Wood And Charcoal
Wood And Charcoal Related Searches
Wood And Charcoal Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Wood And Charcoal supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Wood And Charcoal firm in China.
What kind of refractories do the anode baking furnace use?
- Usually the clay refractory bricks will be able to meet the requirementss
Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- Indeed ① Dragon Brand gypsum board fire-resistant partition: Its fireproofing extreme time is 4 hours, suitable for firewalls of a variety of public buildings, public exit passageway and other partitions, which meets the first level of fire protection standard ② fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition: Refers to the partition which can withstand momentary gas shocks of over 1200pa , mianly used for the room partition with inert gas fire-fighting needs, such as equipment rooms. The pressure-resistant degree of fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition of Beixin Building Materials can be up to 4800Pa, especially suitable for high-rise fireproofing.s
What are the characteristics of the carbon composite refractories?
- The features of carbon composite refractories: 1. It is with an aggressive high thermal shock resistance 2. Good resistance to molten steel and slags
What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chromes
What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- The fire endurance of class A fire resistance door is 1.5H, but also depends on the product quality. The filling material of class A, B, C fire doors is the same, new fireproofing material-- perlite. The difference is their thickness. The general structure is: surface panel, fireproof board framework (filled with perlite) fireproof board panel. !s
What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- The best one is grade A fireproof material. A-class fire flexible material adopts clay, stone, sand, cement blocks and other inorganic powder and modifier and product density is 2327 kg/m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of this product is in accordance with the grade A specified requirements and additional classification meets A s2, d0, t0 level requirements. According to GB 8624-2006, the combustion performance of product reach A2 - s2, d0, t0 level.s
What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- Commonly used types of refractory material for ladle are as follows: high-alumina brick, clay brick, magnesia-carbon brick, aluminum carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, spinel brick, corundum brick, high alumina castables, aluminum silicon carbide carbon castables, refractory castables for ladles, magnesium castables, magnesia chrome spray coating, dry vibration materials, etc. Hope it's helpful for you!s
Which are roofing fireproofing material?
- (1) Foamed concrete is a kind of fire-proof thermal inuslation matertial featured by good fire resistance and thermal insulation. Besides, it is also characterized by excellent sound proofing, penetration resistance, easy construction, safety and environmental protection without toxin and pollution. (2) Foam glass is featured by light weight, small heat conductivity coefficient and water absorbption, non-inflammability, fire resistance, high strength, no moulding, corrosion resistance, non-toxin and stable physical and chemical properties and thus widely used petroleum, chemical engineering and underground construction. It is also featured by thermal insualtion, heat/cold preservation and sound absorbption and thus can be used for thermal insulation of external wall and roof of civil builduing. Foam glass is featured by stable chemical property, easy to be processed and not easy to deforme, and durable. (3) With slag, basalt and other natural ore as the main raw material, rock wool, mineral wool and its products are made by high temperature melting into fiber, and then processing with binder. It has low thermal conductivity, fire resistance, easy construction and good effects of energy saving and thus is highly cost-effective. (4) With phenolic foam material as main material, phenolic resin plate is made by foaming thermoset phenolic resin. It is featured by light weight, fire resistance, no burning in the air, no smoking, non-toxin, no dropping and non-embrittlement and thus is an ideal thermal insulation material used in HAVC projects. Due to its high obturator formamen rate, low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation, water resistance and water vapor permeability, phenolic foam is an ideal thermal insulation material.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...