frequency inveverter 3000w
1) frequency inverter,single phase type
2) pure sine wave inverter
3) frequency inverter 1kw-8kw
Power Capacity (W)
DC Voltage (V)
Input voltage (V)
Output voltage (V)
Charge Current (Ampere)
Input/output over high or low protecting;
low battery protecting; surge and pike-currents protecting; overload protecting 100%-120% 30sec; >120% 100ms; >150%, 50ms output short circuit<150ms
-15 - +50°C
- Q:What is the single axis of the inverter and multi-axis applications
- Inverter is the application of frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology, by changing the motor power supply frequency and amplitude of the way to control the AC motor power transmission components.
- Q:How to choose a Siemens inverter for a 5.5KW three-phase motor (2 pole)?
- Power, voltage, frequency, and you can use torque sensors to measure torque
- Q:My Lenovo v450 laptop power adapter should be bad how to match?
- Lenovo V450 laptop power adapter is broken, the warranty period is not artificially damaged can be directly to the Lenovo aftermarket replacement adapter can be outside the warranty period to pay maintenance, it is recommended to use the original power adapter the best.
Laptop charger (Laptop Charger), that is, laptop charger. The traditional notebook charger can only output a single voltage to a type of notebook computer charging, the industry called the traditional notebook power adapter for the single band notebook charger (mainly in order to distinguish between the universal notebook charger.)
- Q:Is it possible to use a different laptop's power adapter?
- See the adapter is suitable for notebook models to use, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that of the notebook.
2. Is the adapter's output current consistent with the notebook's requirements? (Or a little bit of the current is also not.)
3. The size of the joint is appropriate. (If the connector is too loose, will be bad, excessive fever.)
For DELL and HP / Compaq and other notebook power adapter, will involve a decoding problem. Please pay attention when the pro to buy.
It is said that the market is also very popular universal adapter, a friend bought a LVSUN brand universal adapter LS-PAB90-BC10, with eight joints. Adapter has a liquid crystal display, you can automatically switch the voltage, very smart, with more than a year, has also been used
- Q:What is the common COM point of the PLC and the inverter? Is it positive?
- It depends on your PLC and inverter I / O is what type, the most simple can be divided into two kinds of NPN and PNP, NPN COM point is negative, PNP COM is positive.
- Q:Can the laptop's power adapter be used for years?
- Most laptop power adapters can be used for 100 ~ 240V AC (50 / 60Hz). Basically, most of the notebook computers are external power supply, with a power cord and the host connection, which can reduce the size and weight of the host, only a very small number of models built in the host power.
- Q:East yuan 7200GS inverter start 11KW 4-pole motor and 2-pole motor need to modify what parameters?
- motor to be slightly larger, the speed of 4 pole speed is 1450 r / min, 2 pole is 970 r / min The With the inverter control, you only need to modify the parameters of which the motor parameters, and then the motor parameters from the study on it, the most important is your use of inverter equipment and control methods, and then the above two factors Feature adjustment parameters. There is to pay attention to the use of the inverter environment, the inverter is an electronic product, the environment is relatively high, in the use of as much as possible to improve the use of the environment.
- Q:Can the laptop power adapter be generic?
- Not necessarily, the laptop power adapter has two interfaces for input and output.
1. Input interface is connected to the power outlet, generally divided into two holes and three holes, as well as round mouth and flat mouth of the points;
2. Output interface is connected to the computer side, size, length, diameter, diameter, the pin may have differences, common are: diameter 2.5MM, ordinary mouth, mainstream interface; OD 1.7MM, small mouth; MM, big mouth with a needle, round mouth with a needle and so on.
3. Different voltage, different brands of laptop power adapter voltage is not the same
4. Current is different, different brands of notebook computer power adapter current is not the same
In summary, the laptop power adapter between the different types, basically not common
- Q:How to choose the inverter
- and you need to know how The use of frequency converter, as well as voltage 380, are fixed, and the frequency can be changed
- Q:There is no inverter comes with simple PLC programming function
- Inverters are generally digital input, and analog input, a digital output, etc., can also be controlled by means of communication. Digital input can be used as a positive and negative and reset the alarm, the analog input can be given as a speed, and how to use the inverter to see the specific model.
Take the Siemens inverter, MicroMaster420,567 terminal 3 digital input, 8 for the 24V, 9 for the 0V, you can usually open the point on the 8th 24V back to 567, as a digital input, you can also directly into the switching power supply Of the 24V, but the switch power supply 0V and 9 terminals connected to the potential, or the inverter may not be able to identify the outside world 24V. (DP communication, USS communication, etc.), with the terminal input on the P0700 = 1, the user can set the command source, the panel can be input, 2, P0701 to P0703 corresponding to the three digital functions: parameters set to 1 forward, 2 for the reverse ... ... a lot of features and control methods, see the corresponding product manual like
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range