Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating||Shape:||Angle,Square,T-Profile,Round,Flat,Rectangular,Oval,Hexagonal|
|Temper:||T3-T8,O-H112,T351-T651,T351-T851,Soft,Half Hard,Hard||Application:||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag||Type:||Brightness|
|Gloss Unit:||Sample||Brand Name:||Color||Whiteness:||Usage|
These Aluminum Panels can provide for many sizes and different color. It can suitable in many occasion, like company logo screen, show backdrop, home use, some gift use etc. We can also provide the heat press machine for transferring.
1. Extremely durable scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
2. Eco-friendly & Terrific as a decoration.
3. Longest lasting photo medium in the current market.
4. The high definition, vibrant colors coupled with superior fade, moisture, stain & scratch resistant properties.
5. The image is infused into the coating to provide permanent protection and durability.
6. Excellent choice for commercial, fine art, and home decoration applications.
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with heat transfer paper and sublimation ink.
3. Lay down a teflon sheet and your panel, and another CLEAN teflon sheet on top, pre-press for 60 sec., 180℃, 0.3Mpa.
4. 60 seconds later. Wait the panel to cool.
5. Tape the transfer to the face of the substrate with heat resistent tape running parallel to the edge of the substrate.
6. Lay substrate face up, transfer on top on a piece of telfon sheet on lower platen.
7. Cover with one layer of fabric, preferably 100% polyester or poly-silk, to distribute pressure and reduce stress on the coating.
8. Press for the prescribed time is 130sec., temperature is 180℃ and pressure is 0.3Mpa.
9. When finished, remove the fabric and gently peel the taped transfer off the substrate without allowing it to slide or move.
10. Let the substrate to cool. Do not handle it until cool to reduce the chances of damaging the coating on the edges.
11. Enjoy your personal designed aluminum board!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|