Wood And Charcoal
Wood And Charcoal Related Searches
Wood And Charcoal Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Wood And Charcoal supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Wood And Charcoal firm in China.
Are refractory materials and fireproofing materials the same?
- Refractory materials is flammable when it is reached certain temperature for a certain time, but it will not support burning when there is no open fire (such as: gypsum board). Fireproofing material reaches A grade and it is non-combustible itself.s
Can anyone tell me what is a high alumina refractory?
- Refractories refer to a class of inorganic non-metallic materials whose refractoriness are no less than 1580 ℃. Refractoriness is the Celsius temperature when cone-shaped samples can resist high temperature without softening and melting down in the absence of a load. But it is not accurate to define refractory merely by judging that whether the refractoriness is no less than 1580 ℃. Currently, the materials whose physical and chemical properties allow them to be used in high temperature environments are called refractories. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, power and so on, among which the metallurgical industry is the largest demander in this regard, accounting for 50% to 60% of total output. Hope it will help you out!s
What are the qualifications of refractory industry?
- 1 business license 2 tax registration certificate 3 organizing institution bar code 4 production permits
Selection of refractory materials?
- Basic refractories in Magnesium Oxide and calcium oxide as the main ingredient, commonly used is brick. Magnesium Oxide 80% to more than 85% containing magnesia brick, has good resistance to alkaline slag and slag, refractory clay brick and brick high ratio. Mainly used in open hearth furnace, oxygen converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting equipment and high temperature equipment.s
How to detect the acid resistance of refractory? Is there any standard? Thank you
- Setting the acid resistancere of fractory products is simple; R22, two measurement methods are both bricking refractory products, using the mass fraction of the original dry to indicate. It is generally select vitriol as the medium of erosion, such as the international standard determination of the resistance to sulfate of dense shaped refractory products "(ISO8890) and PRE /, grinding fine particles to 0.63 ~ 0.80 mm, and then measure its quality loss, put it in the vitriol with mass fraction of 70%, finally boil 6 h.s
What refractory material does cupola lining use
- Refractories for ehongtianlu, Yong, eajliao, najhuo cupola, refractory (refraetoriesfo:Cupola, furnace) masonry cupola and related parts. The utility model also discloses a heating furnace, which is a thermal equipment for melting pig iron in the casting industry and certain steel smelting plants. The working temperature of the guard is usually 1400 ~1 stone.. C.s
Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- With stable performance,long fiber length, strong tensile strength, strong seismic performance, low shot, light unit weight, low thermal conductivity, good insulation properties. it is not bad.s
What antioxidant will be used in refractories?
- Antioxidants (Antioxidants) is the material to prevent bad influence of oxygen. It is a kind of material that can help to capture and neutralize free radicals, the category of material to remove free radicals damage to human body. Some of the body's antioxidant is self-synthesis, others is also from the food supply. Strong antioxidant such as ASTA (short for astaxanthin), etc., generally human cannot synthesize and it must be intaked from food. (1)antioxidants in the food can protect food from oxidative damage and deterioration. (2) it has the antioxidant effect in the human body's digestive tract and prevent oxidative damage in the digestive tract. (3) after being absorped, it can play a role in other body tissues and organs. (4)It is derived from certain foods that have antioxidant effect of extract and can be used as a treatment drug. Antioxidant mechanism includs chelated metal ion, scavenging free radicals, quenching singlet oxygen and removal of oxygen and inhibit oxidase activity, etcs
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...