1. Soft Start
Technical of High Voltage 6KV Converter Frequency
||190kW to 52000kW|
||Indiviual power cell temp. monitoring
||Dry type,Class-H Insulation|
||Input Power Factor
||> 0.95 for peed range 25 to 100 % |
||Multilevel cascaded based |
|multi-level switching IGBT PWM|
||Under voltage dip
||-35% 30 sec|
||Input Frequency tolerance
||Max to 200Hz|
||DC link capacitors
||Thin Film Capacitor|
||Variable speed drive efficiency (Including transformer) %
||Voltage cut ride through
||duration 5 cycles|
||Window base for all operation+ |
||Controller DCS compatible
||Air cooling/Liquid Cooling|
|| Max to IP56|
||Ambient temperature maximum
||Humidity (non condensing)
||Noise at 1 meter
||380/400V±10% AC 3PH 4 Wire 15kVA|
||Over Load Capacity
||120% for 1 min for Normal Duty/Heavy Duty on Request|
||Special requirements customization
Picture of High Voltage 6KV Converter Frequency
- Q:How many types of CVT are classified?
- CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) technology that is continuously variable technology, which uses the belt and the working diameter of the main and driven wheel to match the power to transfer, you can achieve a continuous change in transmission ratio, resulting in transmission and engine conditions of the most Good match
- Q:In the official website to buy ThinkPad notebook, to the power adapter?
- Where the power adapter to buy the general will be supporting
- Q:Octopus AC Servo motor can be driven with ordinary inverter?
- First look at AC Servo motor motor type, synchronous motor or asynchronous motor;
- Q:Siemens g120 inverter torque limit what is the meaning
- Torque is a strain, the inverter can not actively control the output torque size, only according to the size of the load demand torque, the output of the corresponding torque.
- Q:What is the characteristic of the variable pole speed method?
- Third, cascade speed control method
Cascade speed regulation refers to the winding motor in the rotor loop into the adjustable additional potential to change the motor slip, to speed control purposes. Most of the slip power is absorbed by the additional potential in series, and the additional device is used to return the absorbed slip power to the grid or to convert the energy. According to the slip power absorption and utilization, cascade speed can be divided into motor cascade speed, mechanical cascade speed control and thyristor cascade speed form, the use of thyristor cascade speed, which features: The process of the slip loss back to the grid or production machinery, the higher efficiency; device capacity and speed range is proportional to the investment province, for speed range in the rated speed of 70% -90% of the production machinery; Device failure can be switched to full speed operation, to avoid shutdown; thyristor cascade speed power factor is low, the greater the impact of harmonics. This method is suitable for use in wind turbines, water pumps and rolling mills, mine hoists, extruders.
Fourth, winding motor rotor series resistance speed control method
Winding asynchronous motor rotor series into the additional resistance, so that the motor slip increase, the motor running at a lower speed. The greater the resistance of the series, the lower the motor speed. This method is simple and easy to control, but the slip power is consumed in the form of heat. Is a level of speed, mechanical characteristics of soft.
- Q:What is the difference between variable frequency motor and variable speed motor?
- so the output torque will not change, that increase the current work is useless work. Variable frequency motors are generally used for deceleration, and in accordance with the law to adjust the voltage and frequency, that is, no matter how changes, the voltage divided by the frequency is a constant value.
- Q:How do I select a drive? Which brand is better
- 8, drive explosion-proof motor, the inverter is not explosion-proof structure, the inverter should be set in a dangerous place outside.
9, the use of inverter drive gear motor, the use of the gear by the part of the lubrication part of the lubrication control. When lubricating oil is lubricated, there is no limit in the low speed range. If there is a high speed range above the rated speed, there is a risk that the lubricating oil may be used. Therefore, do not exceed the maximum speed allowable value.
10, the inverter drive winding rotor asynchronous motor, most of the use of existing motor. Winding motor and ordinary squirrel-cage motor compared to the winding motor winding impedance is small. Therefore, it is prone to overcurrent trip due to ripple current, so a frequency converter larger than the normal capacity should be selected. General winding motor for flywheel torque more occasions, in the set acceleration and deceleration time should pay more attention.
- Q:How does the spindle drive system of the inverter realize the positive and negative control of the main pole?
- Communication can reach a longer and more stable, generally better of the city 485
- Q:How to choose the inverter
- I was doing the inverter, you choose the words, as long as 75KW can be selected, huh, huh, because the 1440 speed is fixed, the connection can be set in the inverter itself,
- Q:What are the differences and links between the soft starters and the frequency converters, and their respective principles and uses?
- The soft starter is activated by adjusting the voltage and current, and the frequency converter starts the motor by changing the frequency of the power supply. The soft starter can theoretically smooth and gradually start the motor to the maximum speed. No impact current (ordinary start-up current is 6-7 times the rated current) The inverter is best suited for tap water and fans, etc. The soft starter is not suitable for everything except for heavy load start.
As the leader in the field of medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drive, we have been focusing on providing the integrated solutions of automatic control and energy-saving technology etc. for customers, and its skill levels and market impact of medium voltage VFD are in the world-leading positions. We have provided products and services across more than twenty countries in six continents around the world, taking up the first market share (China) in the past nine years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range