time shutdown, rather than the screen flashing.
I think this situation is more like a laptop screen lamp problem. Is unlikely to be a power problem. The screen flashes from the surface that there may be enough current. If the adapter can not provide enough current for the notebook, then the notebook will be over-current protection, which automatically shut down.
You can find an adapter with the same output voltage as your adapter, the output power is greater than or equal to your adapter other adapter, if the situation remains the same, then it is certainly the problem of the lamp.
But the inferred will not be a power problem.
- Q:The motor is 2 pole with the inverter frequency to 50hz why the speed is only 1500 rpm
- The speed displayed on the display may be the speed of the deceleration or transmission. It is also possible that your inverter parameter ratio is not set, you need to modify and adjust, you want to help.
- Q:Can the laptop 1.3a power adapter be used on a 1.5a device?
- Absolutely can not try 1.5a! If you want your laptop to go wrong, then use it!
- Q:Laptop power adapter in the ring is how is it?
- Notebook power adapter generally use the switch circuit, the output 12V DC power supply, as the notebook DC / DC converter circuit power supply;
In the switch circuit, the most prone to "creak" sound is the switch transformer coil (ringing), or high-voltage filter capacitor (fire);
- Q:What is the application of variable frequency speed control?
- Frequency conversion is to change the power supply frequency, thus regulating the load, play a lower power consumption, reduce losses, extend the service life of the role. Frequency translation.
Frequency conversion technology is the core of the inverter, through the conversion of the power supply frequency to achieve the motor speed regulation of the automatic adjustment of the 50Hz fixed-line frequency to 30-130 Hz change frequency. At the same time, also make the power supply voltage to adapt to the range of 142-270V, to solve the power grid voltage instability caused by electrical work problems. By changing the AC frequency of the way to achieve the AC control technology is called frequency conversion technology.
- Q:Why G120 inverter to be equipped with 4-pole motor?
- Not necessarily must be equipped with four-pole motor, 2 pole, 6 pole, 8 pole, 12 pole can be used. As long as there is no problem with attention to current matching.
Because the amount of 4-pole motor is the largest, all the frequency converter, are based on 4-pole motor for the control model design.
- Q:Can the laptop's power adapter be used for years?
- In the power adapter has a nameplate, marked above the power, input and output voltage and current and other indicators, with particular attention to the input voltage range, which is the so-called "travel power adapter", if the city voltage to only 110V country , This feature is very useful, and some parallel notebook computers are sold only in the origin, there is no such compatible voltage design, or even only a single 110V input voltage, in our 220V mains voltage will be burned to burn.
- Q:Lenovo laptop power adapter side of the feet which is positive
- Power adapter is a small portable electronic equipment and electrical and electronic power supply conversion equipment, generally by the shell, power transformer and rectifier circuit, according to its output type can be divided into AC output and DC output type; by way of connection Divided into wall and desktop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range