Solar water heaters features
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to a high level. It can hot the water instantly
2. The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal one
3. The solar collector and the tank of solar water heater is separated, that makes the system combine with the building perfectly, which will reduce the sightseeing for the building and environment around
4. Back up with electric heater so that in the day without sunshine hot water can also be used
5. Can be combined with gas or electric heater
6. Max. Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar
7. It can be used for other function, such as warming
Solar water heaters working principle
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
8. Expansion vessel connector9. Return circuit connector
10. Wall mounting
11. Expansion vessel:8L
12. Pressure resistance: 10 bar pressure for expansion vessel
Solar water heaters specification:
solar water heaters
Material of out manifold
0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel
Material of inner tank
Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel
Tank insulating layer
40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed
Inlet and outlet hole
Solar collector tube
3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating
Thickness of glass tube
Vacuum tube tightness
Idle sunning property parameters
Average heat loss coefficient
2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy
560mm Dia x 1810mm Height
2pcs 58x1800x15tube solar collector
SP116 working station
Heat exchanger length
Solar water heaters details show:
Benefits of this kind of solar water heaters:
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater
2.Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater
3.No maintenance required
4.Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater
5.Reduce your water heating costs
- Q:Solar water heater can be installed with pressure pump, how to add, how much? Easy to use?
- Install pressure pump step:1, remove the intake pipe.2, the pressure on the end of the booster pump received water inlet pipe, one end of the water faucet
- Q:Solar water heater does not add water, the sun will not be bad in summer
- If you do not use it for a while, it is recommended that you use a blanket, carpet, or quilt to cover the vacuum tube to avoid sun exposure, so there will be no problemOther parts of the air drying will not cause problems
- Q:Is the solar water heater working normally?
- It looks like a smoke, in fact, it is water vapor, and we are about to boil water is the same reason.
- Q:What is the principle of wall mounted solar energy?
- 1 working principle of flat plate collectorThe hot water system is fin flat plate collector which will absorb solar radiation into heat energy, the heat collector tube and the refrigerant temperature rising, the hydrothermal features of low density, cold liquid density, through the circulation line, the formation of cold water at the top between the heat collector and the water tank, hot water from the natural circulation. Through this cycle, so that the water tank gradually warming. Since the working fluid in the flat plate collector is a low temperature resistant liquid, it can be kept at 40 degrees below zero. So even if the cold area, the normal operation of the year.
- Q:Classification of solar water heaters
- In terms of its structure, can be divided into the following categories:1 from the heat collection part:1 glass vacuum tube solar water heaterThe utility model can be divided into a whole glass vacuum tube type, a heat pipe vacuum tube type, a U type tube vacuum tube type / vacuum tube heat collection and heat storage integration type. The utility model relates to a full glass vacuum tube type, which has the advantages of safety, energy saving, environmental protection and economy. Especially the solar water heater with an auxiliary electric heating function, which by the solar energy, supplemented by the way of using energy to the solar water heater all-weather normal operation, the ambient temperature is low efficiency is still relatively high. The disadvantage is that the volume is relatively large, the glass tube is fragile, easy to scale the pipe scale, can not be operated under pressure.
- Q:Why is the heating surface of the solar water heater tilted
- Because the sun in the earth sphere, you get the sun illumination area is not the same, that is to say the incident sunlight angle is different. Through scientific test, the solar water heater heating surface inclination and the local latitude of box in order to get the most light, if want to consider winter. In the local latitude plus 10 degrees. So, in fact, (*^__^*) O (a _ U) o
- Q:Solar water heater installed under the probe leakage
- In this case, it is possible that the casing of the sensor string,You go up to half of the water level,
- Q:Solar water heater is good
- Whether in winter or in other seasons, the power consumption is mainly two parts: electronic water pump, power consumption is very small; the two is electric complementary heating on sunny days, you don't need to need additional heating, continuous cloudy, power is generally about 1500W. In general, the use of solar water heaters is still very cost-effective, before the light bath a month of gas, according to the current price of more than and 90, the nearest thousand yuan a year!
- Q:Solar energy or electric water heater for domestic hot water
- The biggest advantage of solar water heater is to save electricity, in the process of heating the water most of the heat from the sun, almost no power consumption. But the solar water heater in the rainy days, not normal use, so the conditional installation of solar water heater users suggested that the choice of solar water heater with an auxiliary electric heater, to facilitate the hot water in the rainy day.Electric water heater is not affected by the weather changes, as long as electricity can provide hot water; the disadvantage is the use of hot water consumption is large, and the electric water heater needs to be installed in the room, the room occupied space.
- Q:Solar water heaters have odor, for what reason, how to do?
- The solar water heater you should be integrated, that is to say the solar water heater in your water is repeatedly heated, so easy to produce scale, and if the water heater tank is not good, the scale will bear very thick, bacteria or other things.After the proposal to buy solar water heaters to buy split, which is the future development trend of solar water heaters, then hot water will not be repeated heating, more health. For example, A.O. Smith is very good, split type, and the king of the liner liner is not easy to scale
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range