Wood And Charcoal
Wood And Charcoal Related Searches
Wood And Charcoal Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Wood And Charcoal supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Wood And Charcoal firm in China.
What material is refractory material?
- Basic refractory materials, basic refractory, CaO, basic, MgO style alkaline earth oxide. The refractory materials mainly refers to magnesia refractories, dolomitic and lime refractory refractory. Main categories: (1) strongly basic magnesite brick, magnesia carbon brick, limestone and dolomite brick refractory materials;(2) alkalescent magnesia chrome refractories, forsterite refractory, magnalium and magnesia-chrome spinel refractory, basic refractory materials, high-temperature caustic slag, alkaline solvent resistance, strongly acidic slag flux or acidic refractory. The reaction is mainly used in steel furnace such as colour metal smelting furnace and cement kiln.s
What kind of refractory materials should be used for the intermediate frequency furnace to smelt manganese?
- You mean furnace lining or ladle lining? Generally magnesia is used as furnace lining, but heat preservation should be practiced when shut down, or brasque would crack. Surly you can employ existing furnace lining which is sold in Tianjin, a little bit expensive, the average lining could be used for 300 furnaces. The furnaces made by magnesia myself break down after 40 furnace were finished. What I referred is a furnace weighing 2 tons, as for a bigger furnace, the existing brasque would be OK. What is the difference between furnace lining and ladle lining? Can you give me more detail about the materials of making a furnace weighing 2 ton? Why others can burn 80-90 furnace with 0.7-ton furnace; over 200 furnaces with 2 ton? What are these ingredients? What I know is just magnesia, magnesium borate, and together with boric acid, they also have many types, which one should I use? Thank you!s
What needs to be paid attention to in the construction of high- temperature refractory mortar?
- 1. During the use of high- temperature refractory mortar, the minimum mortar joint should be 0.5mm and general mortar joint should be 3-5mm, which can solve the processing and fine grinding of refractory brick on the brick grinder. Besides, it is conducive to the health of workers, and can reduce the masonry effort, ensure the quality and speed up the construction progress. 2. When making urgent repair on the stove, if the joint is much too large, 2-3mm refractory pieces can be appropriately added into the high- temperature refractory mortar, and stirred to fill the joint so as to shorten the repair time and ensure normal production. 3. High- temperature refractory mortar can be painted inside various furnace body, and it should be guaranteed that the surface of the furnace body has no dust or debris before painting.s
What a blast furnace refractories generally?
- refractories for blast furnace include carbon brick and silicon-aluminum refractory. BF carbon brick inlcudes half-carbon charcoal bricks, microporous charcoal brick, ultra porous charcoal bricks, graphitic brick and mould pressing charcoal brick. tiles and molded graphite small charcoal bricks. I hope my answers above are helpful to you and your ideal anwers.s
What is the appropiate thickness if fire resistant time for ultra thin steel structure coating is 2.5 hours?
- Hello steel structure can adopt surrounding concrete or brick, fireproof coating, fireproof board coating and composite structure for its fire resisitance. Fire resisitance board can be divided into thick fire protection plate and thin plate, the thickness of the plate thickness of the fire is between 20 ~ 50mm, mainly includes calcium silicate fireproof board and expansion boring stone fire board, the main varieties are KB board, CF; thin fireproof plate is between 6 ~ 15mm thick, the main varieties include enforced short fiber cement plate, ordinary enforced fiber silicate calcium board and glass cloth reinforced inorganic board.s
How to classify the grade of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- The level classification of wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial: Grade A: incombustible building material: Material almost with no combustion. Grade B1: nonflammable building material: Nonflammable material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire in case of fire in the air or at high temperature. It is not easy to quickly spread. After the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. Grade B2: combustible building material: Combustible materials have a certain flame resistance. It will immediately burst into flames in case of fire in the air or at high temperature and is easy to lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam, wooden stairs, etc. Grade B3: Flammable building material: It has no flame-retardant effect and is highly flammable. Fire hazard is very large.s
What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- It's like this: China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials into the following grades. Level A: non-flammable building materials. Level B1: flame-retardant building materials. Level B2: combustible building materials. Level B3 flammable building materials. section II Combustion performance and fire endurance of building components. First, The combustion performance of buildings of building components. The building is composed of components, such as foundation, walls, lubrication columns, beams, plates, roofs and stairs, ect. Building components are constituted by the building materials, whose combustion performance depends on the combustion properties of the used construction materials. Section One Combustion performance of building components. The building components are divided into three categories according to their combustion properties. First, non-combustible component: the component made by incombustible materials. The incombustible material refers to that when meeting the Oxygen in the air, it will not burn.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...