frequency inveverter 3000w
1) frequency inverter,single phase type
2) pure sine wave inverter
3) frequency inverter 1kw-8kw
Power Capacity (W)
DC Voltage (V)
Input voltage (V)
Output voltage (V)
Charge Current (Ampere)
Input/output over high or low protecting;
low battery protecting; surge and pike-currents protecting; overload protecting 100%-120% 30sec; >120% 100ms; >150%, 50ms output short circuit<150ms
-15 - +50°C
- Q:My Lenovo v450 laptop power adapter should be bad how to match?
- In order to ensure quality, we recommend that you buy genuine, you can contact the service station to buy engineers
- Q:Delta VFD-F frequency converter how to adjust the number of poles
- Look at the 07 motor parameters, I VFD-F instructions need, then the mailbox sent
- Q:Short-term short-circuit converter DC link positive and negative will damage the inverter?
- This short circuit may not necessarily line, the inverter fan has three, one is no speed line, two are pulse, three are switching signal (this is very little, I only encountered several),
- Q:Huichuan frequency converter drag a 4-kilowatt four-pole motor to change the six pole can?
- Is the inverter must be. Do not know you are also a generic vector. If it is common to directly on the instructions on the motor logarithmic change 6 pole, turn the number changed to 980 on the line. Vector, then change the number of 980 and then learn from the line on the line.
- Q:Can the inverter be used to control the speed of the DC motor?
- The inverter can be used to control the speed of the DC motor.
Inverter control DC motor is to control the DC motor.
Inverter is the application of frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology to change the AC power frequency and effective voltage power control equipment. The frequency converter is usually used to control the AC motor. Inverter at work can change the AC power frequency and effective voltage, another point of view, is the inverter in the control output (injected into the controlled device) AC frequency, but also control the output of the effective power.
A DC motor is a rotating electric machine that converts DC power into mechanical energy. DC motor coil in the current must be in accordance with certain changes (commutation) can be rotated, according to the principle of commutation DC motor can be divided into brush and brushless motor two categories.
- Q:In the official website to buy ThinkPad notebook, to the power adapter?
- Hello, generally there will be a power adapter with Kazakhstan, unless there is a special note bare metal
- Q:The inverter is running independently
- Frequency conversion regulator is the application of frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology, by changing the motor operating frequency mode to control the AC motor power control equipment. The inverter is mainly composed of rectifier (AC variable DC), filter, inverter (DC variable AC), brake unit, drive unit, detection unit micro-processing unit and so on. The inverter will adjust the voltage and frequency of the output power supply according to the breaking of the internal IGBT, and provide the required power supply voltage according to the actual needs of the motor, so as to achieve the goal of saving energy and speeding.
- Q:Why G120 inverter to be equipped with 4-pole motor?
- I add point with the premise of the inverter is to understand the mechanical load characteristics (or process, etc.), can the parameters set.
- Q:5.5 kW 4-pole motor with the fastest speed can exceed the rated speed?
- Because the frequency converter can reach 60 Hz frequency, while the three-phase power supply is the standard 50 Hz. So the inverter can make the motor speed faster than the rated 1500 rpm. The fastest up to about 1800 turn.
- Q:How can a variable speed multi - speed three - phase asynchronous motor be controlled by a frequency converter?
- Yes, but it is not necessary, if it is old motor that is another matter, tell you that you can use, but can not be in the frequency conversion process for the pole, this will cause the inverter protection or failure
Our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range